CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

Like so many other epidemics before....Wong Flu is turning out to be a fucking total dissapointment.   Only one miserable dying cunt has died because he was already dying of something else.  Only old cunts appear to get it and the death rate is about 2million % less than everyday road accidents...but we don’t fucking strip the economy bare because some cunt smashed your reversing light on the A46 this morning.

its nothing that a cup of boiling water and a Lemsip can not sort out.   

remember when AIDS was going to kill everybody, Bird Flu, SARS,  Ebola, etc, etc  more people have died on Geordie Shore and other shit game shows than these so called diseases.

The only up side to this news channel feeding frenzy story is that it appears to have taken hold particularly in a country where swarthy people live.  There is hope that the virus likes those sorts more than Anglo saxons.     There may be a silver lining in this after all.  

Guest judgetwi

There definitely is a silver lining. I discovered today that a mild little coughing fit (perfectly normal for a smoker like me) makes people shit themselves. Some slag, with two brats in tow, walking towards me decided to hurriedly cross the road before she got within 20 yards of me. I’m going to have some fucking fun with this, trust me. 😁

30 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

There definitely is a silver lining. I discovered today that a mild little coughing fit (perfectly normal for a smoker like me) makes people shit themselves. Some slag, with two brats in tow, walking towards me decided to hurriedly cross the road before she got within 20 yards of me. I’m going to have some fucking fun with this, trust me. 😁

Me too. I've got about 5 shops I need to visit tomorrow. I'm going to cough like a Victorian orphan and say 'Velly Solly' in a Jerry Lewis comedy chink accent. 

Larks & Giggles aplenty.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
54 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Me too. I've got about 5 shops I need to visit tomorrow. I'm going to cough like a Victorian orphan and say 'Velly Solly' in a Jerry Lewis comedy chink accent. 

Larks & Giggles aplenty.

Brilliant idea! Do the chinky accent, pull up a greenie and gob it on the pavement just like the chinkies do. What a fucking 😆 laugh!

On the other hand you might come across one of those “racists” who object to their country being invaded by filthy foreign trash and their filthy diseases. A bit risky if you ask me.

11 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Brilliant idea! Do the chinky accent, pull up a greenie and gob it on the pavement just like the chinkies do. What a fucking 😆 laugh!

On the other hand you might come across one of those “racists” who object to their country being invaded by filthy foreign trash and their filthy diseases. A bit risky if you ask me.

I should be alright. I am 'one of those racists'. You might get the concept of irony, but you're still cynical aren't you.

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I should be alright. I am 'one of those racists'. You might get the concept of irony, but you're still cynical aren't you.

You going to join the Corona Virus Flash Mob Eric, @judgetwi & @Monumental cunt? You just turn up with another group of old cunts on walking sticks go into the nearest crowded place and start coughing en-masse.

Guest judgetwi
38 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You going to join the Corona Virus Flash Mob Eric, @judgetwi & @Monumental cunt? You just turn up with another group of old cunts on walking sticks go into the nearest crowded place and start coughing en-masse.

I don’t fuck about with walking sticks, My Lady, i’ve got a mobility scooter. They can’t deny entry anywhere to a fat, gay, Jewish spacker in a mobility scooter. Fucking discrimination that is.

Do try and keep up dearie.

12 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Plus, if you get caught driving with excess alcohol in your system you can tell plod that you've only had one and the rest has been absorbed through your skin from all the 70% proof gel you've been cleaning your cock with,  er......I mean washing your hands with.

Apparently sniffing hoo ha makes it impossible to catch this so called virus. As all the other customers of the cunt who Ive helped to pay for his brand new beemer and gold Rolex’s claim to have been infected, I’ve worked out that the bastard owes me around a 50 grand refund for all the paracetamol he’s sold me. i wonder if my local trading standards would help me?

On 07/03/2020 at 00:46, Monumental cunt said:

Like so many other epidemics before....Wong Flu is turning out to be a fucking total dissapointment.   Only one miserable dying cunt has died because he was already dying of something else.  Only old cunts appear to get it and the death rate is about 2million % less than everyday road accidents...but we don’t fucking strip the economy bare because some cunt smashed your reversing light on the A46 this morning.

its nothing that a cup of boiling water and a Lemsip can not sort out.   

remember when AIDS was going to kill everybody, Bird Flu, SARS,  Ebola, etc, etc  more people have died on Geordie Shore and other shit game shows than these so called diseases.

The only up side to this news channel feeding frenzy story is that it appears to have taken hold particularly in a country where swarthy people live.  There is hope that the virus likes those sorts more than Anglo saxons.     There may be a silver lining in this after all.  

Its got a chink-ubation period of up to a month...

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Its got a chink-ubation period of up to a month...

This is what you get when the dirty yellow bastards continue to eat dog, bats and elephants.  Fucking dirty filthy bastards.

or do they bum dogs.... I can’t remember?...

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Admit it. You're really @WILLY SHITTERS aren't you?

If you are, this is your best character since 'Corbynista'.

Cravat and flat cap wearing ponce. Buys the guardian daily and reads it in the ground floor flat he shares with 18 middle aged lesbians whilst they practice fisting techniques on his arsehole 

• Like 1

On 07/03/2020 at 08:12, Dawn Chorus said:

I visited the local old folks home the other day and coughed into the air con unit vent.  Should do the trick.

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Reading the headlines it appears to suggest the actual testing procedure is the cunt that kills you. "Two more people die after testing positive for Covid-19", the poor cunts would probably still be here if they hadn't have been tested. Fucking NHS and its targets.

Reading other headlines the dark people and bearded ones will now be heading for the USA as Trumpton has banned Europeans from entering the USA.

51 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

It's no coincidence that the excessively touchy-feely Italians are the most seriously affected. With luck, millenialists will catch on to the fact that gratuitous hugging and air-kissing is a vile, unhygienic continental practice (but only after the whiny snowflakes have caught it).

I like you MC Hammer, be until you get an avatar I want you dead

Guest Ollyboro
On 07/03/2020 at 01:37, judgetwi said:

Generally speaking, mild coughing fits do not  make people shit themselves, Judy. I'm not surprised the poor woman crossed the road. She's trying to teach her rainbow nation offspring not to shit themselves, and there you are. Molten shite spilling out the bottom of your side-studded Kappa trackie bottoms and a swarm of bluebottles pitying you. Filthy cunt.

1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

Generally speaking, mild coughing fits do not  make people shit themselves, Judy. I'm not surprised the poor woman crossed the road. She's trying to teach her rainbow nation offspring not to shit themselves, and there you are. Molten shite spilling out the bottom of your side-studded Kappa trackie bottoms and a swarm of bluebottles pitying you. Filthy cunt.

On the plus side it's nice to see Jewdy getting out of that festering bedsit for some fresh air. His comment was posted at 08.51, so it's fair to say this happened during his morning White Ace run. It must be a right cunt controling his scooter with delirium tremens.

• Like 1