CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Chinese

Guest President Trump

7 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Moscow and Leningrad would be on the moon now if they'd had fissile material Deco. I'm not familiar with Zinsser, but there are critical angles for visual phenomena when flying at West at low altitude. I've only done for daylight flying (VFR) but have seen cooling towers and other buildings with concave surfaces looking like Tsar bombs in the morning. This is even more pronounced at dawn and dusk.

Indeed, Ratty. Despite some people giving it credence, I immediately dismissed it and filed it away under the same category as Nazi Lunar and Antarctic bases. 

The only genuine "mystery" of the war is why Hess was locked up until the day he died when far more culpable Nazis served half his sentence.

Just to get the people who love a good conspiracy in a tizzy, punters should know that China's National Biosafety laboratory is located within the Wuhan Institute of Virology. It also appears that a certain Major General Chen Wei, accompanied by military scientists, visited the institute last January. To add to the intrigue, Maj-Gen Wei (pictured below) is a bio-weapons expert. Cooler heads are suggesting that she was called in to deal with an accidental contamination leak at the institute which was studying bat coronaviruses.

15080541.jpg

Fill your boots...

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Just to get the people who love a good conspiracy in a tizzy, punters should know that China's National Biosafety laboratory is located within the Wuhan Institute of Virology. It also appears that a certain Major General Chen Wei, accompanied by military scientists, visited the institute last January. To add to the intrigue, Maj-Gen Wei (pictured below) is a bio-weapons expert. Cooler heads are suggesting that she was called in to deal with an accidental contamination leak at the institute which was studying bat coronaviruses.

15080541.jpg

Fill your boots...

She’s a traffic warden. She gave me a ticket yesterday. Seriously though they’ve done a proper job wrecking every economy in the world. And it’s only just starting, funnily enough as they are nearly over their outbreak if it ever happened.

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

15080541.jpg

Fill your boots...

I wouldn't put it past the tiddlywinks to sacrifice 20% of their population in order to put the rest of us back to the stone age and assume total control of the planets resources.

We all hear the scare stories of several disasters converging on our food supply, any of which could fuck us over. Climate breakdown threatens to cause “multiple breadbasket failures”, through synchronous heatwaves and other impacts. The UN forecasts that by 2050 feeding the world will require 20% more global water use. Water that's maxed out in many places: aquifers are vanishing, rivers are failing to reach the sea. The glaciers that supply half the wallahs in Asia are rapidly retreating. Inevitable global heating will reduce dry season rainfall in critical areas, turning fertile plains into dust-bowls.

A global soil crisis will make great tracts of arable land lose their fertility through erosion, compaction and contamination. Phosphate supplies, crucial for agricultural fertilisers, are dwindling fast. Insectageddon threatens catastrophic pollination failures. Farming wont feed us all even until 2050, let alone to the end of the century and beyond.

Food production is trashing the living world. Fishing and farming are, by a long way, the greatest cause of extinction and loss of the diversity and abundance of wildlife. Farming is a major cause of climate breakdown, the biggest cause of river pollution and a hefty source of air pollution. Farming has replaced complex wild ecosystems with simplified human food chains. Industrial fishing is driving cascading ecological collapse in seas. Eating is a moral minefield, as almost everything we put in our mouths has an insupportable environmental cost. 

The chinks aint stupid and they know the above is going to happen if the entire planet doesn't change its ways. They know the rest wont and for sure they wont so the only option is to kill off the rest. I'm sure all other powers have similar plans and the weapons to do it- the yanks, chinks and ruskies will have biological weapons specific to certain ethnic groups and this chinky flu is just a test run to see how many wide eyes it kills before the next wave.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Fill your boots...

I was going to bring this up, ready for your onslaught and accusations of tinhattery, but then you did it.

All of the above is very probable, and I would also suggest the crisis could be the tip of the iceberg so far as biological weapons development is concerned. Whether leaked via accident or released with intent (the first unlikely given the Wuhan bio-safety lab's highest possible 'level 4 BSL-4' security status, what the past few weeks has shown us is China can virtually bring the worldwide economy to a standstill with a virus specifically engineered to target a mostly older demographic. Perhaps there's a more virulent version of the strain already formulated.

As much as I loathe China's treatment of animals and its people (the latter far less), COVID-19 actually evolving from a street market now appears more unlikely as time goes by.

Who benefits from this outbreak? Those who benefit from a crime are the most likely to have committed it. I'd be amazed whoever may have done this doesn't already have a vaccine (or vaccines) in place. I bet there are people in G8 government departments who know exactly what's going on, including the UK. China is a blueprint for the world's economy and would be an ideal country from which to experiment with an outbreak of a lab-created pandemic.

While Neil has pointed out this thing has affected and killed so few when compared to other diseases and illnesses, if it goes on expanding, which it looks like doing, the heightening of fear and suspension of democracy (and government control) will only accelerate. China already controls most of its population via artificial intelligence, so what better way than to experiment with biological control? The world's supply chains are in utter chaos, streets are becoming desolate on a global scale, and people everywhere are panic-buying in supermarkets.

It's a little more than suspicious that virtually all of the Iranian government contracted a particularly virulent strain of coronovirus during the last week in February – well before Iran's surrounding countries and governments became less affected. Italy is less obvious, though it's higher ageing demographic when compared to other EU countries may have something to do with the fast outbreak in the country's north.

It could well be this virus did not happen naturally. COVID-19 is probably a mild form of the strain and will start to ease off in the coming weeks, but many of the control measures imposed by China (and other G8 nations) will not be rolled back. Technology appears to have brought cyber and biological warfare with it as the world's major threat.

There's my tin hat, ginger slag.

• Like 1

Well, I did ask that tin hatters fill their boots @Wolfie, and you didn't disappoint :rolleyes:

funny-kids-pictures-big-shoes-to-fill1.j

For now, I'm going with the view that the contamination is accidental; firstly it makes no sense for a belligerent to knacker their own economy and also reduce demand for its own exports. Secondly, as a weapon of mass destruction its fairly insipid in the grand scheme of things. Thirdly, this would be a weapon that is difficult to control as covid-19 is an RNA type L virus which has the potential to mutate (though there is little evidence of that so far). Stockpiling antidotes has a short term value as the vaccine will have little or no efficacy on mutations. 

@Mrs Roops You'll notice I chose my words carefully, using phrases such as 'All of the above is very probable' and 'It could well be this virus did not happen naturally', though if you wish to misinterpret my post then it comes as little surprise. It wouldn't be the first time.

I'm still on the fence and I take onboard what you've said above; I was merely saying skullduggery is possible and increasingly likely. Why don't you think outside the box once in a while, rather than coming across as a mainstream news disciple who's been somewhat taken in by journalism graduates in their 20s tailoring data to a conventional news agenda? It's not as though you don't have conviction in your opinions, or indeed lack the confidence to upload a photo of your tampon-laden minge taken 30+ years ago, while bent over a cheap blue BHS sofa throw, for a bunch of internet misfits to revel over.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

For now, I'm going with the view that the contamination is accidental; firstly it makes no sense for a belligerent to knacker their own economy and also reduce demand for its own exports. Secondly, as a weapon of mass destruction its fairly insipid in the grand scheme of things. Thirdly, this would be a weapon that is difficult to control as covid-19 is an RNA type L virus which has the potential to mutate (though there is little evidence of that so far). Stockpiling antidotes has a short term value as the vaccine will have little or no efficacy on mutations. 

The more I read of it the more convincing is the case for it being as you say. An accident waiting to happen and what is more surprising is that it did not happen sooner. That the outbreak seems to be diminishing in China might not be surprising either as I believe sometime viruses mutate into less deadly forms that do not kill their hosts.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, I did ask that tin hatters fill their boots @Wolfie, and you didn't disappoint :rolleyes:

funny-kids-pictures-big-shoes-to-fill1.j

Accidental released from a facility with the highest levels of biosecurity?

If there's one country who can easily withstand a few months blip (certainly not knackering) in their economy its the chinkys, and we all know the power holders don't give a fuck about the peasants and wouldn't bat an eyelid if a few 100,000 old biddies croaked it. Lets not forget that an estimated 30 million died as a result of the Cultural Revolution and great leap forward.

Indeed when the thick cunts decreed that all birds should be destroyed because they ate crops the resulting ecosystem disturbance killed 10s of millions through famine- the insect population went through the roof as they had no natural predators. Shame it didn't kill them all, evil little fuckers 

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I wouldn't put it past the tiddlywinks to sacrifice 20% of their population in order to put the rest of us back to the stone age and assume total control of the planets resources.

We all hear the scare stories of several disasters converging on our food supply, any of which could fuck us over. Climate breakdown threatens to cause “multiple breadbasket failures”, through synchronous heatwaves and other impacts. The UN forecasts that by 2050 feeding the world will require 20% more global water use. Water that's maxed out in many places: aquifers are vanishing, rivers are failing to reach the sea. The glaciers that supply half the wallahs in Asia are rapidly retreating. Inevitable global heating will reduce dry season rainfall in critical areas, turning fertile plains into dust-bowls.

A global soil crisis will make great tracts of arable land lose their fertility through erosion, compaction and contamination. Phosphate supplies, crucial for agricultural fertilisers, are dwindling fast. Insectageddon threatens catastrophic pollination failures. Farming wont feed us all even until 2050, let alone to the end of the century and beyond.

Food production is trashing the living world. Fishing and farming are, by a long way, the greatest cause of extinction and loss of the diversity and abundance of wildlife. Farming is a major cause of climate breakdown, the biggest cause of river pollution and a hefty source of air pollution. Farming has replaced complex wild ecosystems with simplified human food chains. Industrial fishing is driving cascading ecological collapse in seas. Eating is a moral minefield, as almost everything we put in our mouths has an insupportable environmental cost. 

The chinks aint stupid and they know the above is going to happen if the entire planet doesn't change its ways. They know the rest wont and for sure they wont so the only option is to kill off the rest. I'm sure all other powers have similar plans and the weapons to do it- the yanks, chinks and ruskies will have biological weapons specific to certain ethnic groups and this chinky flu is just a test run to see how many wide eyes it kills before the next wave.

So there’s fuck all to worry about then?

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

@Mrs Roops You'll notice I chose my words carefully, using phrases such as 'All of the above is very probable' and 'It could well be this virus did not happen naturally', though if you wish to misinterpret my post then it comes as little surprise. It wouldn't be the first time.

I'm still on the fence and I take onboard what you've said above; I was merely saying skullduggery is possible and increasingly likely. Why don't you think outside the box once in a while, rather than coming across as a mainstream news disciple who's been somewhat taken in by journalism graduates in their 20s tailoring data to a conventional news agenda? It's not as though you don't have conviction in your opinions, or indeed lack the confidence to upload a photo of your tampon-laden minge taken 30+ years ago, while bent over a cheap blue BHS sofa throw, for a bunch of internet misfits to revel over.

The only comment I gave about your post was that it "didn't disappoint" so I'm not to clear what I misinterpreted. If however you want me to rip it apart then just say so and I'll do just that.

48 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The only comment I gave about your post was that it "didn't disappoint" so I'm not to clear what I misinterpreted. If however you want me to rip it apart then just say so and I'll do just that.

Oh shut up. You sound like fucking Margaret Thatcher. 

43 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Please don't, it's likely to be a virtual essay of self congratulatory shite further proving how thick and gullible the rest of us dolts are 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Oh shut up. You sound like fucking Margaret Thatcher. 

You seem to have the mediocrity massive clucking around you in response to your overemotional outburst. Honestly, what did you expect after your vituperative replies made from the outset? Toughen up.

On tonight’s episode of “Roops speaks with great authority”, the subject for discussion is virology and the theories surrounding the Wuhan Coronavirus. Next week she’ll be speaking with great authority on the topic of particle accelerators - in particular (pardon the pun) the Large Hadron Collider and its ATLAS detector. The series finale sees Roops speak with great authority about future developments in aero engine technology, and gives a fascinating insight into the emerging technology of the geared turbofan. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

On tonight’s episode of “Roops speaks with great authority”, the subject for discussion is virology and the theories surrounding the Wuhan Coronavirus. Next week she’ll be speaking with great authority on the topic of particle accelerators - in particular (pardon the pun) the Large Hadron Collider and its ATLAS detector. The series finale sees Roops speak with great authority about future developments in aero engine technology, and gives a fascinating insight into the emerging technology of the geared turbofan. 

Or alternatively if that’s not your cup of tea switch over for a repeat of her humongous minge. (with subtitles for viewers who prefer something easier on the eye.)

On 18/03/2020 at 13:57, Stubby Pecker said:

Accidental released from a facility with the highest levels of biosecurity?

If there's one country who can easily withstand a few months blip (certainly not knackering) in their economy its the chinkys, and we all know the power holders don't give a fuck about the peasants and wouldn't bat an eyelid if a few 100,000 old biddies croaked it. Lets not forget that an estimated 30 million died as a result of the Cultural Revolution and great leap forward.

Indeed when the thick cunts decreed that all birds should be destroyed because they ate crops the resulting ecosystem disturbance killed 10s of millions through famine- the insect population went through the roof as they had no natural predators. Shame it didn't kill them all, evil little fuckers 

The Canadians must be kicking themselves for rescuing chinks during the famine, when they shipped grain to the starving masses (at the time producing 5-6 kids per female on demand from the commie party and backwardness), when other countries turned their backs on them. Trudo must be livid.

16 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

'Aero engine technology'? She knows fuck all about Aero chocolate, let alone aero engine technology. 

11 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

The Canadians must be kicking themselves for rescuing chinks during the famine, when they shipped grain to the starving masses (at the time producing 5-6 kids per female on demand from the commie party and backwardness), when other countries turned their backs on them. Trudo must be livid.

Trudeau isn’t livid right now. The only thing that makes the slimy hypocritical, without shame, fake liberal, blackfacing, rapist, free speech oppressing cunt livid is if anyone dares to criticise and expose his fake ultra liberal woke agenda for the disgraceful sham that it undoubtedly is. 

His dad was a shameless cunt too.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Trudeau isn’t livid right now. The only thing that makes the slimy hypocritical, without shame, fake liberal, blackfacing, rapist, free speech oppressing cunt livid is if anyone dares to criticise and expose his fake ultra liberal woke agenda for the disgraceful sham that it undoubtedly is. 

His dad was a shameless cunt too.

What I mean is - in a self-serving way. As in being riddled with corona virus. He is an utter cunt in every way.