CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

June Brown Leaving EastEnders . . . Again

Guest Cunt-End Of The World

Edvard Munch wants his painting back! Dot Cotton is leaving EastEnders, again. This has been announced fucking everywhere despite nobody giving a fuck. One dimensional cunt whose best scene in Eastenders was the one I imagined where dear ol' Dot spontaneously combusts and explodes. June Brown had stated that she want more time to concentrate on other projects, such as her work as Skeletors stunt double.

This is not fucking news. 

2 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Edvard Munch wants his painting back! Dot Cotton is leaving EastEnders, again. This has been announced fucking everywhere despite nobody giving a fuck. One dimensional cunt whose best scene in Eastenders was the one I imagined where dear ol' Dot spontaneously combusts and explodes. June Brown had stated that she want more time to concentrate on other projects, such as her work as Skeletors stunt double.

This is not fucking news. 

“Ello Ma”

On 21 February 2020 at 18:07, ratcum said:

faced with Thatcher's purulent anus or June's creaky cock crypt, I know which one I'd choose. Unless Marie Colvin's empty eye socket was available of course.

🦛

I frenzied necrophilia raping in a mud filled hole on rattys front lawn- and who says romance is dead

On 21 February 2020 at 21:27, ratcum said:

To my eternal regret, I don't think I could satisfy a man like Jewdy could Nocti

How about a rolled up copy of the Jewish chronicle (holocaust memorial issue) coated in fisting butter/kebab grease? 

On 21/02/2020 at 21:51, Earl of Punkape said:

Why do you watch such BBC,poisonous drivel in the first place...

Are you a transfuckwit ?

If, you blind thick cunt, you read what is posted, at the bottom it says 'this is not fucking news'. This means I saw it in the news. My knowledge of Dot Cotton and EastEnders is drawn in the same way I am supposing everyone else's is, or everyone would be saying 'who is June Brown?' or 'what is Eastenders', including you.

Now, fuck of back to spunking over pictures of Wesley Snipes.