CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Houses on river flood plains

Jiggerycock

4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Mother Nature 1 - 0 Greedy humans who thought they were getting a good deal on their new home

(Mother Nature to play Climate Change in the final of the Schaudenfreude Cup)

The tie of the previous round though had to be the overwhelming win for Coronavirus FC v Atletico Chinese Sweatshop Economy. The competition has been wide open since previous winners Amazonian Deforestation were hammered at home by Antarctic Heatwave, and newcomers Ocean Plastic held on for a much anticipated replay with Population Explosion. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Mother Nature 1 - 0 Greedy humans who thought they were getting a good deal on their new home

There's just been some cunt on the BBC moaning about his three rental properties being flooded. Its hard to feel sorry for these cunts - especially when he was in the process of trying to flog two of them to other twats.

9 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

I used to enjoy Winterwatch. It was gentle, non-political, non-judgemental and did what it said on the tin.

I tuned into this year's version and within ten minutes they were in full Attenborough-Thunberg Cockentrice mode. Bemoaning the fact that it hadn't snowed in the Cairngorms within ten minutes of setting up their cameras and immediately attributing this to the climate "crisis".

Ignoring centuries of cyclical climate change to solely focus on dubious "evidence" garnered over a relatively short period of time to suit a fashionable agenda doesn't endear the programme to me.

Hopefully Packham will go into full on autistic berserker mode and slaughter the rest of the crew and then himself.

No doubt The Guardian will still attribute it to climate change and/or Donald Trump.

Fuck off, Stubby.

10 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Barratts to attract new punters to their Water World homes with no deposit down and a free floating raft feature - reserve one today!

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I used to enjoy Winterwatch. It was gentle, non-political, non-judgemental and did what it said on the tin.

I tuned into this year's version and within ten minutes they were in full Attenborough-Thunberg Cockentrice mode. Bemoaning the fact that it hadn't snowed in the Cairngorms within ten minutes of setting up their cameras and immediately attributing this to the climate "crisis".

Ignoring centuries of cyclical climate change to solely focus on dubious "evidence" garnered over a relatively short period of time to suit a fashionable agenda doesn't endear the programme to me.

Hopefully Packham will go into full on autistic berserker mode and slaughter the rest of the crew and then himself.

No doubt The Guardian will still attribute it to climate change and/or Donald Trump.

Fuck off, Stubby.

I wrote to the BBC Deco, suggesting a "Michaela gashcam" segment. As usual, the stuck up bastards didn't reply, like they don't reply to any of my ideas. Thanks to them you'll never see Jodie Whitaker's clitoris powered forcefield.

🐀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Thanks to them you'll never see Jodie Whitaker's clitoris powered forcefield.

🐀

I'm not sure I'd ever want to see Whitaker's stinking, northern genitals. Call me old fashioned, but I like my women to come with a vagina sans pie crumbs and not reeking of beef dripping and coal.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I have a friend who has a divergent squint. She can look at her phone and see if the 36 bus is coming at the same time.

Ah, the 36 bus.......New Cross to the West End, via Camberwell......known as “The Shoplifters Express.” That’s some classy friends you’ve got there Mrs Pikey.

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

Ah, the 36 bus.......New Cross to the West End, via Camberwell......known as “The Shoplifters Express.” That’s some classy friends you’ve got there Mrs Pikey.

At least it doesn't go past The Maudsley. In the old days inmates used to get on in their PJs. Some poor cunt had to sit there next to some fucker who rocked backwards and forwards singing "Show me the way to go home". Until the conductor rang the police from the nearest phone box. My uncle Gareth kept fucking escaping. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

At least it doesn't go past The Maudsley. In the old days inmates used to get on in their PJs. Some poor cunt had to sit there next to some fucker who rocked backwards and forwards singing "Show me the way to go home". Until the conductor rang the police from the nearest phone box. My uncle Gareth kept fucking escaping. 

Where is your Uncle Gareth now?