CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Punxsutawney Phil

Ape™️

7 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Its a balmy 11° here apey baby..feels like spring already have you had your mornin shower wank and cleaned off the thin residue?..if not its the soup ladle across the head for you

Panzermurphybaby 

If my light hearted ribbing of Drew got me a slap across the bell end then this blatant first response off topic shite warrants a shallow grave with a turd in his mouth for good measure

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

All those years since Fred Perry, Britain has been crying out for a tennis champion. And along comes this cardboard cutout cunt.  Life's not fair is it? 

"Cardboard cutout cunt" 

Spoken by Charlie's girlfriend at the start of the Brit gangster film 'The Business'.

The quotespotter strikes again!

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If my light hearted ribbing of Drew got me a slap across the bell end then this blatant first response off topic shite warrants a shallow grave with a turd in his mouth for good measure

Well then stubbers baby isnt it just aswell nobody pays any heed to what you type.

Panzermurphybaby 

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Never seen it. I heard someone refer to Sir David Beckham as a cardboard cutout cunt, so I blagged it. 

'Sir' and 'David Beckham' must never be uttered in the same sentence, by anybody, EVER!

Unless it's 'Oh what a shame David Beckham's died, he could have been a 'Sir', if it wasn't for the fact that he was a right fuckin' cunt'.

On 02/02/2020 at 13:35, Ape™️ said:

Apparently the stupid little cunt didn’t see his shadow today, and therefore predicts an early spring this year.

Poor little creature. Can't see his nuts, never mind his shadow, being grubbily handled by those obese red necks who constantly trespass on his rodent' rights.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
On 02/02/2020 at 13:35, Ape™️ said:

Apparently the stupid little cunt didn’t see his shadow today, and therefore predicts an early spring this year.

He has a 47% accuracy rate, so he's less than half right on a 50-50 decision. My badger has just predicted the New Madrid fault line will explode every American into the boiling seas.