CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Cunt-End Of The World

My grandad once said, "there was no self harming in the trenches". At cunt-a-clock last night an ambulance door-slam woke me, an ambulance not on my street to deal with a real medical emergency, but one to deal with our affected downstairs neighbour, who in another cry for help (the 10th time in 2 years) got all morose whilst masturbating over a picture of his aunt to the rhythm of The Safety Dance and decided to get all slitty-wristed. What set-off my cuntometergraph was that this human garbage was in the back of the ambulance 20 minutes later laughing and joking whilst simultaneously preventing an ambulance quickly reaching the scene of a actual emergency. If you are going to do it, and you are determined, you'll fucking get it done.

Can't wait for WW3.

5 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

My grandad once said, "there was no self harming in the trenches". At cunt-a-clock last night an ambulance door-slam woke me, an ambulance not on my street to deal with a real medical emergency, but one to deal with our affected downstairs neighbour, who in another cry for help (the 10th time in 2 years) got all morose whilst masturbating over a picture of his aunt to the rhythm of The Safety Dance and decided to get all slitty-wristed. What set-off my cuntometergraph was that this human garbage was in the back of the ambulance 20 minutes later laughing and joking whilst simultaneously preventing an ambulance quickly reaching the scene of a actual emergency. If you are going to do it, and you are determined, you'll fucking get it done.

Can't wait for WW3.

At last. A newbie with a brain. Good opener. 

P.s. I don't only listen to men in hats when I'm masturbating, sometimes it's wang-chung. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Can't wait for WW3.

Nice first nom. Cunts have become extreme attention seekers with the advent of social media, they think every cunt should sit and listen to their problems and can't fathom the fact that they're absolutely nothing special in the grand scheme of things. Its become trendy to be depressed and fashionable to have "mental problems", yet the majority of them will never get past the self harm part, because once you've gone all the way you're not there to experience the attention.

Pathetic cunts.

Get an avatar.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Nice first nom. Cunts have become extreme attention seekers with the advent of social media, they think every cunt should sit and listen to their problems and can't fathom the fact that they're absolutely nothing special in the grand scheme of things. Its become trendy to be depressed and fashionable to have "mental problems", yet the majority of them will never get past the self harm part, because once you've gone all the way you're not there to experience the attention.

Pathetic cunts.

Get an avatar.

Got an avatar . . . now I feel right at home

You really ought to do the neighbourly thing and befriend this waste-of-space and suggest that next time they decide to self harm they knock on your door and you will summon the emergency services for them. Obviously you don't so you can sit there and watch the cunt die right before your eyes, it's got to be better than watching Love Island on the TV and your local paramedics will be grateful of your selfless act.

5 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You really ought to do the neighbourly thing and befriend this waste-of-space and suggest that next time they decide to self harm they knock on your door and you will summon the emergency services for them. Obviously you don't so you can sit there and watch the cunt die right before your eyes, it's got to be better than watching Love Island on the TV and your local paramedics will be grateful of your selfless act.

Terrific idea, but I was thinking more along the lines of finishing the job that his weakling-will could not. Then he feinted with all the blood loss and accidentally threw himself down the fucking stairs.

2 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Terrific idea, but I was thinking more along the lines of finishing the job that his weakling-will could not. Then he feinted with all the blood loss and accidentally threw himself down the fucking stairs.

A bloke was found dead in his ice cream van. The body was covered in crushed walnuts and hundreds and thousands...

The police think he topped himself.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Or he can push him out the window and say he couldn't stop him. 

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

But then he will have to shell out for The cleaner.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A bloke was found dead in his ice cream van. The body was covered in crushed walnuts and hundreds and thousands...

The police think he topped himself.

Eric you joke stealing, like whore. I posted this joke at least 6 months ago. I have been in touch with my legal team and have been advised to settle this blatant unprovoked attack  out of court for 1 like. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

At cunt-a-clock last night an ambulance door-slam woke me, an ambulance not on my street to deal with a real medical emergency, but one to deal with our affected downstairs neighbour

You live in a block of flats and you've got a burnt hand. I'd assume that you were a ghost of one of the Grenfell victims, if it wasn't for the fact that you appear to be able to speak English and don't come across like a rapey, stabby cunt.

Welcome.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Eric you joke stealing, like whore. I posted this joke at least 6 months ago. I have been in touch with my legal team and have been advised to settle this blatant unprovoked attack  out of court for 1 like. 

You should also claim amortisation and at least half a like in interest payment. Don’t let him get away with that too cheaply.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

At last. A newbie with a brain. Good opener. 

P.s. I don't only listen to men in hats when I'm masturbating, sometimes it's wang-chung. 

He could go far here. All he needs to do is despise all northerners, give you a daily quota of likes, hate Roops, respond disparagingly in every reply he makes to Pen, not be an American, live in Norfolk and be able to demonstrate understanding of the correct usage of there/their/they're.

It would also help if he never, under any circumstances, got above his station and decided to start peppering his posts with semicolons.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Can't wait for WW3.

strictly speaking CEOTW, it would have been your cuntometer that was set off, not the associated timing and recording hardware. The latter constitutes a cuntograph (not cuntometergraph), which in turn can print a cuntogram

How are you calibrating it anyway?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You live in a block of flats and you've got a burnt hand. I'd assume that you were a ghost of one of the Grenfell victims, if it wasn't for the fact that you appear to be able to speak English and don't come across like a rapey, stabby cunt.

Welcome.

Not rapey, or stabby (often), but definitely a public cunt shamer. This place is like paradise.

48 minutes ago, ratcum said:

strictly speaking CEOTW, it would have been your cuntometer that was set off, not the associated timing and recording hardware. The latter constitutes a cuntograph (not cuntometergraph), which in turn can print a cuntogram

How are you calibrating it anyway?

It's overly complicated to explain in full, put simply, if it has overly white teeth and smiles too much the cuntometergraph simply assumes cunt and I subsequently examine. Service wasters set it off too.