Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
JohnnySaucePants

Elvis and people who dress like Elvis

33 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Cunts the lot of them. That, and Elvis was a cunt too. That is all, and fuck off. 

Elvis.jpg

Some cunts using your avatar JSP. 

Do something about it.

all these impersonator cunts choose the white jumpsuited, stupid sunglasses Elvis look and say "Thank you very much". They don't try and sing like him because they can't. Utter cretins who should be gassed or gang rape Harvey Weinstein.

🍍

14 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Utter cretins who should be gassed or gang rape Harvey Weinstein.

🍍

Wait, the Elvis impersonators should gang rape Harvey Weinstein? Or get raped by him?

Not really a fan of either scenario, nor the mental image that they conjure up, but it's good to have clarification on these things.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

I once knew a Malayan elvis impersonator. He was 5ft 2.... what a useless cunt.

A punk band called 'Peter and the test-tube babies' once released a song called 'Elvis Is Dead'.

hope that helps.

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A punk band called 'Peter and the test-tube babies' once released a song called 'Elvis Is Dead'.

hope that helps.

My favourite pastime....er I mean band Scouting for Girls released a song called Elvis 'aint dead so there.

10 minutes ago, Neil said:

My favourite pastime....er I mean band Scouting for Girls released a song called Elvis 'aint dead so there.

Are you lonesome tonight?

11 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Used to be a Chinese Elvis who had a restaurant 'Gracelands Palace' down the Old Kent Road. Went there years ago. Had a cracking time. The place weren't that big but all the diners would be up dancing and 'Elvis" would be in amongst it. After, he'd jump in his car and drive down to his other place in Tumbridge Wells  for another performance. Apparently, he could be spotted filling the car with fuel in his white sequined suit. 

12 hours ago, nocti said:

Wait, the Elvis impersonators should gang rape Harvey Weinstein? Or get raped by him?

Not really a fan of either scenario, nor the mental image that they conjure up, but it's good to have clarification on these things.

deffo gang rape Harvey. That's if there's anything left to bugger after da homeboyz from da hood have emptied their sacks. I haven't been this happy since Madoff's son topped himself Nocto

🐷

17 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Cunts the lot of them. That, and Elvis was a cunt too. That is all, and fuck off. 

Elvis.jpg

14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The  cunt's lost his skateboard 

....and is popping a chubby too by the look of it

18 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Elvis.jpg

I can imagine one going through an airport metal detection gates.

18 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

But an incredibly tight arsehole I expect?

What goes on tour, stays of tour

13 hours ago, Neil said:

There’s a guy works down our chip shop thinks he’s Elvis. I think he’s a fucking stupid cunt.

On 25/02/2020 at 10:51, Eric Cuntman said:

Some cunts using your avatar JSP. 

Do something about it.

Not sure there's much i can do about the thieving bastard.  However the reason for this nom though is because an old mate of mine, a bloke in his fifties. Well, if you ever saw the poor bastard on a dance floor you'd understand. He's has no sense of beat at all and just stands bolt upright shuffling from one foot to the other like a flid. His missus has coerced him into going along to rock and roll lessons, bought him a massive collared jacket and a pair of flares and the spineless bastards gone along with it to keep her happy. 

Iv'e nickname the poor cunt Elvis and it's stuck. Any advice as to how he can extract himself from his dilemma would be welcome. The poor Elvis look alike cunts suffering is a cunting tragedy in the making. 

1 hour ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Not sure there's much i can do about the thieving bastard.  However the reason for this nom though is because an old mate of mine, a bloke in his fifties. Well, if you ever saw the poor bastard on a dance floor you'd understand. He's has no sense of beat at all and just stands bolt upright shuffling from one foot to the other like a flid. His missus has coerced him into going along to rock and roll lessons, bought him a massive collared jacket and a pair of flares and the spineless bastards gone along with it to keep her happy. 

Iv'e nickname the poor cunt Elvis and it's stuck. Any advice as to how he can extract himself from his dilemma would be welcome. The poor Elvis look alike cunts suffering is a cunting tragedy in the making. 

I really don't know what to say JSP. I wish you well.

10 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Tell him to go and have a good shite while eating a massive cheeseburger and then leave the building. Uhh Huhh. Thang ya very muuuch.

On 26/02/2020 at 00:37, JohnnySaucePants said:

If the poor fucker has to go along with the Elvis thing then, fuck it, he might as well go the whole hog- find himself the 14 year old girlfriend like the real king did, get addicted to class A's and like billy said, go out shitting himself to death of the bog after a dozen deep fried peanut, jello and banana sarnies

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If the poor fucker has to go along with the Elvis thing then, fuck it, he might as well go the whole hog- find himself the 14 year old girlfriend like the real king did, get addicted to class A's and like billy said, go out shitting himself to death of the bog after a dozen deep fried peanut, jello and banana sarnies

Excellent reposte Stubble!

Harvey Wankstein will go out shitting himself to death, after his arse is destroyed by buck n****rs administering their own black bananas.  Apparently it's not dissimilar to being rear-ended by a horse on a country lane. 

👥

23 hours ago, King Billy said:

Tell him to go and have a good shite while eating a massive cheeseburger and then leave the building. Uhh Huhh. Thang ya very muuuch.

fuck off

I bet that Winklestain would have got off if he had used a Quingo mobility scooter instead of that cheap stroller .. tight fisted cunt deserves all he is going to get.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I bet that Winklestain would have got off if he had used a Quingo mobility scooter instead of that cheap stroller .. tight fisted cunt deserves all he is going to get.

What’s he going to get?