CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Television aimed purely at Women and Poofs

Stubby Pecker

We all know telly these days is utter fucking shite, especially if you rely solely on freeview, but it seems to me the vast majority of programming is aimed purely at women and poofters. This is certainly the case with virtually all of the wank that's on ITV and the biggest offender, Channel 4. 

Mrs Pecker, the daft mare, insisted on watching some crap the other night about an A&E department of which the sole purpose of said program was to allow the viewer to wallow in the misery of some poor unfortunate cunts. "Little Johny has just been bought in with a fractured spine and will probably never walk again. Here's his distraught and blubbing family to tell you what a lively lad he was and the cruelness of it all" Queue tears and snot running down the faces of every split arse and homo watching it.

Call me a heartless cunt (I am) but I don't want to see these poor fuckers suffering.

Goggle box is another pile of crap watched on mass by the brain-dead, limp wristed fuckwits of this once great nation as are so called lifestyle programs. No heterosexual male should be tuning into this. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We all know telly these days is utter fucking shite, especially if you rely solely on freeview, but it seems to me the vast majority of programming is aimed purely at women and poofters. This is certainly the case with virtually all of the wank that's on ITV and the biggest offender, Channel 4. 

Mrs Pecker, the daft mare, insisted on watching some crap the other night about an A&E department of which the sole purpose of said program was to allow the viewer to wallow in the misery of some poor unfortunate cunts. "Little Johny has just been bought in with a fractured spine and will probably never walk again. Here's his distraught and blubbing family to tell you what a lively lad he was and the cruelness of it all" Queue tears and snot running down the faces of every split arse and homo watching it.

Call me a heartless cunt (I am) but I don't want to see these poor fuckers suffering.

Goggle box is another pile of crap watched on mass by the brain-dead, limp wristed fuckwits of this once great nation as are so called lifestyle programs. No heterosexual male should be tuning into this. 

Gobble box

58 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Let's face it, it takes a certain type of person to agree to having a camera shoved in their boat race when they're prostrate on a hospital gurney having a foreign object removed from their body or a patients relation letting the treatment of their loved one, whose had a massive coronary, be filmed having treatment. It's a fucking sad indictment of our society now. The medical staff who work in the A&E departments should be ashamed to let this happen. 

• Like 1

To my absolute horror, Mrs Baws has very recently discovered “Call The Midwife” and is binge-watching her way through all the previous seasons. Nothing a good kick in the cunt wouldn’t cure, you’d say, and you’d be right. However, at least she has the good grace to only watch it when it I’m not about, and there’s the added bonus that the opening episode of the season she’s currently up to has a plot synopsis about a new wonder drug that cures morning sickness. I know where this is going…

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It’s the alternative to sending the pleb to the church on Sunday, Stubby. The shit takes their minds off of their pointless lives and keeps the lot sedated, thus preventing fag and crisp riots at the local Tesco’s. I think the tv offering is quite adequate to the requirements of your average moron. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

....The medical staff who work in the A&E departments should be ashamed to let this happen. 

Best sentence of the year by far - Just surprised [ then again, maybe not ] that the question has never been asked. Although when your up against Love island or Whispering Dave Attenborough every bit of morbid voyeurism is a big plus particularly when the C4/5 big fat cheque is dangled in the Trust managers face.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It don't get any better Stubby; those two talentless geordie glove puppets will be tainting the screens on Saturday nights. 

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

To my absolute horror, Mrs Baws has very recently discovered “Call The Midwife” and is binge-watching her way through all the previous seasons. Nothing a good kick in the cunt wouldn’t cure, you’d say, and you’d be right. However, at least she has the good grace to only watch it when it I’m not about, and there’s the added bonus that the opening episode of the season she’s currently up to has a plot synopsis about a new wonder drug that cures morning sickness. I know where this is going…

I've had to sit through this umbilical shite the last couple of Sundays. Notice how all the male characters are either inept, nasty cunts, or loveable bumbling simpletons, who require the females to take charge and sort everything out. 

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

FlidSpack?

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

once this sort of nonsense starts CB, she'll want to stick a dildo up your arse. I've seen all before with Frau Rat. A few episodes of that subversive shite, Emmerdale, and she was asking for housekeeping money! Nip it the bud old friend.

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

ITV historically has been the biggest offender.

There was a period in the late 90s/early 00s when its entire schedule seemed to consist of various sitcoms/light dramas where Caroline Quentin played a put upon single mother trying to balance childcare/romance/work with hilarious/semi-tragic results. Numerous references to jam rags and the old adage that men are bastards were made with tedious regularity, whilst the majority of post-credit scenes were accompanied by the estrogenic wails of "I am, I feel", by Alisha's Attic.

Absolutely fucking awful. If it wasn't for the fact that I love fucking them and that they're necessary for the continuation of the human race, I'd advocate pulverising to powder the head of every single woman on the planet. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Better stick with your radio gram and listening to that nice Mr Chamberlain. 

Televisions are dangerous. There was this little blonde girl that got too close to one, and she was kidnapped by evil ghosts, and then she was rescued by a midget, but then she died anyway. And if you don't believe me, you can ask her.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Televisions are dangerous. There was this little blonde girl that got too close to one, and she was kidnapped by evil ghosts, and then she was rescued by a midget, but then she died anyway. And if you don't believe me, you can ask her.

Wow. And all the time her parents and their friends were pissing it up in the Portuguese resort's tapas bar. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The old CRT sets were great as you could put things on top of them like a vase or an ornament. The ones now are so thin they're fucking useless 

It is handy for ageing rock stars though. You can't expect a man with rheumatoid arthritis to throw a 65kg Sony Trinitron off a hotel balcony.

2 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Richard Chamberlain .. isn't he an old puffta?

Yeah. But one of the less annoying ones that got on with being a decent actor and didn't go on about bumming all the time. 

A surprising fact about Richard Chamberlain... He was the first actor to play Jason Bourne. A little known film, about 20 years before Matt Damong played him.

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It is handy for ageing rock stars though. You can't expect a man with rheumatoid arthritis to throw a 65kg Sony Trinitron off a hotel balcony.

I remember when I was a kid round my nans and one of the valves in her set blew up. Fuck me it was loud. 

Another time a set caught fire. I was watching the part in Gone with the Wind and it was the scene where Atlanta was burning. I thought "Fucking hell this is realistic". 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember when I was a kid round my nans and one of the valves in her set blew up. Fuck me it was loud. 

Another time a set caught fire. I was watching the part in Gone with the Wind and it was the scene where Atlanta was burning. I thought "Fucking hell this realistic". 

Did she buy it from a couple of Irish guys in a transit outside Currys? I bet it was in a brand new box. The latest model?

37 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Another time a set caught fire. I was watching the part in Gone with the Wind and it was the scene where Atlanta was burning. I thought "Fucking hell this is realistic". 

I've never watched Gone With The Wind. I never will either. 

3 hours of violin music and an uninteresting but rich airhead, being romanced by a chimpanzee in britches, doesn't really float my imaginary boat. 

Fuck off Frank.