CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sara cox

On 27/02/2020 at 22:09, Decimus said:

The last thing they see is his cum face, a twisted, grinning rictus, eyes rolling to the back of his fat fucking head like PC David Rathband sucking on a lemon.

Dec's this comment regarding David Rathband had me in absolute stitches. Only you could incorporate a copper being shot in the face in a hilarious quip. Bravo!

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Dec's this comment regarding David Rathband had me in absolute stitches. Only you could incorporate a copper being shot in the face in a hilarious quip. Bravo!

Fuck me Marje, your tongue has been up more arseholes than Michael Parkinson. I hope you’re not expecting a knighthood like that cunt. Presumably you don’t work for the BBC?

10 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Always nice to see someone other than Simon Weston taking a metaphorical pasting in the land that taste forgot.

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me Marje, your tongue has been up more arseholes than Michael Parkinson. I hope you’re not expecting a knighthood like that cunt. Presumably you don’t work for the BBC?

Nope, I don't work for the Boy Buggering Coporation, Jewdy. However if I did though, you'd certainly be getting a visit due to unpaid license fees.

Personally I can't see why you're being such a tight cunt, obviously being a Kike it's second nature. But I'm sure there's all sorts of discounts for cripples out there.

Shalom

• Like 1

On 27/02/2020 at 22:09, Decimus said:

The last thing they see is his cum face, a twisted, grinning rictus, eyes rolling to the back of his fat fucking head like PC David Rathband sucking on a lemon.

oh my jesus cock fuck Deco, you are one badass legend. I can see I'm going to have to up my game on here

39 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Nope, I don't work for the Boy Buggering Coporation, Jewdy. However if I did though, you'd certainly be getting a visit due to unpaid license fees.

Personally I can't see why you're being such a tight cunt, obviously being a Kike it's second nature. But I'm sure there's all sorts of discounts for cripples out there.

Shalom

stick it to the man MC

🦿

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, ratcum said:

stick it to the man MC

🦿

Fuck me! So now you’re licking the arse of the world’s biggest arselicker? How has it come to this Herr Oberst? Desperate times my old Nazi friend. Is this the retreat from Stalingrad that never happened? Your hero stuck a gun in his mouth and blew his cunt brain up the fucking wall. Obviously i’m not suggesting you do that but it might be something worth considering. Just a thought.

14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me! So now you’re licking the arse of the world’s biggest arselicker? How has it come to this Herr Oberst? Desperate times my old Nazi friend. Is this the retreat from Stalingrad that never happened? Your hero stuck a gun in his mouth and blew his cunt brain up the fucking wall. Obviously i’m not suggesting you do that but it might be something worth considering. Just a thought.

you miserable gaylord Jewdy. No Waffen SS at Stalingrad, otherwise they would have pissed on Ivan and his Slavic hordes 

21 hours ago, judgetwi said:

It was Hitler himself who doomed those Wehrmacht soldiers to the Soviets, by not allowing a fighting retreat. Along with that fat morphine addict Goering, claiming to be able to supply the 6th army by air.

I'd imagine your kin were to busy blowing up the British mandate of Palestine, in order to create a state almost as brutal as the third Reich.

Guest judgetwi
On 07/03/2020 at 23:47, Major Cunt said:

It was Hitler himself who doomed those Wehrmacht soldiers to the Soviets, by not allowing a fighting retreat. Along with that fat morphine addict Goering, claiming to be able to supply the 6th army by air.

I'd imagine your kin were to busy blowing up the British mandate of Palestine, in order to create a state almost as brutal as the third Reich.

Take note. This is what happens when you are educated by google.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Bill Stickers
On 08/03/2020 at 23:52, judgetwi said:

Take note. This is what happens when you are educated by google.

I’d be keen to hear a little more about your extensive academic qualifications if that’s ok with you? 

Guest judgetwi
On 26/03/2020 at 09:50, Bill Stickers said:

I’d be keen to hear a little more about your extensive academic qualifications if that’s ok with you? 

Would you really little smug boy? You seem to be unaware that , just like you, I can make up any shit I like. The fact that you have failed to grasp that simple fact tells me that you are not very bright.

Ok, i’m actually a Professor of Smugness at Yale University. My PhD dissertation was “Smug Fucking Wankers on the Internet who Repeat Total Bollocks They Have Swallowed From the Libtard Media”

Hope this helps and, yes it’s ok with me.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Would you really little smug boy? You seem to be unaware that , just like you, I can make up any shit I like. The fact that you have failed to grasp that simple fact tells me that you are not very bright.

Ok, i’m actually a Professor of Smugness at Yale University. My PhD dissertation was “Smug Fucking Wankers on the Internet who Repeat Total Bollocks They Have Swallowed From the Libtard Media”

Hope this helps and, yes it’s ok with me.

So you, in fact, were also educated on Google. Try and have some self awareness next time.

On 26 March 2020 at 09:50, Bill Stickers said:

Don't go there jewdy @judgetwi, whatever evidence you provide wether it be peer reviewed publications or sitting on ethics comities, he won't buy it.

Bill wouldn't even acknowledge the validity of my co authored papers when I rolled up a copy, shoved it up his arse and set it on fire- he's been PMing me ever since to do it again