CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Justin Fashanu

Eric Cuntman

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Being inducted to the football hall of fame. What a fucking surprise! Black, gay, and commited suicide. The last bit will be touted as evidence of the prejudice and torment that black and gay cunts suffer at the hands of straight white cunts. 

Libtard fucking rainbow faggot toss-wank. 

Calm down, eat some sugar for Christ sake!

Israel Falau and Margaret Court are having stars named after them so, y'know, 'karma n' shit'

1 minute ago, Jiggerycock said:

Calm down, eat some sugar for Christ sake!

Israel Falau and Margaret Court are having stars named after them so, y'know, 'karma n' shit'

Margaret Court! That'll stir up the lezzas. They'll be demanding a star named after a tennis lesbian next...

.. Maybe a 'Navratilova Supernova'

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Being inducted to the football hall of fame. What a fucking surprise! Black, gay, and commited suicide. The last bit will be touted as evidence of the prejudice and torment that black and gay cunts suffer at the hands of straight white cunts. 

Libtard fucking rainbow faggot toss-wank. 

Didn't he top himself because he was wanted in the US for sexually assaulting a 17 year old? 

8 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Wimbledon played us the day after Justin Fashanu came out. We hurled the kind of abuse at his brother John that would warrant a life sentence these days. It worked a treat though. He threw a tantrum and was taken off.

Who's 'us'? You're not northern are you? Well done for upsetting Fash though. Fake hard cunt, Hong Kong phooey wannabe cunt he is.

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Who's 'us'? You're not northern are you? Well done for upsetting Fash though. Fake hard cunt, Hong Kong phooey wannabe cunt he is.

No, I don't beat my wife or drink dog piss bitter. I'm from Streatham but live in the suburbs now where homeless people are extinct and refugees empty septic tanks by hand.

4 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

No, I don't beat my wife or drink dog piss bitter. I'm from Streatham but live in the suburbs now where homeless people are extinct and refugees empty septic tanks by hand.

I spent a lot of time at Streatham ice rink. Sneaking vodka and getting off with 14 year old girls behind the fruit machines...

..I really miss that maintenance job.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I spent a lot of time at Streatham ice rink. Sneaking vodka and getting off with 14 year old girls behind the fruit machines...

I heard it more like you got off with 14 fruits and were actually a girl called Veronica  

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Justin was an average and inconsistent player who made his name scoring a freak goal which became Match of The Day goal of the season. This was in the days before Sky, BT, Amazon and all those cunts got hold of football and turned it into the cuntfest it is today. 

It was also in the days before bumfuckers were promoted to the status of victimised heroes. Justin was a fucking pervert who lusted after young boys......simple as. No cunt in their right mind would employ him as a babysitter. But that makes me an uneducated bigot full of spite and hate. Yeah, there’s something wrong with me not Justin the fucking pederast.

Hands up, fair enough.....you got me.

21 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Justin was an average and inconsistent player who made his name scoring a freak goal which became Match of The Day goal of the season. This was in the days before Sky, BT, Amazon and all those cunts got hold of football and turned it into the cuntfest it is today. 

It was also in the days before bumfuckers were promoted to the status of victimised heroes. Justin was a fucking pervert who lusted after young boys......simple as. No cunt in their right mind would employ him as a babysitter. But that makes me an uneducated bigot full of spite and hate. Yeah, there’s something wrong with me not Justin the fucking pederast.

Hands up, fair enough.....you got me.

Considering he ticked so many 'minority' boxes, it's deliciously ironic that his final deed simply proved the racial stereotype that black men, are indeed 'well hung'.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Those halcyon days! Now it's all class A and refugees grooming 11 year olds. Whatever happened to society's' morals?

• Like 2