Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Recommended Posts

Clip of this cunt. Mincing about Europe with his "Bradshaw", which I naturally assumed to be a double ended butt-plug, but is actually some dead cunt's train timetable. Dressed like a mildly irritated cottager storming about complaining about the signage, all the while blocking out the horror of Dianne Abbott's chimney sweep's brush head. Can't be a coincidence that every train station in Europe has a public toilet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Clip of this cunt. Mincing about Europe with his "Bradshaw", which I naturally assumed to be a double ended butt-plug, but is actually some dead cunt's train timetable. Dressed like a mildly irritated cottager storming about complaining about the signage, all the while blocking out the horror of Dianne Abbott's chimney sweep's brush head. Can't be a coincidence that every train station in Europe has a public toilet.

Double topic posting? Shall we refer to you as 'Poly-Boro' from now on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Primary-colour Hackett-wearing cauli-nosed twerp!

Put's me in mind of Dick (ha!) and Julian from Enid Blyton's 'Famous Five', swanning about his first class carriage like a 1930's public school throwback, grinning like a wanking Jap!

You half expect him to be shiteing on about 'sending the scullery maid to the new world for a termination' if we didn't all know he was such a fucking puff!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Shall we refer to you as 'Poly-Boro' from now on?

Let's just stick with 'stupid northern cunt'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Double topic posting? Shall we refer to you as 'Poly-Boro' from now on?

You try posting whilst masturbating over Parkinson's porn. Clever cunt.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

You try posting whilst masturbating over Parkinson's porn. Clever cunt.

I'm sure Michael will be flattered!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Clip of this cunt. Mincing about Europe with his "Bradshaw", which I naturally assumed to be a double ended butt-plug, but is actually some dead cunt's train timetable. Dressed like a mildly irritated cottager storming about complaining about the signage, all the while blocking out the horror of Dianne Abbott's chimney sweep's brush head. Can't be a coincidence that every train station in Europe has a public toilet.

I met this douche at a publishing event in London. Asked me my name 3 times in a single hour. A right fucking truffle hunter, constantly at the buffet stacking various slices of weird posh shit on a plate. Fucking cunt. Met Gryff Rhys Jones at the same event, and he's an absolutely divvy cunt too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

I met this douche at a publishing event in London. Asked me my name 3 times in a single hour. A right fucking truffle hunter, constantly at the buffet stacking various slices of weird posh shit on a plate. Fucking cunt. Met Gryff Rhys Jones at the same event, and he's an absolutely divvy cunt too. 

Bullshit, never happened.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

Bullshit, never happened.

Didn't have you down as a holocaust scholar Bertie!

👥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

I met this douche at a publishing event in London. Asked me my name 3 times in a single hour. A right fucking truffle hunter, constantly at the buffet stacking various slices of weird posh shit on a plate. Fucking cunt. Met Gryff Rhys Jones at the same event, and he's an absolutely divvy cunt too. 

Was John Wayne there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The hell he was.

I'm thinking 

 

 

One thing

 

 

Pillgrim 

 

How many long pauses

 

 

Can I fit in to 

 

Convince folk I'm 

 

 

Not a shit

 

 

 

Actor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm thinking 

 

 

One thing

 

 

Pillgrim 

 

How many long pauses

 

 

Can I fit in to 

 

Convince folk I'm 

 

 

Not a shit

 

 

 

Actor

His Genghis Khan was notably awful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

His Genghis Khan was notably awful. 

Made in the same year as The Searchers

6 for 4 genghis....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

Holocaust? What holocaust?

you crazy revisionist dog Bertie!

I might even report your skanky arse myself.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

I met this douche at a publishing event in London. Asked me my name 3 times in a single hour. A right fucking truffle hunter, constantly at the buffet stacking various slices of weird posh shit on a plate. Fucking cunt. Met Gryff Rhys Jones at the same event, and he's an absolutely divvy cunt too. 

Flash name dropping cunt!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Khiwa said:

Flash name dropping cunt!

I once saw that fat bloke who played Tosh Lines in the Bill at Windsor Safari park. He was looking at monkeys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

I met this douche at a publishing event in London. Asked me my name 3 times in a single hour. A right fucking truffle hunter, constantly at the buffet stacking various slices of weird posh shit on a plate. Fucking cunt. Met Gryff Rhys Jones at the same event, and he's an absolutely divvy cunt too. 

Gryff is an oxbridge don so no surprise he's a fucking div. Met a few med students from there. Outside of talking about medicine they were  thicker than whale omelette.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Didn't he top himself? 

Great minds think alike. I just looked it up. He was an alcoholic and had just been fired by ITV. He checked into a booze rehab place and was given those pills that cause you to feel sick if you drink, but he walked out, got pissed and returned. The staff got him back to his room and in bed, and he choked on his own puke in the night. I remember him as a plumber in Auf Weidershein Pet series 2 as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Great minds think alike. I just looked it up. He was an alcoholic and had just been fired by ITV. He checked into a booze rehab place and was given those pills that cause you to feel sick if you drink, but he walked out, got pissed and returned. The staff got him back to his room and in bed, and he choked on his own puke in the night. I remember him as a plumber in Auf Weidershein Pet series 2 as well.

At least he choked on his own puke and not someone else's. 

It always amazes me when you read "choked in a pool of his own vomit". Why would you have a pool full of vomit? 

Anyway, got me headphones on listening to the Monkees 'Headquarters' album. With a nice bottle of Southern Comfort for company. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

At least he choked on his own puke and not someone else's. 

It always amazes me when you read "choked in a pool of his own vomit". Why would you have a pool full of vomit? 

Anyway, got me headphones on listening to the Monkees 'Headquarters' album. With a nice bottle of Southern Comfort for company. 

Peachy. Literally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...