CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Chinese

Guest President Trump

On 17/03/2020 at 22:06, Decimus said:

Indeed, Ratty. Despite some people giving it credence, I immediately dismissed it and filed it away under the same category as Nazi Lunar and Antarctic bases. 

The only genuine "mystery" of the war is why Hess was locked up until the day he died when far more culpable Nazis served half his sentence.

I've seen an old photo of Hess wearing monk strap shoes Deco. I don't know if that helps at all?

👙

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ratcum said:

I've seen an old photo of Hess wearing monk strap shoes Deco. I don't know if that helps at all?

👙

At 93, Hess was surely too old and frail to have managed to kill himself. Probably murdered by the British Secret Intelligence Service to prevent him from revealing information about the Allies misconduct during the war. This is probably why he was locked up for so long as he knew too much which begs the question why didn't they hang it after Nuremberg or bump him off earlier?

I'm sure you've got the gen on this ratty old boy?

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/03/2020 at 21:47, Ape™️ said:

On tonight’s episode of “Roops speaks with great authority”, the subject for discussion is virology and the theories surrounding the Wuhan Coronavirus. Next week she’ll be speaking with great authority on the topic of particle accelerators - in particular (pardon the pun) the Large Hadron Collider and its ATLAS detector. The series finale sees Roops speak with great authority about future developments in aero engine technology, and gives a fascinating insight into the emerging technology of the geared turbofan. 

Due to the evolving Coronavirus crisis, over on the Wong Flu id19.......part 2 thread there’s a special edition of “Roops speaks with great authority” on at the moment. 

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Dues to the evolving Coronavirus crisis, over on the Wong Flu id19.......part 2 thread there’s a special edition of “Roops speaks with great authority” on at the moment. 

Where are you doing your weekly shop at the moment Ape?
Has your model helicopter 🚁 convention been cancelled?

• 10 months later...

I’d happily obliterate every chinky in the blink of an eye. They’re destroying the planet as we speak whilst they brutalise their and others populations seemly for their own enjoyment. Generations of the nasty little zipperheads have been indoctrinated and breed to be inherently cruel to their fellow humans and corrupt to the core with an especially horrible and sadistic attitude to non human animals.

Any criticism of their disgusting society is meet by lies and denial. If your average chinky was to show the kind of distain we do for our leaders they’d be strung up after a forced confession garnered whilst having to watch their family being tortured. 

This insidiously dangerous and cruel regime and the subhuman cunts who populate it, needs expunging from the face of the earth.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’d happily obliterate every chinky in the blink of an eye. They’re destroying the planet as we speak whilst they brutalise their and others populations seemly for their own enjoyment. Generations of the nasty little zipperheads have been indoctrinated and breed to be inherently cruel to their fellow humans and corrupt to the core with an especially horrible and sadistic attitude to non human animals.

Any criticism of their disgusting society is meet by lies and denial. If your average chinky was to show the kind of distain we do for our leaders they’d be strung up after a forced confession garnered whilst having to watch their family being tortured. 

This insidiously dangerous and cruel regime and the subhuman cunts who populate it, needs expunging from the face of the earth.

You forgot to mention gutter oil.

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Of the top ten most polluting rives in the world, 8 are in China. They discharge tons of plastic into the oceans daily. All chinks should be rendered down into fuel for power stations and the remaining residue feed to pigs.

I wouldn't eat a pig that had ate a Chinky. I do sympathise with the poor cunts in Hong Kong, though - they're some of the few immigrants I wouldn't begrudge coming over - I would run away from the looming threat of Communist Chinese policy myself.

14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Blame the yanks. If they didn't stick their fucking nose into the Chinese civil war, Chiangs KMT would have moved in and wiped out Mao's commies. Things may have turned out differently 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Blame the yanks. If they didn't stick their fucking nose into the Chinese civil war, Chiangs KMT would have moved in and wiped out Mao's commies. Things may have turned out differently 

The KMT were an evil bunch of scum on a par with Mao’s lot.

You would have jumped into bed with either side for a bowl of Suk and Sour.

lol.

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I wouldn’t have been stuck with 250 rolls of fucking tinfoil for sure.

• Like 1

On 19/02/2020 at 11:14, Guest President Trump said:

When American lives are at danger it makes me very fucking angry!

Those dirty Chinese cunts with their virus spreading wet markets.

The most powerful man in the world obviously has options.

Do you round 'em all up, put'em in a field and bomb the bastards or just build a great big fucking wall all around their dirty country.

What do you think?

You clearly read a lot of Shakespeare. I like the rhymed couplets. Is this a tragedy or a comedy? I couldn't work it out. Given enough time and the other monkey in your family it might become a classic. 

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You clearly read a lot of Shakespeare. I like the rhymed couplets. Is this a tragedy or a comedy? I couldn't work it out. Given enough time and the other monkey in your family it might become a classic. 

You class one, triple ‘A’ lightly basted, wretched cuntdreg. Answering a one year old question from a cunt who no longer fuckin exists in an effort to stay safe. You’re not. All that’s been going on here tonight and this is all you’ve got? The game’s over for you, it’s time to leave the party before someone else ‘shakes-a-spear’ into your cataracts. Goodbye.