Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Monaco Slim

A two cunts fired from my work this week

Life is good, I'm going to have a wank to celebrate these pieces of human sewage getting deported back to their shit hole countries.

I'm sick of foreign cunts taking the jobs of WHITE BRITISH MEN, they're MY FUCKING JOBS and I want ALL OF THEM

16 minutes ago, Monaco Slim said:

Life is good, I'm going to have a wank to celebrate these pieces of human sewage getting deported back to their shit hole countries.

I'm sick of foreign cunts taking the jobs of WHITE BRITISH MEN, they're MY FUCKING JOBS and I want ALL OF THEM

Is that you @WILLY SHITTERS?

Decs already did this one with his 'John Bull' multi. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Monaco Slim said:

I didn't say that last bit. Write on your own bit. They don't like you altering quotes. They get cunty about it. 

And the 'dick sucking' thing... there are websites for that sort of thing. Moloko can probably help you with a few when he gets out of the cooler. But you'll probably catch up with him there anyway.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I didn't say that last bit. Write on your own bit. They don't like you altering quotes. They get cunty about it. 

And the 'dick sucking' thing... there are websites for that sort of thing. Moloko can probably help you with a few when he gets out of the cooler. But you'll probably catch up with him there anyway.

What the fuck is 'Monaco slim' any way?

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What the fuck is 'Monaco slim' any way?

The prediction for Schumacher winning there again? 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Monaco Slim said:

who is cooking the fries now then?

5 hours ago, Monaco Slim said:

I'M GONNA FUCK YOUR ASS

I don’t live in Blackpool and I don’t own a donkey. I’m not overkeen on cruelty to animals either, still less people who engage in unnatural sexual relations with them. 

Does your Mum know about you fucking about on her computer after she’s gone to bed?

7 hours ago, Monaco Slim said:

Could I very, very, very tactfully explain that none of these cunts being deported have jobs .. therefore it will have fuck all effect on your jobs or any other fucking (or none fucking) cunts jobs for that matter.

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Please protect yourself and other end users if you’re going to sin.

Which University did you attend?

The University of Hard Cocks by the look of it

16 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You really aren’t very bright are you? 

I had to check the screen name twice when I read it originally, as I assumed that it was you who'd put this shit up.

Are you his scriptwriter?

On 13/02/2020 at 16:59, Decimus said:

I had to check the screen name twice when I read it originally, as I assumed that it was you who'd put this shit up.

Are you his scriptwriter?

Really? You got something wrong Jethro!! I find that hard to believe but, reluctantly, i’ll take your word for it.

On 13/02/2020 at 00:52, Monaco Slim said:

What did they do, forget to salt the fries or miss the pickled gherkin??

On 13/02/2020 at 01:12, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm going to have a wank 

With someone else’s cock probably.

Sorry Eric. Bit of a fuck up there. Wasn’t meaning to quote you. It was Monaco Slim who originally said it. Doh!

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Sorry Eric. Bit of a fuck up there. Wasn’t meaning to quote you. It was Monaco Slim who originally said it. Doh!

I didn't think I writ that.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I didn't think I writ that.

I know. It was Slim who I was meaning to quote but I lifted it from a post where you were quoting him. Bit early in the morning for me it was.

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I know. It was Slim who I was meaning to quote but I lifted it from a post where you were quoting him. Bit early in the morning for me it was.

I was watching 'Thor, Ragnarok' at 3 this morning. Fucking brilliant. 

"Hulk! For once in your life, do NOT smash"

"But.. But.. Big monster!"

32 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Good afternoon Billy, did you have a good shit yesterday morning?