CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

AIDS cured

Stubby Pecker

Now this really is a right cunt. It's now apparently possible to cure AIDS meaning the shit stabbers can carry on fucking each other up the wrong un like it was the early 80s again.

I and many others here held out great hope that AIDS would wipe out the poofs and get to work on thinning out the third world but alas it seems humans are resilient and smart enough to deny this planet saving chance. 

I'll probably wake up tomorrow and find they've cured Ebola and sub Saharan Africa's population had doubled in response.

We're fucked, totally fucked, along with every other poor cunt species on earth

• Like 1

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Now this really is a right cunt. It's now apparently possible to cure AIDS meaning the shit stabbers can carry on fucking each other up the wrong un like it was the early 80s again.

I and many others here held out great hope that AIDS would wipe out the poofs and get to work on thinning out the third world but alas it seems humans are resilient and smart enough to deny this planet saving chance. 

I'll probably wake up tomorrow and fond they've cured Ebola and sub Saharan Africa's population had doubled in response.

Corvid-19 will save us

23 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Corvid-19 will save us

Unfucking likely. At a death rate of barely 6% and only the old and sick fuckers, it'll hardly register on the billions. Something is needed that takes out the most fertile section of the populous, those under 40. I believe the krauts had a good method circa the 40s

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'll probably wake up tomorrow and find they've cured Ebola and sub Saharan Africa's population had doubled in response.

All other species are pretty much in the distant past. Unless you count pre-chlorinated chickens and warehoused cows & pigs.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
15 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Unfucking likely. At a death rate of barely 6% and only the old and sick fuckers, it'll hardly register on the billions. Something is needed that takes out the most fertile section of the populous, those under 40. I believe the krauts had a good method circa the 40s

Death possibility is increased with AIDS and HIV virus. I'm keeping my fingers crossed anyway. 

1 hour ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Death possibility is increased with AIDS and HIV virus. I'm keeping my fingers crossed anyway. 

If the coronavirus fucks up the developed world and dents our economies and supply chains, they're unlikely to be sending too many hand outs to the dark continent and other 3rd word cesspits. In the even of it taking hold there combined with another Ebola outbreak, they're on there own, so hope remains for a mass extinction  

19 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Free alcohol, cigarettes, sugar, etc. Plus lots of marketing and warm encouragement for those slow on the up take.

54 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Free alcohol, cigarettes, sugar, etc. Plus lots of marketing and warm encouragement for those slow on the up take.

All well and good WC, but that promotes and long death with much money to look after their failing health. It needs to be quick, ideally based on IQ, social standing and looks

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If the coronavirus fucks up the developed world and dents our economies and supply chains, they're unlikely to be sending too many hand outs to the dark continent and other 3rd word cesspits. In the even of it taking hold there combined with another Ebola outbreak, they're on there own, so hope remains for a mass extinction  

If the chinky plague gets into Lagos, it will fucking explode! The entire Mainland district of the city is an open sewer with 20 million people crammed in like a WW2 Jewish ghetto and no health care unless you have a few quid. 50% kill rate easy.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

All well and good WC, but that promotes and long death with much money to look after their failing health. It needs to be quick, ideally based on IQ, social standing and looks

That’s a terrible gaffe on my behalf, Stubby. The EROI math on that one is a complete fiasco. Free Fentanyl? 

5 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

If the chinky plague gets into Lagos, it will fucking explode! The entire Mainland district of the city is an open sewer with 20 million people crammed in like a WW2 Jewish ghetto and no health care unless you have a few quid. 50% kill rate easy.

Lagos, Cairo, Mexico City, Delhi, Rio. The list of mega city shite holes is endless. Why isn't there an army of infected cunts visiting third world hospitals 12 Monkeys style?