CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kirk Douglas

camberwell gypsy

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Kirk Douglas is dead.

No I'm dead

No I'm dead.

I'm dead

I'm dead

NO I'M DEAD

Tony Curtis is dead too. Thank fuck. Shit actor. Worse artist. Ruined 'The Vikings'. Ruined 'Spartacus'. Kirk Douglas should've kicked him in the cunt around 1965 and spared us 'The Persuaders'

I would have fucked the shit out of his daughter though.. especially in that striptease bit from 'True Lies'.

And the 'tits out' bit in 'trading places' (no @Stubby Pecker, she hasn't got a cock. That was a malicious rumour, started by a spurned mistress of Tony Curtis)

42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Tony Curtis is dead too. Thank fuck. Shit actor. Worse artist. Ruined 'The Vikings'. Ruined 'Spartacus'. Kirk Douglas should've kicked him in the cunt around 1965 and spared us 'The Persuaders'

I would have fucked the shit out of his daughter though.. especially in that striptease bit from 'True Lies'.

And the 'tits out' bit in 'trading places' (no @Stubby Pecker, she hasn't got a cock. That was a malicious rumour, started by a spurned mistress of Tony Curtis)

Roger Moore called him a "Hungarian horse fucker". 

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If I could wrap those trading place era tits around my cock and balls I wouldn't get two fucks if the JLC was more hung than me. Especially after a few pints.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I bet having zetas pert tits and arse to gawp at on every family get together keep the old cunt going (and his cock twitching) for another 10 years at least

I like that story about Kirk's grandson trying his hand at stand up comedy. One night he was getting heckled by the crowd and he said "Do you know who I am? I'm Kirk Douglas's grandson". To which one bloke stood up and said "I'm Kirk Douglas's grandson" and ...well you can guess the rest.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
On 06/02/2020 at 18:29, camberwell gypsy said:

Kirk Douglas is dead.

No I'm dead

No I'm dead.

I'm dead

I'm dead

NO I'M DEAD

This cunt has been dead for years, boy Douglas had trouble letting go and has been wheeling the old lizard around for sympathy blowjobs from CZJ.