CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The “Off Camera” Style Of Presenting On Some TV Shows

Ape™️

For some reason this annoys the shit out me. Rather than talking to the camera, cunts are now filmed talking to someone else, at a slight angle, so they no longer look directly at the camera. The fat cunt Bruce Crompton, who presents Combat Dealers is a prime example, and recently the thick-as-pigshit Mike Brewer from Wheeler Dealers has started doing it to. I suspect it’s yet another vile trait inherited from the crass Americunts.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

For some reason this annoys the shit out me. Rather than talking to the camera, cunts are now filmed talking to someone else, at a slight angle, so they no longer look directly at the camera. The fat cunt Bruce Crompton, who presents Combat Dealers is a prime example, and recently the thick-as-pigshit Mike Brewer from Wheeler Dealers has started doing it to. I suspect it’s yet another vile trait inherited from the crass Americunts.

Fuck off.

Can you only access retarded cunt tv channels, or is it just your taste in televisual entertainment that is sadly lacking (have you tried moving the aerial?)

• Like 2

On 14/02/2020 at 13:44, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off.

I bought a car from Mike Brewer once at his Sheffield showroom.   He’s a fucking little cunt.