CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Norwich Speaks Its Mind

Decimus

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7958491/Tenants-protest-police-probe-racist-Happy-Brexit-Day-notices-Norwich-tower-block.html

I apologise for posting a link to a Daily Mail article, I can assure you that I haven't been hacked by the ghost of Manky, and as far as I'm aware, Monumental's Chinese delivery driver wife hasn't been anywhere near my electronic devices.

This has been the talk of local government within the city for the past few days, colleagues from City Hall have been frantically trying to engage damage limitation mode, yet it has still made it to the national news.

Whilst I don't believe that even the white, native inhabitants of Norfolk are capable of communicating in the Queen's English, I'm torn between my urge to castigate them and the little voice at the back of my head that understands their frustration. 

The perpetrators are no doubt fucking idiots, but should they just be dismissed? Afterall, we're in this current situation because people like the inhabitants of this Norwich tower block have been ignored by the establishment for decades.

We are where we are because of the laziness of the political classes of all hues in this country. Unwilling to grasp the nettle of difficulties associated with an inadequate infra structure to address the needs of any community, let alone diverse and varied immigrant communities, their indolence allowed resentments to fester and take root. Blair, Cameron, Merckel..... utter fuckwits. I still don’t believe that Westminster truly understands why we are where we are.  

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7958491/Tenants-protest-police-probe-racist-Happy-Brexit-Day-notices-Norwich-tower-block.html

I apologise for posting a link to a Daily Mail article, I can assure you that I haven't been hacked by the ghost of Manky, and as far as I'm aware, Monumental's Chinese delivery driver wife hasn't been anywhere near my electronic devices.

This has been the talk of local government within the city for the past few days, colleagues from City Hall have been frantically trying to engage damage limitation mode, yet it has still made it to the national news.

Whilst I don't believe that even the white, native inhabitants of Norfolk are capable of communicating in the Queen's English, I'm torn between my urge to castigate them and the little voice at the back of my head that understands their frustration. 

The perpetrators are no doubt fucking idiots, but should they just be dismissed? Afterall, we're in this current situation because people like the inhabitants of this Norwich tower block have been ignored by the establishment for decades.

A case of calling the kettle black, Decks. But I agree that while living in a foreign country, one should learn and speak the language in public at least. It’s common sense and basic courtesy.

8 hours ago, White Cunt said:

A case of calling the kettle black, Decks. But I agree that while living in a foreign country, one should learn and speak the language in public at least. It’s common sense and basic courtesy.

It depends which country you’re in...

For example if you’re in India it’s a waste of time learning some Elephant jockey dialect when you can just shout at the locals in English.

• Like 4

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

We are where we are because of the laziness of the political classes of all hues in this country. Unwilling to grasp the nettle of difficulties associated with an inadequate infra structure to address the needs of any community, let alone diverse and varied immigrant communities, their indolence allowed resentments to fester and take root. Blair, Cameron, Merckel..... utter fuckwits. I still don’t believe that Westminster truly understands why we are where we are.  

The politicians know exactly what they’re doing, don’t worry about that. True, they don’t see the long term but they don’t have to. Their first priority is to look after the rich in the hope of joining them.

But we keep voting for the cunts so what do you expect? Anyone want to sell an AK 47 and a shitload of ammo?

4 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Thank you Karl Marx 

14 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

It depends which country you’re in...

For example if you’re in India it’s a waste of time learning some Elephant jockey dialect when you can just shout at the locals in English.

I suppose I should have made it clear that I meant civilisation and not backward excrement plain.

23 hours ago, judgetwi said:

But we keep voting for the cunts so what do you expect? Anyone want to sell an AK 47 and a shitload of ammo?

I can do you a 1984 semi automatic Czech AK47 for a monkey, Jewdy? If you want it fully automatic with  2 extended mags then it's a grand, we're mates after all.

Personally, I'd say full auto, I tested one on the North Peckham Estate last week. As your tribe would say, they're kosher.

Shalom