CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who stockpile toilet rolls and pasta

Mike Hunt

Guest Piston

Here in what's left (unflooded) of Worcs. the big panic buy is...cat litter!? WTF?

Maybe the yokels are Blue Petering face masks from Andex with cat- shitter filters. Or perhap it makes a nourishing soup?

Or maybe it's all that left to be mindlessly grabbed by retarded fuckwits. Cunts!

I have not witnessed much of it in my local co-op but quite a bit in the big Tesco two miles away. It's usually the tuskers filling their trolleys to the brim with shit, to keep their obese lard mountains intact. Energy in  - energy out, once the oil stops flowing, there will be plenty of fuel to keep the economy going.

2 hours ago, White Cunt said:

It may be related to pasta and cooking oil disappearance but not toiletries.

Fuck I think you're spot on WC. The Odinga's had an Italian themed party last year, the shifty cunts. Mrs Odinga got a brand new bag for the occasion too.

🧶 

Guest Piston

Thanfully, priorities are already getting back to normal. This from today's Times:

How coronavirus is affecting the property market – will UK house prices drop?

Fuck. Ing. Hell!

10 minutes ago, nocti said:

Who knew the world would get even weirder in 2020? Some chink cunt ate a fucking bat and now I can't wipe my arse.

Ratty was right about those bastards.

I fucking despair of society. I went to several shops yesterday and could only find one bag of pasta. The streets are fucking dead. I got the train into work today instead of driving and on the 20 minute walk back to the station I saw one other person on the street. Now I'm here, the place is crawling with people in masks. 

Imagine people acting like this during the war when there were genuine threats to life on a daily basis.

When did we all become so fucking bent?

• Like 2

On 14/03/2020 at 18:45, Cunty BigBollox said:

3 cases of Croonervirus in Norfolk. All from the same family, not that it narrows it down.

We had a staff briefing today about our contingency plans going forward in relation to the virus.

I shit you not, this was word for word what the big cheese said:

"There are no plans to shut the council or to ban members of the public from coming into the building and utilising our services. We all joined local government because we have a sense of public duty and our priority is to help keep the public safe before ourselves".

No offence, Drew, but I'd sooner look after my fucking self than put myself at risk just because you want to come into the office and kick off at someone about your disability badge.

Fuck off, Trevor, you cunt.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

No offence, Drew, but I'd sooner look after my fucking self than put myself at risk just because you want to come into the office and kick off at someone about your disability badge.

None taken. I'm the public, you're a public servant. Just make sure you turn up for work tomorrow you whining bitch.

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

I fucking despair of society. I went to several shops yesterday and could only find one bag of pasta. The streets are fucking dead. I got the train into work today instead of driving and on the 20 minute walk back to the station I saw one other person on the street. Now I'm here, the place is crawling with people in masks. 

Imagine people acting like this during the war when there were genuine threats to life on a daily basis.

When did we all become so fucking bent?

My thoughts exactly, Deckers. Stockpiling anything is fucking stupid in itself, but I'd have thought people would at least go for sensible options if they were going to be locked up for a while, like condoms, or even little perks from Ann Summers for when their wives actually do get a headache. The whole shit tickets and wop-fodder panic has gone right over my fucking head.

Makes me wonder if people all over the country are just mummifying themselves, necking some farfalle, then wanking themselves into comas.

• Like 1

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
21 hours ago, Decimus said:

We had a staff briefing today about our contingency plans going forward in relation to the virus.

I shit you not, this was word for word what the big cheese said:

"There are no plans to shut the council or to ban members of the public from coming into the building and utilising our services. We all joined local government because we have a sense of public duty and our priority is to help keep the public safe before ourselves".

Fuck off, Trevor, you cunt.

A staff briefing? At fucking Kwiksave! Which big cheese chaired the meeting? Janet from the dairy aisle?