CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wong Flu id19.......part 2

Guest N/A

So here we are a few more weeks into this ultimately fucking disappointing disease that is killing less people than those who will choose to end their own life because of the angst and pressure the Wong flu has brought to society....not the bug death by the bug itself.  Suicide will kill way more than this Wong flu cough.  Fuck all this media shit fake concern bullshit.  They are just loving this media frenzy....anyone remeber Brexit or Australia on fire, climate change anyone?  Nope.

the excellent hack media has not even asked the three burning questions that are like a fucking massive elephant fucking your wife up the arse in the room

1). It originated in China just a couple of miles away from their biological test labs in wuhan.....funny that....in such a fucking immense country. Just happened to be right next door.  Coincidence?   Heard anyone on BBC news intrigued about this fact?  Nope they would rather focus on a few angry talking heads saying the Government aren’t telling me how many sheets of shit paper I should use to wipe my arse..is it 4 or only 3?

2) it has a completely alien way of manifesting itself by being very infectious BEFORE any symptoms show, which is different to all other corona flu viruses.  It also does not really affect young people, not even the very young who have not built up a natural catalogue of virus antibodies.  Strange.  It’s almost as if it was perfectly engineered to travel undetected and wipe out a selected section of society...the old and the spastics and the fat useless cunts.  What’s not to like?

3). Nobody seems intrigued at the BBC as to why Italy and Spain and New York are so heavily hit whereas the originator city of wuhan is now quietly calming down and is not as badly affected.   So the originator city has less deaths than Italy.  Mmmmh?  Was it just used as the incubator and was shut down quickly because they knew something.   So we’re ready?  

I would also like someone to interrogate the purchases of stocks on the depressed markets.  Did the Chinese purchase all the important corporate stocks at rock bottom prices this past week?  Bet they did.    Has  this been a dirty bomb released by the split links in retaliation to Trumps aggressive trade war.  Meanwhile they used the tumbling markets to Hoover up stocks in all the big companies they want to control.  The price being a few unwanted old and sick people in society dying....who cares?  Really?    Meanwhile they take over the world.

where is James Bond when you need him?   Been fucking replaced by a Lezza Noir and this is what happens.

one big fucking cunts trick

3 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

So here we are a few more weeks into this ultimately fucking disappointing disease that is killing less people than those who will choose to end their own life because of the angst and pressure the Wong flu has brought to society....not the bug death by the bug itself.  Suicide will kill way more than this Wong flu cough.  Fuck all this media shit fake concern bullshit.  They are just loving this media frenzy....anyone remeber Brexit or Australia on fire, climate change anyone?  Nope.

the excellent hack media has not even asked the three burning questions that are like a fucking massive elephant fucking your wife up the arse in the room

1). It originated in China just a couple of miles away from their biological test labs in wuhan.....funny that....in such a fucking immense country. Just happened to be right next door.  Coincidence?   Heard anyone on BBC news intrigued about this fact?  Nope they would rather focus on a few angry talking heads saying the Government aren’t telling me how many sheets of shit paper I should use to wipe my arse..is it 4 or only 3?

2) it has a completely alien way of manifesting itself by being very infectious BEFORE any symptoms show, which is different to all other corona flu viruses.  It also does not really affect young people, not even the very young who have not built up a natural catalogue of virus antibodies.  Strange.  It’s almost as if it was perfectly engineered to travel undetected and wipe out a selected section of society...the old and the spastics and the fat useless cunts.  What’s not to like?

3). Nobody seems intrigued at the BBC as to why Italy and Spain and New York are so heavily hit whereas the originator city of wuhan is now quietly calming down and is not as badly affected.   So the originator city has less deaths than Italy.  Mmmmh?  Was it just used as the incubator and was shut down quickly because they knew something.   So we’re ready?  

I would also like someone to interrogate the purchases of stocks on the depressed markets.  Did the Chinese purchase all the important corporate stocks at rock bottom prices this past week?  Bet they did.    Has  this been a dirty bomb released by the split links in retaliation to Trumps aggressive trade war.  Meanwhile they used the tumbling markets to Hoover up stocks in all the big companies they want to control.  The price being a few unwanted old and sick people in society dying....who cares?  Really?    Meanwhile they take over the world.

where is James Bond when you need him?   Been fucking replaced by a Lezza Noir and this is what happens.

I reckon we should talk to that chinese doctor who attempted to tell the world about the virus outbreak, because he will tell us....oh hang on. He's dead. DOH! 

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I reckon we should talk to that chinese doctor who attempted to tell the world about the virus outbreak, because he will tell us....oh hang on. He's dead. DOH! 

Sorry yes....that’s another fucking fact the BBC news hacks have failed to interrogate....how the young fit doctor who blew the whistle on this virus.....accidentally on purpose caught the disease and died....despite all other young fit people in the entire world simply brushing it off like a bad fart from the dog.   Really, seriously, anybody even mildly suspicious.

10 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Sorry yes....that’s another fucking fact the BBC news hacks have failed to interrogate....how the young fit doctor who blew the whistle on this virus.....accidentally on purpose caught the disease and died....despite all other young fit people in the entire world simply brushing it off like a bad fart from the dog.   Really, seriously, anybody even mildly suspicious.

I don't like your tone. The Chinese are a great, honest and incredibly intelligent people.

• Like 1

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
49 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

2) it has a completely alien way of manifesting itself by being very infectious BEFORE any symptoms show, which is different to all other corona flu viruses.  It also does not really affect young people, not even the very young who have not built up a natural catalogue of virus antibodies.  Strange. 

I pointed out to @King Billy yesterday the sheer amount of material removed from the internet, including scholarly articles, on the subject of Corona. Most of which I suspect are removed simply because it doesn't tow the official narrative line.

If it were the chinks alone, the western world would seize upon it immediately. Nothing happens unless it's allowed to happen. All leading to centralised control. 

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

It’s fascinating to have been able to observe what the long term effects of syphilis, and a diet of findus crispy pancakes and Carling, will do to a man.

You’ve gone from being a run of the mill, thick little Englander parroting that factually inaccurate story about Birmingham council banning Christmas, to a full blown expert doubting, conspiracy theory peddling fuckwit in the space of just a few short years.

Of course you doubt experts, they pose an existential threat to your entire way of life. You’re one of these people who thinks being uneducated is a virtue to be proud of.

We’ve had our little experiment doing away with experts, here and abroad in the last few years. It’s been a fucking disaster. Try pulling your head out your cavernous arse and listening to qualified people.

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

2) it has a completely alien1 way of manifesting itself by being very infectious BEFORE any symptoms show, which is different to all other corona flu viruses.  It also does not really affect young people, not even the very young who have not built up a natural catalogue of virus antibodies.  Strange.  It’s almost as if it was perfectly engineered to travel undetected and wipe out a selected section of society...the old and the spastics and the fat useless cunts.  What’s not to like?

3). Nobody seems intrigued at the BBC as to why Italy and Spain2 and New York are so heavily hit whereas the originator city of wuhan is now quietly calming down and is not as badly affected.   So the originator city has less deaths than Italy.  Mmmmh?  Was it just used as the incubator and was shut down quickly because they knew something.   So we’re ready?  

I would also like someone to interrogate the purchases of stocks on the depressed markets3.  Did the Chinese purchase all the important corporate stocks at rock bottom prices this past week?  Bet they did.    Has  this been a dirty bomb released by the split links in retaliation to Trumps aggressive trade war.  Meanwhile they used the tumbling markets to Hoover up stocks in all the big companies they want to control.  The price being a few unwanted old and sick people in society dying....who cares?  Really?    Meanwhile they take over the world.

I suppose the country should be grateful that for the next three weeks people like yourself are no longer able to spout unmitigated nonsense whilst propping up the bar. The entire OP is a pile of cack but for the sake of brevity I'll just comment on three points.

1/ The common cold and many other viruses are contagious before symptoms show. Some people are known to be carriers without showing any symptoms at all.

2/ No one is sure why Italy and Spain have a higher incidence of Covid-19 compared to the rest of Europe. One theory is that families are larger and more closely-knit than the traditional nuclear model of say, the UK.

3/ You never did say how your recently purchased Beechams shares have performed. You need interrogating to establish how a financial genius who professed to be a "clever cunt" was persuaded to purchase non-existent shares.

People like you are a menace. Banging on about suicide and cancer rates is an exercise in false equivalency. Covid-19 is has a death ratio of 3% compared to seasonal flu's ratio of 0.1%, it also has a frightening ability to transmit from person to person. Figures vary from day to day as data is continually collated and analysed but transmission rates known so far suggest that covid-19 is three times more contagious than seasonal flu. I suggest you should self-isolate more than six feet away from any keyboard or hand-held device.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I suppose the country should be grateful that for the next three weeks people like yourself are no longer able to spout unmitigated nonsense whilst propping up the bar. The entire OP is a pile of cack but for the sake of brevity I'll just comment on three points.

1/ The common cold and many other viruses are contagious before symptoms show. Some people are known to be carriers without showing any symptoms at all.

2/ No one is sure why Italy and Spain have a higher incidence of Covid-19 compared to the rest of Europe. One theory is that families are larger and more closely-knit than the traditional nuclear model of say, the UK.

3/ You never did say how your recently purchased Beechams shares have performed. You need interrogating to establish how a financial genius who professed to be a "clever cunt" was persuaded to purchase non-existent shares.

People like you are a menace. Banging on about suicide and cancer rates is an exercise in false equivalency. Covid-19 is has a death ratio of 3% compared to seasonal flu's ratio of 0.1%, it also has a frightening ability to transmit from person to person. Figures vary from day to day as data is continually collated and analysed but transmission rates known so far suggest that covid-19 is three times more contagious than seasonal flu. I suggest you should self-isolate more than six feet away from any keyboard or hand-held device.

As per point 2; it’s speculated that the volume of much younger population catching the virus in Germany, with a notably higher survival rates in those age groups, result in those statistics. Additionally, most Northern Europeans live independently, while a lot of Southerners still live with parents/grandparents and so pass the virus on to those with lower rates of survival.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, White Cunt said:

As per point 2; it’s speculated that the volume of much younger population catching the virus in Germany, with a notably higher survival rates in those age groups, result in those statistics. Additionally, most Northern Europeans live independently, while a lot of Southerners still live with parents/grandparents and so pass the virus on to those with lower rates of survival.

Monumental doesn’t want these sort of logic and facts stinking up his thread.

Can you please not derail him from his jingoistic xeonophobia?

It’s all down to the amazing genetics of this great isle, and the British spirit of the blitz.

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Monumental doesn’t want these sort of logic and facts stinking up his thread.

Can you please not derail him from his jingoistic xeonophobia?

It’s all down to the amazing genetics of this great isle, and the British spirit of the blitz.

Sorry 

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Whilst I dislike the spread of information that could be potentially harmful to people, you seem to be under the false impression that people who you refer to as 'experts' and the television, cannot and do not lie. As many 'experts' who say this virus is naturally occurring, say that it is engineered. It seems to matter most who is allowed the airtime to speak and the column inches to write. There is nothing wrong with @Monumental cunt expressing concern over what looks to me to be an entirely legitimate point / anomaly that has yet to be fully answered. Sadly the thick cunt hasn't helped himself by mixing it in with bollocks.

1 hour ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Whilst I dislike the spread of information that could be potentially harmful to people, you seem to be under the false impression that people who you refer to as 'experts' and the television, cannot and do not lie. As many 'experts' who say this virus is naturally occurring, say that it is engineered. It seems to matter most who is allowed the airtime to speak and the column inches to write. There is nothing wrong with @Monumental cunt expressing concern over what looks to me to be an entirely legitimate point / anomaly that has yet to be fully answered. Sadly the thick cunt hasn't helped himself by mixing it in with bollocks.

Not at all. Before you joined The Corner I passionately argued for Brexit despite the "experts" solemn warnings of economic Armageddon. My case for leaving the EU was underpinned by economic, fiscal and commercial arguments as well as my concern for the individual democratic rights of man as well as a nation's right to self-determination. As for climate change and covid-19 issues my opinions are based on known scientific knowledge and dare I say it, logical process. I am aware of both majority and minority scientific arguments made not only on but also beyond mainstream media.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not at all. Before you joined The Corner I passionately argued for Brexit despite the "experts" solemn warnings of economic Armageddon. My case for leaving the EU was underpinned by economic, fiscal and commercial arguments as well as my concern for the individual democratic rights of man as well as a nation's right to self-determination. As for climate change and covid-19 issues my opinions are based on known scientific knowledge and dare I say it, logical process. I am aware of both majority and minority scientific arguments made not only on but also beyond mainstream media.

Yep, and while everyone is busy examining what it believes to be the real issue, the underlying agenda is quietly ignored. I am a researcher for a living, aided by a keen interest in programming. I am privileged in that I have seen changes and stumbled upon anomalies that most would not, and regularly, certainly regarding the availability of information online via Google and Bing. When you approach any argument, it needs to be understood that you will only ever see what they want you to see. Arguments for and against any one point are necessary, no matter how mental or extreme they might seem, because the spectrum creates a distracted public. There is always an agenda.

2 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Yep, and while everyone is busy examining what it believes to be the real issue, the underlying agenda is quietly ignored. I am a researcher for a living, aided by a keen interest in programming. I am privileged in that I have seen changes and stumbled upon anomalies that most would not, and regularly, certainly regarding the availability of information online via Google and Bing. When you approach any argument, it needs to be understood that you will only ever see what they want you to see. Arguments for and against any one point are necessary, no matter how mental or extreme they might seem, because the spectrum creates a distracted public. There is always an agenda.

Well, I'm grateful that you haven't mentioned "thinking out of the box" but all you've done thus far is to say "I know something" whilst knowingly tap the side of your nose. So, tell us what do you professionally research and precisely what anomalies have you stumbled upon?

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, I'm grateful that you haven't mentioned "thinking out of the box" but all you've done thus far is to say "I know something" whilst knowingly tap the side of your nose. So, tell us what do you professionally research and precisely what anomalies have you stumbled upon?

Difficult to explain 15 years worth of research in a single post. Basically, we are heading toward total control, the total suppression and / or management of information and a world under a centralised authority that disconnects us entirely from the notion of sovereignty. The problem is, in a post on cunts corner, the sentence I just wrote looks absolutely fucking mental, especially as we were just talking about Brexit. Go to your inbox.

25 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Let's just say, that when every other cunt was stripping the shelves of bog rolls, hand sanitisers and essentials, he was scurrying about with a trolley full of packs of tin foil. 

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Let's just say, that when every other cunt was stripping the shelves of bog rolls, hand sanitisers and essentials, he was scurrying about with a trolley full of packs of tin foil. 

What does tin foil achieve? 

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The EU has showed it’s support for member country Italy in its darkest hour by hitting them with an €8.5m fine for a years old breach of European state aid legislation. That should take their minds off the coffins stacking up like Lego bricks in the town squares. Who made that decision at this time of difficulty for the Eyeties? Some brainless jobsworth fucking Eurocunt has probably ensured that what’s left of Italy’s population will want to get the fuck out of the EU as soon as they are fit enough to shout “Auf Weidersehen Cunts.  Grazzi.”

46 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

And now we learn that men have a 70% greater chance of dying from Wong-flu than women. #WASPI #MeToo.

#whitemaleprivelegedeath.

Fuck. Where are those gender reassignment forms.

They're in the same magazine rack you've been staring at for a full year

On 26/03/2020 at 08:11, Monumental cunt said:

I always used to like sparring with conspiracy theorists whenever they would stumble in to my office, their tinfoil hat all jaunty and clutching some print out from Alex Jones telling them vaccines were poison or statins made you impotent. It always struck me as a special subset of psychosis, that they would try to spin order from chaos, confuse correlation with causation, and see the dark hand of a sinister force behind any global misery. It’s an understandable desire to believe we are not truly as powerless as we are, cast adrift on a tiny raft in a sea of misfortune, for to believe that would make many anxious. Better believe that you see the real pattern, and that you’re too clever to be taken in by “news”, “science” and “doctors”. Clever, of course, being the one thing they were not. In latter years I noted conspiracy theorists often were cheek by jowl with other strains of poison, and were uniformly angry that the world had done them wrong.  I felt sorry for them. But I’ll make an exception for you MC.