CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Houses on river flood plains

Jiggerycock

18 hours ago, Decimus said:

I used to enjoy Winterwatch. It was gentle, non-political, non-judgemental and did what it said on the tin.

I tuned into this year's version and within ten minutes they were in full Attenborough-Thunberg Cockentrice mode. Bemoaning the fact that it hadn't snowed in the Cairngorms within ten minutes of setting up their cameras and immediately attributing this to the climate "crisis".

Ignoring centuries of cyclical climate change to solely focus on dubious "evidence" garnered over a relatively short period of time to suit a fashionable agenda doesn't endear the programme to me.

Hopefully Packham will go into full on autistic berserker mode and slaughter the rest of the crew and then himself.

No doubt The Guardian will still attribute it to climate change and/or Donald Trump.

Fuck off, Stubby.

I'm not entirely sure I like you tone, cheeky cunt. But considering you live in the county as flat as a witches tit, if you're wrong you could end up in a refugee camp with Drews cyder can and shit infested tent on one side and Neils love making yurt/rape teepee on the other.

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm not entirely sure I like you tone, cheeky cunt. But considering you live in the county as flat as a witches tit, if you're wrong you could end up in a refugee camp with Drews cyder can and shit infested tent on one side and Neils love making yurt/rape teepee on the other.

I've always pictured Neil's rape dungeon as some sort of abandoned underground location myself - like a deserted WW1 pillbox or ammunition dump in the middle of the woods somewhere.

Just a quick glance and the OS map and aerial images around Hebden Bridge shows that much of the catchment area for Hebden water and the other rivers that flow through the town are barren treeless moors with centuries of damaging grazing, trampling, burning and draining reducing is ability to store rainwater and crucially release if slowly, to fuck all. Most of the rain falls in our uplands onto billiard table hills and flashes straight off into the streams. Its not fucking rocket science.

• Like 1

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He's now a small village in the Surrey hills, with 2 pubs and a post office. 

Does your Uncle Gareth have two pubs and a post office or the village?

Does he have planning permission for his caravan?

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Just a quick glance and the OS map and aerial images around Hebden Bridge shows that much of the catchment area for Hebden water and the other rivers that flow through the town are barren treeless moors with centuries of damaging grazing, trampling, burning and draining reducing is ability to store rainwater and crucially release if slowly, to fuck all. Most of the rain falls in our uplands onto billiard table hills and flashes straight off into the streams. Its not fucking rocket science.

It's not all bad, Hebden Bridge has the highest population of lesbians per capita in the UK. If a few hundred Clare Balding types die in a violent flash flood then I'm all for it.

• Like 1