Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
King Billy

Phillip Schofield loves cock. Is this really ‘BREAKING NEWS?’

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well I never, Scofe turns out to like it up the arse. What I want to know is, who will be the first celebrity boyfriend? I’ll open the bidding at Tom Daley. Step forward Tom, your time has come. Rumours that Barrymore is changing his pool filters as we speak are of course entirely false.

Outside bet, newly single TV Chef Phil Vickery. Dusted his rolling pin with a right old glint in his eye, the fucking deviant. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not buying it. Ok, he's no Andy McNabb but I've never suspected him of sausage hiding. I think it's far more likely that this is the only way to ensure a continued career in television. 

We already know that broadcast media is rapidly becoming a closed society for gays and blacks only. Schofield being a middle aged white heterosexual, who has recently been accused of 'white privilege' and 'racism', had absolutely no chance of getting his contract renewed. ITV would fucking love to replace him with some cunt who's even worse. Probably Rylan Clark.

you watch, Schofield will stay at home with his missus, who will publicly stand by him, etc etc'. It's all a big fabricated load of bollocks to protect him from getting sacked by the LGBT nazis who control the media.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Well, I’ve woken up this morning and just as Ive sat down with a nice cup of PG TIPS and a slice of toast the caption underneath the shite that passes for Sky News has changed and I almost spat a whole mug of tea over the missus. BREAKING NEWS...Phillip Schofield says he is “coming to terms with the fact that he is gay.” according to a post on his Instagram account. I’ve switched the TV on and off a couple of times and still the missing word doesn’t appear. Obviously the word I’m looking for is ‘NOT.’ For this to be news of any importance, never mind BREAKING NEWS he’d have to be announcing his heterosexuality. Everyone is aware of that every one of these filthy fuckers are knob jockeys, without exception. He also thanked his wife and family for their support. Well of course if you’re married to an effeminate mincer who just happens to get paid huge amounts of money, (fuck knows why) then you’re going to play along with his lies and turn a blind eye to the shitstains on the front and the bloodstains on the back of his underpants until there’s enough in the joint account to take the cunt to the cleaners. Dirty deviant abomination of a cunt.

Oh and Gok Wan is even more of a cunt.

I have told you before - you are watching too much shit tv, Billy. Try reading tea leaves to take your mind off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

@King Billy get your bitch in order, please. I'll not tolerate leg humpings before eight. 

 

I’ve got a lot of work to do with her.  Worst spelling I’ve ever seen for starters RK. But when I’ve got her fully trained she’ll be loyal for life I’m up for it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Red said:

I guess your rite

4 hours ago, Red said:

If your going to drop those two in here You loose the structure of the original post.

This had better be a fucking wind up, you avaterless arriviste.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Today being gay is something to celebrate and be proud of" said the grey haired sausage jockey,fuck off you cunt.So what your saying is being straight isn't?.If you fucking deviant cock monkeys want to be accepted just shut the fuck up about it and get on with your life.If as a straight man I kept jumping up and down yelling how straight I was and how much I fucking loved fanny I'd be arrested for being a lecherous old cunt.Poofs,please shut the fuck up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

I have told you before - you are watching too much shit tv, Billy. Try reading tea leaves to take your mind off.

Surely I can watch the news for fuck sake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, King Billy said:

I know but it’s the endless stream of cunts who’ve been saying how brave he is to ‘come out’ and what an inspiration he is to everyone.

It's strange how these closet queens suddenly become 'brave', just when they have enough 'fuck-off' money in the bank to not make it matter who they're fucking up the arse.

George Michael was another who waited until he was minted before he admitted his love of the pink oboe (wonder what happened to him?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Neil said:

If as a straight man I kept jumping up and down yelling how straight I was and how much I fucking loved fanny I'd be arrested for being a lecherous old cunt

Isn’t that what the judge called you last time Neil?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Isn’t that what the judge called you last time Neil?

Not exactly....I wasn't old then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Less botting, more chuffing. It's not fucking rocket science.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Less botting, more chuffing. It's not fucking rocket science.

Amen to that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Isn’t that what the judge called you last time Neil?

No. He called him a ' lucky man' following up with "We can't prove all those murders but I know you did them but you'll make a mistake and I'll be there to fucking put you away. Now fuck off out of my courtroom". Lord Justice Tarquin Otter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No. He called him a ' lucky man' following up with "We can't prove all those murders but I know you did them but you'll make a mistake and I'll be there to fucking put you away. Now fuck off out of my courtroom". Lord Justice Tarquin Otter. 

This judge sure gives a new slant on ‘swearing on oath.’ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm not buying it. Ok, he's no Andy McNabb but I've never suspected him of sausage hiding. I think it's far more likely that this is the only way to ensure a continued career in television. 

We already know that broadcast media is rapidly becoming a closed society for gays and blacks only. Schofield being a middle aged white heterosexual, who has recently been accused of 'white privilege' and 'racism', had absolutely no chance of getting his contract renewed. ITV would fucking love to replace him with some cunt who's even worse. Probably Rylan Clark.

you watch, Schofield will stay at home with his missus, who will publicly stand by him, etc etc'. It's all a big fabricated load of bollocks to protect him from getting sacked by the LGBT nazis who control the media.

There could be something in this. In career terms he is untouchable now. Plus all the dough from the chat show circuit and the inevitable heart breaking book serialised in the Sunday Mirror. He might even get a poofters column in the Guardian. Kerrr......ching! The question is......could anybody be that devious and that much of a cunt?

 

Yeah......of course they fucking could. You know it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

There could be something in this. In career terms he is untouchable now. Plus all the dough from the chat show circuit and the inevitable heart breaking book serialised in the Sunday Mirror. He might even get a poofters column in the Guardian. Kerrr......ching! The question is......could anybody be that devious and that much of a cunt?

 

Yeah......of course they fucking could. You know it.

I honestly think it is a career move. His wife and kids are in on the deception and as I said. He will probably end up still living with them. And as you also pointed out, the Guardian and BBC will be falling over themselves to pay him a fortune. The next fucking anchor of Newsnight and Question Time.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I honestly think it is a career move. His wife and kids are in on the deception and as I said. He will probably end up still living with them. And as you also pointed out, the Guardian and BBC will be falling over themselves to pay him a fortune. The next fucking anchor of Newsnight and Question Time.

 

I suspect he may have some terminal illness apart from the obvious mental disorder. I would guess his weight to be around 8 or 9 stone and dropping rapidly. Or it could be the pre-emptory damage limitation to some tabloid revelations as yet to come. After all, if he’s been a rear gunner for twenty or thirty years there’s bound to be a few sore arses coming out of the woodwork before long. Usually the closet benders only reveal themselves when they know they’ve been rumbled.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Neil said:

"Today being gay is something to celebrate and be proud of" said the grey haired sausage jockey,fuck off you cunt.So what your saying is being straight isn't?.If you fucking deviant cock monkeys want to be accepted just shut the fuck up about it and get on with your life.If as a straight man I kept jumping up and down yelling how straight I was and how much I fucking loved fanny I'd be arrested for being a lecherous old cunt.Poofs,please shut the fuck up.

Poofs have it all back to front.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I honestly think it is a career move. His wife and kids are in on the deception and as I said. He will probably end up still living with them. And as you also pointed out, the Guardian and BBC will be falling over themselves to pay him a fortune. The next fucking anchor of Newsnight and Question Time.

 

I would think that a knighthood would be in the offering now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I would think that a knighthood would be in the offering now.

Anointed by the pork sword?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...