CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A two cunts fired from my work this week

Guest Monaco Slim

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was watching 'Thor, Ragnarok' at 3 this morning. Fucking brilliant. 

"Hulk! For once in your life, do NOT smash"

"But.. But.. Big monster!"

Seen it. My bird told me she would do anything for Thor. I couldn’t get her to elaborate or even list the things she wouldn’t do for me. She  took umbridge when I said “What.... like anal sex? I only like that because I know you fucking hate it.” Strange creatures women.

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Seen it. My bird told me she would do anything for Thor. I couldn’t get her to elaborate or even list the things she wouldn’t do for me. She  took umbridge when I said “What.... like anal sex? I only like that because I know you fucking hate it.” Strange creatures women.

I wouldn't say my mate is thick but she thought anal sex was an English county. 

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

If I was as good looking as him, I'd be dead from shagging by now.

On 13/02/2020 at 00:52, Monaco Slim said:

Life is good, I'm going to have a wank to celebrate these pieces of human sewage getting deported back to their shit hole countries.

I'm sick of foreign cunts taking the jobs of WHITE BRITISH MEN, they're MY FUCKING JOBS and I want ALL OF THEM

That’s a bit harsh MS.  Who’s going to run the micro neuroscience operating consultants and QE Hospital now?