CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sara cox

Guest Bill Stickers
13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't go there jewdy @judgetwi, whatever evidence you provide wether it be peer reviewed publications or sitting on ethics comities, he won't buy it.

Bill wouldn't even acknowledge the validity of my co authored papers when I rolled up a copy, shoved it up his arse and set it on fire- he's been PMing me ever since to do it again

I’ll happily accept peer reviewed publications. I don’t reckon Judge has a JSTOR subscription, do you? 

On 26/03/2020 at 09:50, Bill Stickers said:

I’d be keen to hear a little more about your extensive academic qualifications if that’s ok with you? 

He joined the BNP in 1983, and quickly rose through the ranks. He was solely responsible for the Crayola drawn leaflets posted in East London during the battle for Barking as being the only member with a GCSE in English.

I've checked his name with every main academic awarding body and have came across nothing else. The only joy I had was with the Open University for a degree course in economics. After he failed to even get the cost of the course right on two occasions. It was decided an adult education class in basic maths would be more appropriate.

Guest judgetwi
On 28/03/2020 at 06:11, Bill Stickers said:

So you, in fact, were also educated on Google. Try and have some self awareness next time.

Meaningless drivel. 

Guest judgetwi
On 31/03/2020 at 21:48, Major Cunt said:

He joined the BNP in 1983, and quickly rose through the ranks. He was solely responsible for the Crayola drawn leaflets posted in East London during the battle for Barking as being the only member with a GCSE in English.

I've checked his name with every main academic awarding body and have came across nothing else. The only joy I had was with the Open University for a degree course in economics. After he failed to even get the cost of the course right on two occasions. It was decided an adult education class in basic maths would be more appropriate.

Have you been to Barking lately Marjorie? It’s like being dropped into the middle of Karachi......the Infidel is not welcome there. If the BNP had a Barking branch back in the day they failed miserably, with or without my help.

Don’t forget to wash your tongue Marje.

😬🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧😁

I'd probably flip this tiresome cunt over and batter her dung-hatch to be honest. I strongly suspect she's that accommodating at the front that an all-in wrestler could quite easily bungee down to her cervix without bruising his fucking knees.

Sarah Cawood's a cunt.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Rev said:

I'd probably flip this tiresome cunt over and batter her dung-hatch to be honest. I strongly suspect she's that accommodating at the front that an all-in wrestler could quite easily bungee down to her cervix without bruising his fucking knees.

Sarah Cawood's a cunt.

Pure poetry Rev. A pleasure to behold. 🙏

On 01/04/2020 at 22:23, judgetwi said:

Have you been to Barking lately Marjorie? It’s like being dropped into the middle of Karachi......the Infidel is not welcome there. If the BNP had a Barking branch back in the day they failed miserably, with or without my help.

Don’t forget to wash your tongue Marje.

😬🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧😁

Giro day today, Jewdy? I hope you've charged the battery on the mobility scooter, and I'd imagine your in Witherspoons as I type.

Guest judgetwi
11 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Giro day today, Jewdy? I hope you've charged the battery on the mobility scooter, and I'd imagine your in Witherspoons as I type.

Battery fucked, need a new one. I think you mean “you’re” in Spoons but they are fucking shut anyway. 

🎵It’s a hard, and it’s a hard, and it’s a hard, and it’s a hard........it’s a hard raaaain a gonna fall.🎵

What’s the world coming to Marje?

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
On 23/02/2020 at 12:58, Neil said:

I would gladly stick my knob into her gob if only to shut the annoying northern monkey up.

Northern birds have filthy mouths when getting smashed into oblivion. Ten minute blowjob, max.