CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cheltenham fucking festival again

Stubby Pecker

On 12/03/2020 at 02:59, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ive seen the quality of the pints of Guinness "served" in the UK..no Irishman would touch it ...t'would benefit you more to drink it MC baby..put a bit of iron in that pallid frame of yours and meat on those skeletal legs.. itd do your trout chest a power of good too spuddy picker

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

The black stuff at cheltenham tasted like spunk...... fucking awful

12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I reckon you should have sucked of the creamy white bit on the top and spat it out- ask punkers for advice on this, hes an expert on the black stuff...

How long have you been self isolated Splub? I sense you're already stir crazy, so fuck knows what you'll be like in three months time. That's just about when the new strain of virus arrives from Johnny China.

Get a grip man.

🤳

10 minutes ago, ratcum said:

How long have you been self isolated Splub? I sense you're already stir crazy, so fuck knows what you'll be like in three months time. That's just about when the new strain of virus arrives from Johnny China.

Get a grip man.

🤳

I'm in splendid rural isolation ratty old boy. The leaves are coming out thus negating the need for shit tickets- all I need is a food source I can rely on and I'm sitting pretty. Know any good recipes for human flesh?

Image result for cannibal holocaust

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm in splendid rural isolation ratty old boy. The leaves are coming out thus negating the need for shit tickets- all I need is a food source I can rely on and I'm sitting pretty. Know any good recipes for human flesh?

Image result for cannibal holocaust

that's my nob coming down from the top of the poster you know

On 18/03/2020 at 09:52, Stubby Pecker said:

I reckon you should have sucked of the creamy white bit on the top and spat it out- ask punkers for advice on this, hes an expert on the black stuff...

Caught fucking Wong flu at cheltenham....but I’m nails.....got over it so now immune.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Bit of an odd comment from one of the site’s most prominent homophobes. 

Have you ever tried someone else’s then?

Or did it just bring back flashbacks of your younger self, bent double in your teenage bedroom, noshing yourself off as The Kinks ‘Apeman’ played on a 45 in the background?

Fucking rubbish, asda suit wearing no mark.

• Like 1