CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Drug mules unhappy with clink landings

White Cunt

I have just read about some old British bint whining bitterly about doing a long stretch in a Portuguese jail for coke smuggling. Well, if you can’t do the time, don’t do the crime, as the old saying goes. Judging by the eight years sentence, there were quite a few bricks stashed in the old fanny, and the show had probably kicked off with dogs reacting to the smell of her rotten old cunt rather then the dope rattling around, as she passed through the airport. The old hag is lucky it happened in Europe and not in the flying carpet territory or Duterte’s back alley, as her demise would have followed the excavation of her cave. 

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

£1million quids worth of coke found in their suitcases and a previous conviction for 240kg in 2010. I hope they fucking die quickly for the misery they've inflicted on the UK smuggling drugs for no-hopers. OAP's are fucking selfish and greedy cunts nowadays. 

My missus smuggled 4 bottles of Mateus Rose into Stanstead in her suitcase on our return from Portugal one time. She didn’t even know they were in there. The funniest thing about it was I had to bin loads of her clothes to fit them in. If she had been caught I was planning to keep walking and deny knowing her. They went down a treat though at home. 

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

My missus smuggled 4 bottles of Mateus Rose into Stanstead in her suitcase on our return from Portugal one time. She didn’t even know they were in there. The funniest thing about it was I had to bin loads of her clothes to fit them in. If she had been caught I was planning to keep walking and deny knowing her. They went down a treat though at home. 

And I guess it's better to be pissed out of your brain on Rose wine if your missus is doing the housework naked because she hasn't got any clothes to wear. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

And I guess it's better to be pissed out of your brain on Rose wine if your missus is doing the housework naked because she hasn't got any clothes to wear. 

Was that you that left your y fronts under the window in my back garden? Along with 12 empty Super Kestrel cans and a half eaten Ginsters cheese slice. I remember seeing someone looking in. I thought it was her dad.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Yet they still have the nerve to complain, those greedy geriatric utter fucks. I wish them an extended stay in some shitty southern jail. Kicking the bucket too early would have been too easy. Let them eat coke, I say.

A Portuguese court ordered Roger Clarke, 72, and Sue Clarke, 71, from Kent, to serve their eight-year sentences in that country, rather than in a UK prison.

27 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

A Portuguese court ordered Roger Clarke, 72, and Sue Clarke, 71, from Kent, to serve their eight-year sentences in that country, rather than in a UK prison.

And with a bit of luck they will expire abroad and we will never see the cunts back in the UK again, although the Portuguese will undoubtedly try to offload the pair sooner rather than later when the UK money stops coming via the EU coffers.

Guest judgetwi

These dumbarses always say “Oh he offered me 5 grand and he told me all the customs and security at the airport were paid off and were in on it. It would be easy, no risk.”

The first thing I would point out is that if it’s easy and no risk why the fuck are you paying me 5 grand? Why don’t you do it yourself cunt?

They deserve to be locked up for being so fucking thick.

24 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

These dumbarses always say “Oh he offered me 5 grand and he told me all the customs and security at the airport were paid off and were in on it. It would be easy, no risk.”

The first thing I would point out is that if it’s easy and no risk why the fuck are you paying me 5 grand? Why don’t you do it yourself cunt?

They deserve to be locked up for being so fucking thick.

Their garden's gonna be overgrown when they get back. 

42 minutes ago, King Billy said:

About 4x2 litre bottles a day should do.

If you fill a pint glass with Coca Cola, and drop a raw sausage in it, the Coke eats the sausage by morning! 

I also enjoy draping 12 feet of toilet paper across the floor, put one end in the pan and watch the toilet eat it like spaghetti when you flush it. I love science.

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you fill a pint glass with Coca Cola, and drop a raw sausage in it, the Coke eats the sausage by morning! 

So if one was to put on a large nappie, pour a litre of coke into it and go to bed. Hey Presto! Pound shop sex change for the confused Jaywick weirdo.

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I also enjoy draping 12 feet of toilet paper across the floor, put one end in the pan and watch the toilet eat it like spaghetti when you flush it. I love science.

What about Diane Abbott? A wall installation trophy hippo head?

On 23/02/2020 at 18:18, King Billy said:

Was that you that left your y fronts under the window in my back garden? Along with 12 empty Super Kestrel cans and a half eaten Ginsters cheese slice. I remember seeing someone looking in. I thought it was her dad.

Just the 12 cans. Couldn't have been old drewpy then

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
23 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I see you now have Reg Varney as your avatar....are you “On the Buses” yourself?

lol.

Its Peter Cook, are you still batting for the other team?