CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yellow Warning? Weather Cunt!

Guest Cunt-End Of The World

Banging on continuously about some pathetic bluster and a bit of splashy water whilst a man in Colorado is waving the skull of his deceased wife in the face of an insurance adjuster and whilst a Chilean man's house has been flash flooded 3 miles further down the fucking street, is just pathetic.

Storm Ciara? They have there own names for storms in northern Scotland, they are called, "Thursday".

There is no weather in the UK. This is not a fucking storm.

24 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Banging on continuously about some pathetic bluster and a bit of splashy water whilst a man in Colorado is waving the skull of his deceased wife in the face of an insurance adjuster and whilst a Chilean man's house has been flash flooded 3 miles further down the fucking street, is just pathetic.

Storm Ciara? They have there own names for storms in northern Scotland, they are called, "Thursday".

There is no weather in the UK. This is not a fucking storm.

Go outside and sit in it for a few hours. I think you will then be better informed on the subject. By the way this is only a suggestion. I have no wish to see you catch a life threatening illness and dying a slow, painful and avoidable death. In fact I wish you the exact opposite, and by that I don’t mean a swift, pain free and unavoidable demise. No, I mean a long and happy life.  Just saying.

28 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Go outside and sit in it for a few hours. I think you will then be better informed on the subject. By the way this is only a suggestion. I have no wish to see you catch a life threatening illness and dying a slow, painful and avoidable death. In fact I wish you the exact opposite, and by that I don’t mean a swift, pain free and unavoidable demise. No, I mean a long and happy life.  Just saying.

Better informed? Eyeballs, a window and a trip to the Co-op for suet is informative enough. No cars overturned, no exposed electric wiring lashing from open shop ceilings, no people being flung uncontrollably into oncoming army vehicles.

What I did see was a overturned bin and some twigs. 

I may come to regret this post once I find out the Corona Virus can be carried on the wind . . . The most recent case in the UK was discovered just round the corner. 

18 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Just been down to the town in it .. only puffs would be frightened.

Bit of wind. It took a bunch of 12 year olds climbing on Mt Helvellyn in worse than this. Mincers weather.

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

One of my garden chairs has blown over. I'm devastated. Devastated I tell ya! 

Fuck me. I had a similar experience on my way home from the shop, my bag with suet in it just kept on swooshing around. Nearly had my eye out. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
26 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

One of my garden chairs has blown over. I'm devastated. Devastated I tell ya! 

Maybe it will be blown back to its rightful owner?

4 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Ciara?

Whata puff name!

El Nino??! The translation of that is 'The Child' for fuck's sake!

Why not do this shit properly?

"Today large parts of the Home Counties were reduced to constituent elements by Storm 'The First Four Black Sabbath Albums'"

FUCK YEAH,  I'LL SAY THEY WERE!!!

Do you think Tony Iommi used to leave a tip after he fingered prostitutes?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Nearly had your eye out? Are you a midget? 

For dramatic effect. Just like the coverage. Not a midget. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You're not getting them back. You should have locked your side gate when my brothers were about. Btw, how is the drive, did the tarmac take alright? 

NO! There's fucking weeds everywhere, when I called the number they gave me I got the local RSPCA.

To be honest it does seem a bit underwhelming. Most of the stink getting kicked up by the wankers who buy houses next to rivers or on flood land as fucking usual.

I hope more of the cunts have drowned again. Hearing about that Cockermouth plod getting washed away a few years ago was rather entertaining simply due to seeing news cunts constantly referencing the place with serious faces. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Fuck me. I had a similar experience on my way home from the shop, my bag with suet in it just kept on swooshing around. Nearly had my eye out. 

Just got home, it took a while to negotiate the blockades of twigs and it doesn't help, that, as usual, I'm fucking hammered. I called in Tesco Express on the way and because I can't actually see, It appears, I bought vegan suet. 

Anyway, after a bit of fucking about, I can state, with authority, that fusion cooking betwixt non-carne pies and single malt whisky is a drastic failure. 

Mrs. Lugs says I can stay till the morning, then I have to fuck off.