CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sportsmen and women who make shapes with their hands

Cuntybaws

Pictures speak louder than words, so I’ve chosen Gareth “Chimp” Bale and Ellen White as the exemplars of this abject form of fuckwittery. (Yes, I know, women’s football isn’t a proper sport, but as it was just International Women’s Day and the removal of the “tampon tax” is imminent, why not, eh?)

HkQjGhW.png

You’ll notice the absence of that skeletal Somalian chancer Farah, as he does not deserve the oxygen of further publicity. (The only time I’d give that cunt oxygen is if he was actually on fire.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Pictures speak louder than words, so I’ve chosen Gareth “Chimp” Bale and Ellen White as the exemplars of this abject form of fuckwittery. (Yes, I know, women’s football isn’t a proper sport, but as it was just International Women’s Day and the removal of the “tampon tax” is imminent, why not, eh?)

HkQjGhW.png

You’ll notice the absence of that skeletal Somalian chancer Farah, as he does not deserve the oxygen of further publicity. (The only time I’d give that cunt oxygen is if he was actually on fire.)

According to Turkish customs, Gareth is signalling an extra large anus, while Ellen is queuing a double one.

36 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

That’s one long line of coke....

That’s what he was trying to imply. He got a long ban for it. He’d just scored a great goal and at the time him and Steve McManaman had a bit of a reputation for partying too much. He’s still nicknamed God in Liverpool though. Correctly in my opinion.

11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

HkQjGhW.png

Birds football is a fucking joke and has no place in modern professional sport.   They get beat by u15 school boys for fucks sake.  As for that fucking Welsh chimp.....his bird who is giving the heart sign to is fucking pig ugly....a proper moose.    On the other hand it might be one of the smart dusky Spanish birds he’s knocking off.

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

That’s what he was trying to imply. He got a long ban for it. He’d just scored a great goal and at the time him and Steve McManaman had a bit of a reputation for partying too much. He’s still nicknamed God in Liverpool though. Correctly in my opinion.

Agreed. If Robbie Fowler and Matt Le Tissier had been up front for England, we would have won another World Cup. Just a succession of cunt managers, trying to be clever by doing the opposite of common sense and not picking them. 

Lineker should fuck off and die.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Agreed. If Robbie Fowler and Matt Le Tissier had been up front for England, we would have won another World Cup. Just a succession of cunt managers, trying to be clever by doing the opposite of common sense and not picking them. 

Lineker should fuck off and die.

Chris Sutton is a gobshite, but he should have been given a crack and capped. He was part of the most prolific striking partnership in the league in the mid-90s, and he played week in week out with Shearer. If SAS would have been up front during Euro 96 we would've won it, instead that criminal bung grabber Venables shoved Teddy fucking Sheringham of all people into the team. 

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
On 09/03/2020 at 12:40, Cuntybaws said:

HkQjGhW.png

Imagining a Chinese footballer doing the baby carry celebration saying 'dont have ricence for second baby. Have to thlow baby in lubbish'

Guest Stoolstabber500

Weren't the Lancia Delta Integrales so rust prone they eventually had to stop selling them in the UK and in right hand drive due to complaints?