CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Quarantined cruise ship cunts

Mike Hunt

David and Sally Abel you fucking cunts, you were crying and bleating for Richard Branson to wave his magic wand and be flown back to the UK at no cost to anyone to infect half the British population.  Cunts of the first order.  Keep them on the fucking ship another month for punishment and chuck their cunting phones overboard.

Yes...if I was “on the boat” , I’d be barricading the fucking door against all comers. I note that someone else is being blamed here, not the pair who have gone on holiday and waltzed into a shit storm. I bet they feel pretty bloody stupid at the moment. Let’s hope they don’t use the boat as a big Petrie dish and let loose a few more of these virus type things....for experimental purposes!!

23 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

David and Sally Abel you fucking cunts, you were crying and bleating for Richard Branson to wave his magic wand and be flown back to the UK at no cost to anyone to infect half the British population.  Cunts of the first order.  Keep them on the fucking ship another month for punishment and chuck their cunting phones overboard.

I bet that their cruise was funded by equity release on their home.. fuck em'.

If you offered me a free trip anywhere in the world but it had to be on one of these floating asylums I'd tell you to stick it up your arse,to be surrounded by cunts for 2 weeks with the only escape being drowning sounds like hell on water

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Actually I used to work with a cunt who went on these type of cruises .. I have not heard from him for several years .. I hope he's dead from one of these infections.

I went on one years ago. They have gala nights wear you dress in your best clobber, tuxedos, ballgowns that sort of thing. Most of the northern monkeys who were on the cruise wore their best Sportsdirect Everlast trackies. 

18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I went on one years ago. They have gala nights wear you dress in your best clobber, tuxedos, ballgowns that sort of thing. Most of the northern monkeys who were on the cruise wore their best Sportsdirect Everlast trackies. 

I'm just amazed they stopped flinging their own fecal matter about long enough to do up the zip.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

I saw this Gary Glitter look a like cunt saying “I never felt less loved by my own country.” Well it’s taken you a while to catch up but welcome to the club mate. I’ve felt like that for years.

Now fuck off and stay fucked off.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Gary Glitter of the 70s with big couiffered hair or as he is now: bald, looking like ho chi minh? 

Well, can you see somebody going on a cruise with big poofy hair, massive shoulder pads, covered in glitter and wearing knee high boots with 6 inch soles? Well, you might do on a gay cruise I suppose. In which case there would be loads of other diseases to worry about.

Anyway Gary and his Mrs have tested positive for this Chinky shit but he insists that they haven’t got it. What a cunt. He sounds like one of these ‘I know best’ wankers you usually find in the Palace of Westminster.

Hope he snuffs it the arrogant, entitled mouthy prick.

Guest President Trump
On 18/02/2020 at 09:40, Dawn Chorus said:

I bet that their cruise was funded by equity release on their home.. fuck em'.

Actually my friend, the guy may have been on his way to work or working:

##

Being a luxury destination wedding celebrant with extensive knowledge and experience, you will be provided with tremendous ideas with regard to planning your wedding ceremony.
All my ceremonies are bespoke and unique. This is of considerable advantage when choosing a personal English speaking wedding celebrant.

Lots of experience in luxury and bespoke Weddings in Barbados, Florida, California, Spain, Italy and France. 
Why not take advantage of my luxury wedding planning assistance and together we shall create a unique and bespoke wedding ceremony - just for you.

My role as a Global Wedding Officiant is to work closely with you to create a truly personal wedding or commitment ceremony.

http://www.uk-celebrant.co.uk/weddings.asp

7 minutes ago, President Trump said:

##

Being a luxury destination wedding celebrant with extensive knowledge and experience, you will be provided with tremendous ideas with regard to planning your wedding ceremony.
All my ceremonies are bespoke and unique. This is of considerable advantage when choosing a personal English speaking wedding celebrant.

Lots of experience in luxury and bespoke Weddings in Barbados, Florida, California, Spain, Italy and France. 
Why not take advantage of my luxury wedding planning assistance and together we shall create a unique and bespoke wedding ceremony - just for you.

My role as a Global Wedding Officiant is to work closely with you to create a truly personal wedding or commitment ceremony.

Go to the nearest mental facility immediately. You need urgent treatment. Drink some bleach before you leave.

• Like 1

Guest President Trump
3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Go to the nearest mental facility immediately. You need urgent treatment. Drink some bleach before you leave.

That bleach treatment is overrated. It didn't cure my mental problems although to be fair it did whiten my teeth.

On 18/02/2020 at 09:15, Mike Hunt said:

Tow the fucker out to sea over the Marianas trench and sink it

On 19/02/2020 at 12:06, President Trump said:

##

When you've visited one of these luxury locations did you hang out with Jeffrey Epstein and get a massage from one of his staff?

Guest President Trump
20 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Tow the fucker out to sea over the Marianas trench and sink it

When you've visited one of these luxury locations did you hang out with Jeffrey Epstein and get a massage from one of his staff?

I am not the wedding celebrant travelling to luxury destinations, it's the guy that was on the ship.