CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

TV presenters who use the words "experience" and "inspiration"

Mike Hunt

19 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

The usual vacuous females (plus the gopher) on daytime TV, which Mrs H has on every fucking day, notably that row of dog-ugly loose pissflaps at lunchtime. The same cunts who used the word "gorgeous" and "in my life" (as if anyone else gives a shit about their ever-so-important-life).

To quote Jim Royle "Look at them. All they need is a bloody cauldron". 

41 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

The usual vacuous females (plus the gopher) on daytime TV, which Mrs H has on every fucking day, notably that row of dog-ugly loose pissflaps at lunchtime. The same cunts who used the word "gorgeous" and "in my life" (as if anyone else gives a shit about their ever-so-important-life).

Every fucking Z list guest on these daytime tv shows is fawned upon when really they are of no fucking interest to anyone, and usually the first question they’re asked concerns some made up bollocks described as a ‘journey.’ So ice skating around and falling on your fat smelly arse every 5 minutes on live TV is a ‘journey’ is it? And then 9 months later they’re back on again talking about their latest ‘journey’, which really means showing off their new pig ugly illegitimate sprog which came about as a result of shagging their dance partner while their dozy husband was at home hoovering and watching the slag on telly.

Jeremy Vine is a massive cunt 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

You’re surreal...

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Every fucking Z list guest on these daytime tv shows is fawned upon when really they are of no fucking interest to anyone, and usually the first question they’re asked concerns some made up bollocks described as a ‘journey.’ So ice skating around and falling on your fat smelly arse every 5 minutes on live TV is a ‘journey’ is it? And then 9 months later they’re back on again talking about their latest ‘journey’, which really means showing off their new pig ugly illegitimate sprog which came about as a result of shagging their dance partner while their dozy husband was at home hoovering and watching the slag on telly.

Jeremy Vine is a massive cunt 

They're 'empowered' Bill. The feminist cunts have even managed to fuck up the Avengers. Thor, Stark and Hulk are fucking useless, hulk spends 3 hours being pleasant and 'non-threatening. The boys completely fuck up saving the universe and are rescued at the end by Captain Marveltits and the other wimmin. Oh, and Captain America is now black. FFS 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They're 'empowered' Bill. The feminist cunts have even managed to fuck up the Avengers. Thor, Stark and Hulk are fucking useless, hulk spends 3 hours being pleasant and 'non-threatening. The boys completely fuck up saving the universe and are rescued at the end by Captain Marveltits and the other wimmin. Oh, and Captain America is now black. FFS 

# black lesbian superheroes matter

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I watched Mary Queen of Scots last night. Well, first 30 minutes. Thomas Randolph, who was an advisor to Liz, was black. One of Mary's ladies in waiting,  Bess of Hardwick who was white,  was a chink. 

Now I'm all for diversity in film and theatre but not to the detriment to historical accuracy. I'm thinking of writing a screenplay for a historical film. 1936 Olympics. Wilf Smith will play Adolf Hitler, Sean Bean will play HRH Haile Selassie, Jo Brand to play Jessie Owen's and Morethan Freeman to play Churchill and Grayson Perry to play Eleanor Roosevelt.

If that dont win me a clutch of Oscars nothing will. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I watched Mary Queen of Scots last night. Well, first 30 minutes. Thomas Randolph, who was an advisor to Liz, was black. One of Mary's lady, Bess of Hardwick who was white,  was a chink. 

Now I'm all for diversity in film and theatre but not to the detriment to historical accuracy. I'm thinking of writing a screenplay for a historical film. 1936 Olympics. Wilf Smith will play Adolf Hitler, Sean Bean will play HRH Haile Selassie, Jo Brand to play Jessie Owen's and Morethan Freeman to play Churchill and Grayson Perry to play Eleanor Roosevelt.

If that dont win me a clutch of Oscars nothing will. 

Eddie Izzard to play himself? The fucking cross dressing spastic cunt.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Honest. The fucking lunacy has reached critical mass.

I imagine she will fly around being better than all the other superheroes, and then return home to her 40 year old husband to be beaten and raped for not cooking goat curry on time.

And after explaining how Mohammed wasn’t a paedo. He just liked 6 year old girls the film can come to a climax with the burka wearing super Cunt battling the evil Tommy Robinson and obviously between kicks and punches telling everyone what a bad man he is before beheading him and shitting out a couple of kids in the final 5 minutes.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, nocti said:

To be fair EC, if his purpose is to personify the zeitgeist of America and its culture, they haven't gone far wrong with that move.

An intelligent observation crepuscular one. But it's still a load of PC tosswank plop and I don't like it. Let the poofs, darkies and militant wimmin all fuck off and make their own films. Leave our shit the fuck alone. Deviant fucking cunts.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Hugh Grant is already signed up for the lead role in the first 10.

That stupid fucking cunt should be dead. What kind of fucking idiot, gets caught with a disgusting, yellow toothed negress, when you've got Liz Hurley waiting for you at the hotel? 

What a massive fucking cunt.

• Like 2