Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Ape™️

Punxsutawney Phil

Recommended Posts

Apparently the stupid little cunt didn’t see his shadow today, and therefore predicts an early spring this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its a balmy 11° here apey baby..feels like spring already have you had your mornin shower wank and cleaned off the thin residue?..if not its the soup ladle across the head for you

Panzermurphybaby 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Its a balmy 11° here apey baby..feels like spring already have you had your mornin shower wank and cleaned off the thin residue?..if not its the soup ladle across the head for you

Panzermurphybaby 

0-F16-F3-AE-8603-4-C8-A-93-E6-9-FA3457-D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Apparently the stupid little cunt didn’t see his shadow today, and therefore predicts an early spring this year.

That’s Gobbler’s Knob for you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Its a balmy 11° here apey baby..feels like spring already have you had your mornin shower wank and cleaned off the thin residue?..if not its the soup ladle across the head for you

Panzermurphybaby 

If my light hearted ribbing of Drew got me a slap across the bell end then this blatant first response off topic shite warrants a shallow grave with a turd in his mouth for good measure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This all seems familiar.

 

3 hours ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

This all seems familiar.

Strange things are afoot on the corner Albert! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Andy Murray is a fucking cunt 

I would have fucked his mum 20 years ago. That's honestly all I can say about him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would have fucked his mum 20 years ago. That's honestly all I can say about him. 

All those years since Fred Perry, Britain has been crying out for a tennis champion. And along comes this cardboard cutout cunt.  Life's not fair is it? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

All those years since Fred Perry, Britain has been crying out for a tennis champion. And along comes this cardboard cutout cunt.  Life's not fair is it? 

"Cardboard cutout cunt" 

Spoken by Charlie's girlfriend at the start of the Brit gangster film 'The Business'.

The quotespotter strikes again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"Cardboard cutout cunt" 

Spoken by Charlie's girlfriend at the start of the Brit gangster film 'The Business'.

The quotespotter strikes again!

Never seen it. I heard someone refer to Sir David Beckham as a cardboard cutout cunt, so I blagged it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If my light hearted ribbing of Drew got me a slap across the bell end then this blatant first response off topic shite warrants a shallow grave with a turd in his mouth for good measure

Well then stubbers baby isnt it just aswell nobody pays any heed to what you type.

Panzermurphybaby 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would have fucked his mum 20 years ago. That's honestly all I can say about him. 

I didn't realise his mum was in the classroom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Never seen it. I heard someone refer to Sir David Beckham as a cardboard cutout cunt, so I blagged it. 

'Sir' and 'David Beckham' must never be uttered in the same sentence, by anybody, EVER!

Unless it's 'Oh what a shame David Beckham's died, he could have been a 'Sir', if it wasn't for the fact that he was a right fuckin' cunt'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would have fucked his mum 20 years ago. That's honestly all I can say about him. 

You’ve spelled bum wrong Eric. lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/02/2020 at 13:35, Ape™️ said:

Apparently the stupid little cunt didn’t see his shadow today, and therefore predicts an early spring this year.

Poor little creature. Can't see his nuts, never mind his shadow, being grubbily handled by those obese red necks who constantly trespass on his rodent' rights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/02/2020 at 13:35, Ape™️ said:

Apparently the stupid little cunt didn’t see his shadow today, and therefore predicts an early spring this year.

He has a 47% accuracy rate, so he's less than half right on a 50-50 decision. My badger has just predicted the New Madrid fault line will explode every American into the boiling seas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...