CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The family of, Errol Graham

Cunty BigBollox

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 hours ago, King Billy said:

I think he’s hacked my i phone 2. He can control me at will.

It's not just Huawei, where are iPhones made?

Guest Barneycunt
8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

One of their album covers has a woman's mouth with a malteser in it 

Ohh aye that one. most cover albums looked really shit in the 1970s. I wonder what became of that Malteser ? 

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

You are Detective Columbo and I claim my 5 bucks. Oh and just one more thing before I .......,,,,,

Ratlike hoarding motherfucker!

11 hours ago, ratcum said:

Peter faulked Henry's winkler but Eli walached Don's rickles. All jews of course but needless to say that goes without saying

There are two kinds of people in this world my rat friend, those who shoot down V1 rockets with fetus projectiles fired from Aunty Vi's haddock sluice, and those who don't....

Image result for tuco good bad ugly

I watched the documentary the other night about Belsen, but missed the last bit

Had to pop round the shop for some more custard creams

10 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

That's nothing, Herr Oberst. You never did see that picture taken covertly by Fank when Jewdy visited his Taverna.

The man's a dead ringer for Ernst Rohm, and ironic really considering their shared love of a large bratwurst. 

Very perceptive MC, I reckon you've got the measure of our Nazifinder General. By the way, I always like to pronounce Röhm as if Inspector Clouseau was saying it. Imagine him asking Röhm if he had a room at the hotel? 

fuckin chinese

😑

19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Ratlike hoarding motherfucker!

There are two kinds of people in this world my rat friend, those who shoot down V1 rockets with fetus projectiles fired from Aunty Vi's haddock sluice, and those who don't....

Image result for tuco good bad ugly

I watched the documentary the other night about Belsen, but missed the last bit

Had to pop round the shop for some more custard creams

Chortle.

I often settle down with a box of Kleenex to watch these documentaries Shrub

fuckin chinese

🏋️‍♀️

Just now, King Billy said:

As you well know Stubbs, a ratlike is a rare and precious thing. Until recently I did not believe such a thing even existed. I think I now have three and I will covet them forever.

I've stored mine in the shed next to my collection of unicorn pubes and vial of loch ness monster spunk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've stored mine in the shed next to my collection of unicorn pubes and vial of loch ness monster spunk

Indeed you are a man who has been blessed with such wondrous treasures. There are starving kids in Israel who would kill for a ratlike.

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Indeed you are a man who has been blessed with such wondrous treasures. There are starving kids in Israel who would kill for a ratlike.

How ironic, I'm looking into going to Israel for some dry and warm winter mountain biking so fucking sick with this bloody rain and mud I am. Please don't tell ratty

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

How ironic, I'm looking into going to Israel for some dry and warm winter mountain biking so fucking sick with this bloody rain and mud I am. Please don't tell ratty

I’ve just emailed him and invited him to go with you. He will love it living on a kibbutz and cycling to the wailing wall etc. smiling gayly and waving to everyone. This could be the making of him.

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I got 9.

Some never get even 1 so we are in a very priveleged minority. Sometimes I get up in the dead of night, get my three out of the safe and sit in total silence in the dark and bask in the glow from them. I can only imagine the pleasure you get from nine. I defer to your superiority Master.

23 hours ago, ratcum said:

your arse is sooooo banned for this illegal tinkering Splubs. You make even Tokyo look big

Again, ironic- last time I went to Tokyo and had a go and that big fuck off wheel thing they build to copy London's one. You know, the Japs Eye

Any how, never mind that pile of shite, what about this?

Related image

On 30/01/2020 at 13:41, camberwell gypsy said:

I think Marrianne Faithful fired it out of her cunny into Keith Moon's gob. But some say it was a revel.

Marrianne had a penchant for entertaining chocolate, I'm surprised she didn't do Hendrix after the 'Mars Bar incident' (or was he already dead?, in which case, she couldn't have got him much stiffer!) 😉

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, Joker said:

Marrianne had a penchant for entertaining chocolate, I'm surprised she didn't do Hendrix after the 'Mars Bar incident' (or was he already dead?, in which case, she couldn't have got him much stiffer!) 😉

I heard she did, and Jimi gave Mick a good kicking when he caught them.