CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Flooded cunts

Earl of Punkape

Gospel of Matthew.

Everyone therefore who hears these words of mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man, who built his house on a rock. The rain came down, the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat on that house; and it didn't fall, for it was founded on the rock. Everyone who hears these words of mine, and doesn't do them will be like a foolish man, who built his house on the sand. The rain came down, the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat on that house; and it fell—and great was its fall.

24 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Gospel of Matthew.

Everyone therefore who hears these words of mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man, who built his house on a rock. The rain came down, the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat on that house; and it didn't fall, for it was founded on the rock. Everyone who hears these words of mine, and doesn't do them will be like a foolish man, who built his house on the sand. The rain came down, the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat on that house; and it fell—and great was its fall.

Not that you’d know you sad little whoopsie but “flooding” has a very different meaning to gynaecologists, so the phrase “flooded cunts” needs to be used very judiciously. Menorrhagia is every bit as serious as overflowing rivers, and it too will most likely require mop and bucket, if not the assistance 40 crack troops of the Royal Anglian Regiment. 

7 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'm a bit partial to a flooded cunt,the wetter the better.

No Neil, you really wouldn’t like flooding. There’s rare steak and then there’s raw meat. I’d give it a miss, make a right mess of your Bedford Rascal. 

Just now, Last Cunt Standing said:

Not that you’d know you sad little whoopsie but “flooding” has a very different meaning to gynaecologists, so the phrase “flooded cunts” needs to be used very judiciously. Menorrhagia is every bit as serious as overflowing rivers, and it too will most likely require mop and bucket, if not the assistance 40 crack troops of the Royal Anglian Regiment. 

15 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You'll find them in the Castle pub. 92 Colchester high street.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Gospel of Matthew.

You shall not lie with a man as with a woman. It is an abomination. Leviticus 18/22

they shall surely be put to death. Their blood is upon them. Leviticus 20/3

Preacher!........read thy source material.

5 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Gospel of Matthew.

Jesus fucking Christ, Punky. Have you joined the Jehova’s club?