CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dr Fucking Cunting Who

Neil

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Whose car is it anyway?

You're black in the room

“Spice to see ya... to see ya spice”

”What do points make? Slices

Master blaster mind

£10 deal or no deal

Going for gold (chains)

Cell 101

Bladiators

’Innit’ to win it

Fam Academy

Maim that coon

This is your life (sentence)

Sootymarket Sweep

You are watching dangerous amounts of complete shit, Billy. Please switch off the TV once in a while.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
On 02/02/2020 at 20:07, Neil said:

I am fucking gobsmacked with what I've just witnessed on this fucking cunt of a show.My missus is channel hopping and on comes this cack,firstly a fucking woman Doctor,I knew that anyway and if that wasn't enough they have two blokes on there kissing each other on the lips for fucking fucks sake.Is nothing safe from the deviant BBC cunts.I know poofs are everywhere and as long as they stay out of my way they can fuck each other up the arse till the fucking cows come home.But to  have some cunt at the beeb to get this past the hierarchy is a fucking disgrace.Box ticking,Saville hiding,perverted,shit stabbing,lefty fucking cunts.Just fuck off!!!

The hierarchy were busy wanking themselves blind over this week's Cbeebies raw footage. Jill Dando was a about to pull the plug on the beebophiles, a warning to all would-be insiders who thought whistleblowing was a good idea. Now it's 24 hour gay, climate and fear.