CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Deportation Flight Protesters

Penny Farthing

In spite of the protests the deportation flight taking convicted criminals with Jamaican nationality back to Jamaica has gone ahead. I care not that some of them claim to have to now have no family in Jamaica .. perhaps if other members of their family are concerned about their welfare they should return to Jamaica with their criminal relatives. Sadly because of a legal challenge because of a defective 02 phone mast not all the  criminals were on board the flight. Looking at what information is available all of the individuals concerned have been convicted of serious crimes. The people protesting are likely to be one of two things .. either directly or indirectly involved in criminal activity themselves or idle useless cunts from leafy middle class suburbs with nothing better to do .. either way the protesters are cunts.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

In spite of the protests the deportation flight taking convicted criminals with Jamaican nationality back to Jamaica has gone ahead. I care not that some of them claim to have to now have no family in Jamaica .. perhaps if other members of their family are concerned about their welfare they should return to Jamaica with their criminal relatives. Sadly because of a legal challenge because of a defective 02 phone mast not all the  criminals were on board the flight. Looking at what information is available all of the individuals concerned have been convicted of serious crimes. The people protesting are likely to be one of two things .. either directly or indirectly involved in criminal activity themselves or idle useless cunts from leafy middle class suburbs with nothing better to do .. either way the protesters are cunts.

Why not give those protesters a chance to "adopt" these fuckers and wait for their stabbed & holed carcasses to be rolled into joints and smoked? Then get the cons deported. Two cunts for the price of one riddance. Can't beat the math.

• Like 1

Discarding shit.

The UK is now a far better place now these scum bag dog turds have been fucked off. But because they're black its of course ray-sist. I don't see these protests when some Slavic drug dealing, violent, prostitute beating cunt is fucked off back to vladicuntstock and banged up for life. If you're black it seems you've a free pass to be a law breaking yob despite all the youth clubs, sports centres and rap degrees that the tax payer forks out for you.

David Lammy should be hung, drawn and quartered with his remains taken to all corners of the land so they can be pissed on the population. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Discarding shit.

The UK is now a far better place now these scum bag dog turds have been fucked off. But because they're black its of course ray-sist. I don't see these protests when some Slavic drug dealing, violent, prostitute beating cunt is fucked off back to vladicuntstock and banged up for life. If you're black it seems you've a free pass to be a law breaking yob despite all the youth clubs, sports centres and rap degrees that the tax payer forks out for you.

Derek Lammy should be hung, drawn and quartered with his remains taken to all corners of the land so they can be pissed on the population. 

And David Lammy aswell.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, King Billy said:

LOL

Never mind this shite, I did piss myself this morning when it conspired that the shinners hadn't actually won the keys to the paddy parliament despite saying last night they were ready to form a government. I hope their political rivals meat out a bit of their own style of retribution these cunt would understand: knee cappings and concrete wellies to the bottom of Lough Ree. 

Piss up in the brewery 

Lol 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
48 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never mind this shite, I did piss myself this morning when it conspired that the shinners hadn't actually won the keys to the paddy parliament despite saying last night they were ready to form a government. I hope their political rivals meat out a bit of their own style of retribution these cunt would understand: knee cappings and concrete wellies to the bottom of Lough Ree. 

Piss up in the brewery 

Lol 

Shurely shome mishtake?

On 11/02/2020 at 08:05, Dawn Chorus said:

If they're going to do this, what about the Romanian and other eastern european cunts they nick for theft on the London Underground? Dont bother with jailing them just shove them on a flight back. Oh but hang on; the white middle classes will be choking on their lattes and screaming about their "uman rights". 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If they're going to do this, what about the Romanian and other eastern european cunts they nick for theft on the London Underground? Dont bother with jailing them just shove them on a flight back. Oh but hang on; the white middle classes will be choking on their lattes and screaming about their "uman rights". 

They are more worried about having to wash their filthy cars themselves and nobody to pick those rotting Pimm's strawberries. Classic privilege pile of shit.

Guest judgetwi

It’s just the usual cunts who are crying about this........Lammy, Flabbott, Dawn Buttlard, Yasmin Ali Baba, Baroness Shameless Checkmebankaccount and all the usual anti British remoaner traitors who hate the white working class with a passion. We’d be better off shipping that load of fucking chancers off to some shithole rather than the rapists and killers they pretend to love so much.

5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

It’s just the usual cunts who are crying about this........Lammy, Flabbott, Dawn Buttlard, Yasmin Ali Baba, Baroness Shameless Checkmebankaccount and all the usual anti British remoaner traitors who hate the white working class with a passion. We’d be better off shipping that load of fucking chancers off to some shithole rather than the rapists and killers they pretend to love so much.

Precisely. Deported cunts can't vote you in for another 4 years of sticking your fat fingers in the honey jar.