CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The family of, Errol Graham

Cunty BigBollox

This poor cunt had mental health issues and was 'disabled' (although his football trophies behind him in his picture on Sky News website might suggest otherwise). I digress, the cunt is now dead, apparently having starved to death after his benefits were stopped and his fucking useless cunt of an immediate family are looking for someone to blame having failed so spectacularly themselves as "family" members who should have stepped in and looked after him in the absence of UKGov taxpayers and the welfare state. You let him die, you bunch of cunts.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So did I. Herol 'Bomber' Graham. Him And Dennis Andries had some decent fights in the 80s.

Nazeem trained at the same gym in Sheffield and copied his style till he got found out by Barrera. I laughed my bollocks off when Barrera laughed at his showboating and took the cunt apart, toying with him and didn’t knock him out till he was finished playing with him.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Oh ffs.

Btw: listen to Brother Louie. Its about a black girl and white boy falling in love. In the middle you get the boy's dad (Alexis Korner) saying "I dont want no spooks in my family. Ok? No spooks in my family". 

Anyone with any sense wouldn’t want MI5 in their family. It’s a privacy issue.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Anyone with any sense wouldn’t want MI5 in their family. It’s a privacy issue.

MI5 is already in every family, they're watching and listening to everything we say and do.

10 hours ago, Moloko said:

Omfg!

You guys are now even STALKING a dead mans family..

I’ve got you a job starting tomorrow. Report to the Vauxhall factory in Luton at 8am. Crash test dummy section. Don’t bother bringing any lunch with you. It’ll be all over by 9 o’clock. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Peter faulked Henry's winkler but Eli walached Don's rickles. All jews of course but needless to say that goes without saying

That's nothing, Herr Oberst. You never did see that picture taken covertly by Fank when Jewdy visited his Taverna.

The man's a dead ringer for Ernst Rohm, and ironic really considering their shared love of a large bratwurst. 

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

That's nothing, Herr Oberst. You never did see that picture taken covertly by Fank when Jewdy visited his Taverna.

The man's a dead ringer for Ernst Rohm, and ironic really considering their shared love of a large bratwurst. 

Good evening MC I trust you are well.