CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wong Flu id19.......part 2

Guest N/A

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I just picked up some news from the beebs; cats and dogs are officially off the chink menu, for the time being. Pangolins, bats and pandas were not mentioned, so I presume fresh supplies will continue.

The chinkies themselves will be on everyone's menu once the Koreans have got wind of them. 

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

I just picked up some news from the beebs; cats and dogs are officially off the chink menu, for the time being. Pangolins, bats and pandas were not mentioned, so I presume fresh supplies will continue.

they truly are a revolting bunch of filths WC

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Professional (lol) footballers should all commit suicide to reduce the number of potential hosts for Covid 19. It would also reduce the number of feckless cretin children,  riding the coattails of their parents in lieu of an actual career. Romeo Beckham for instance. Or Jesus of Nazareth. 

I fucking hate Beckham 

17 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Under the current speed of extinction and natural resources depletion, humans will be lucky to survive in their hundreds of millions or perhaps a lot less. As you know, we have pushed plants’ grain productivity at the cost of the strength. There may be an extra ten per cent or so to squeeze further and that’s that. 
I am in two minds about the replenishment of the species, as global warming is changing current conditions and simply adding volume and variety in any one area, without massive human die off and stable climate to balance the chain, may prove futile long term. 

What with the massive soil loss and degradation the "50 more harvests" might actually be more like 30, unless corona kills off a couple of million. A combination of GM crops and organic techniques will be the way forward as well as switching to cultured meat, milk and eggs produced from bacteria using a hydrogen pathway rather than photosynthesis.

https://www.monbiot.com/2020/01/10/saving-our-bacon/

Either that or cannibalism and grey squirrels  

On 02/04/2020 at 17:58, Mrs Roops said:

You appear to have a fascination with tory ladies and members of the WI. I won't enquire as to what event in your life piqued your interest but I append an image for your delight and delectation.

wi_hats.jpg

Regrettably, its not recorded if any of the ladies last experienced carnal knowledge around the time of Goose Green, or indeed were "gagging for it" at the time the photograph being taken.

I hope this lot never did a Calendar Girls style shoot. There’s surely not enough cake in England to hide their arid genitals behind. In other news, they have a cracking array of cheap open-toed sandals on display, plus the old slapper doing the selfie in the lower right corner looks to have nailed it, and that’s not easy with a Box Brownie. 

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What with the massive soil loss and degradation the "50 more harvests" might actually be more like 30, unless corona kills off a couple of million. A combination of GM crops and organic techniques will be the way forward as well as switching to cultured meat, milk and eggs produced from bacteria using a hydrogen pathway rather than photosynthesis.

https://www.monbiot.com/2020/01/10/saving-our-bacon/

Either that or cannibalism and grey squirrels  

I go with the squirrels; just make those birds work a bit harder.

19 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

The chinkies themselves will be on everyone's menu once the Koreans have got wind of them. 

During the mostly self-inflicted famine in Mao’s China, cannibalism was rife. Chinks are not very choosy when it comes to comestibles and they certainly wouldn’t share the meat.

Guest 'eavensabove
38 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

During the mostly self-inflicted famine in Mao’s China, cannibalism was rife. Chinks are not very choosy when it comes to comestibles and they certainly wouldn’t share the meat.

Chink with Mao, would have a certain piquancy I s'pose, and would go down a treat in Pyongyang, although I hear that Lemon Seoul is all the rage further South. 

40 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Chink with Mao, would have a certain piquancy I s'pose, and would go down a treat in Pyongyang, although I hear that Lemon Seoul is all the rage further South. 

Kim Jong Un has just tweeted Donald Trump..... Little Rocket Man here.... My Virus is bigger than yours.

The yanks are done fucking around with the chinky savages. A bill is being fast tracked through congress to target the financial interests of members of the Chinese government who tell porkies about the Wuhan plague. Just to rub it in, the bill is being named after the whistleblower doctor the sadistic cunts bumped off. It would seem that all those shares the fuckers bought at rock bottom prices are about to evaporate.

14 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

The yanks are done fucking around with the chinky savages. A bill is being fast tracked through congress to target the financial interests of members of the Chinese government who tell porkies about the Wuhan plague. Just to rub it in, the bill is being named after the whistleblower doctor the sadistic cunts bumped off. It would seem that all those shares the fuckers bought at rock bottom prices are about to evaporate.

Unfortunately congress has a dem party majority so the bill if it exists  won’t see the light of day and Congress isn’t even sitting at the moment. I fear your info may be fake news which most of the things posted on the net regarding Washington’s swamp are.

41 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Unfortunately congress has a dem party majority so the bill if it exists  won’t see the light of day and Congress isn’t even sitting at the moment. I fear your info may be fake news which most of the things posted on the net regarding Washington’s swamp are.

www.reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-usa-bill/us-lawmakers-ready-sanctions-bill-for-foreign-officials-concealing-coronavirus-info-idUSL1N2BQ26R

23 hours ago, ratcum said:

they truly are a revolting bunch of filths WC

Indeed they are, Ratty. I have been puzzling over the chink virus in Italy and have now concluded on what is causing the high mortality  (at least to my understanding).
The chinks have been copying Italian designs from the early nineties on. Starting in the early 2000s, Italian industry was being eroded by chinks copying the designs and manufacturing the goods (and selling to German, UK, etc resellers), mainly clothing and accessories, but also furniture etc in China. In desperation, a lot Italian companies resorted to sourcing base materials from Eastern Europe to reduce costs and mass manufacture for the likes of Zara and H&M, but it was not enough - they were still being outcompeted by the Far East - and one by one those companies went bust and closed their factories.
The shuttered factories were then being bought out on the cheap by chinks, who also brought over tens of thousands of the vermin to work in them, using imported materials from the mainland China.
There are now over sixty thousand of them (plus those extras brought over on passports from those expired ones, who were given resident status) concentrated mostly in the manufacturing regions of northern Italy. 
So here is the main source of the virus, passing under the radar on to the native Italian Injuns, who are now dropping like flies. They have robbed the Giannis of their living first and now of their lives.

Fucking Chinese, Ratty.

39 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Ok  you’re correct on this one. The House ie congress bring forward most legislation and then it goes to the senate. It looks like the senate which is majority republican are introducing this and fast tracking it probably by executive order of the President, bypassing congress. I don’t know the ins and outs of the process but they must have a process for doing it. Bloody right and all. Congress is a cesspit of cunts presently as shown by their obsession with removing Trump for the last few years instead of getting on with what they were elected to do. They will lose their majority in November probably. They are a complete shambles at the moment, much like our Labour Party, split between far left progressives and their traditional centre left. Fuck the lot of them.

Just to clarify, the American legislature, "Congress" comprises of a lower house, "The House of Representatives" and the upper house, "The Senate". Either house can introduce legislation except in matters of revenue and taxation which only the HoR can introduce. There is no fast track which can bypass the HoR.  Whatever the outcome, this is gesture politics and in all probability be impossible to enforce. 

On 03/04/2020 at 22:47, White Cunt said:

Indeed they are, Ratty. I have been puzzling over the chink virus in Italy and have now concluded on what is causing the high mortality  (at least to my understanding).
The chinks have been copying Italian designs from the early nineties on. Starting in the early 2000s, Italian industry was being eroded by chinks copying the designs and manufacturing the goods (and selling to German, UK, etc resellers), mainly clothing and accessories, but also furniture etc in China. In desperation, a lot Italian companies resorted to sourcing base materials from Eastern Europe to reduce costs and mass manufacture for the likes of Zara and H&M, but it was not enough - they were still being outcompeted by the Far East - and one by one those companies went bust and closed their factories.
The shuttered factories were then being bought out on the cheap by chinks, who also brought over tens of thousands of the vermin to work in them, using imported materials from the mainland China.
There are now over sixty thousand of them (plus those extras brought over on passports from those expired ones, who were given resident status) concentrated mostly in the manufacturing regions of northern Italy. 
So here is the main source of the virus, passing under the radar on to the native Italian Injuns, who are now dropping like flies. They have robbed the Giannis of their living first and now of their lives.

Fucking Chinese, Ratty.

Excellent analysis WC. If you want to buy copper ore anywhere in Africa, you have to go through Mr. Wong. The sneaky cunt offers to build a railway for Johnny African (who let's face can't carve wood into anything other than dildo shaped animals), and then quietly extends the line into the middle of nowhere. Except it isn't nowhere, it's were the massive deposits of chalcopyrite are found.  Johnny African still doesn't twig, as he's still got his dildo, and thinks Mr. Wong must collect worthless rock and send it back home for a laugh. Millions of tons of it. He also gives Johnny some coloured beads and lets him carry on FGMing 11 year old girls.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi

The Thursday night virtue signalling clapathon was definitely down on last week. Having said that there was some attention seeking cunt ringing a bell , like a primary school playground bell, the  fucking prick.

To be fair to the wankers round my way they may have a bit of trouble getting out their front doors..........what with all the bog rolls stacked up in their hall way.

What a load of bollocks!

41 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

The Thursday night virtue signalling clapathon was definitely down on last week. Having said that there was some attention seeking cunt ringing a bell , like a primary school playground bell, the  fucking prick.

To be fair to the wankers round my way they may have a bit of trouble getting out their front doors..........what with all the bog rolls stacked up in their hall way.

What a load of bollocks!

I've just had delivered a t shirt with  Pvte Frazer from Dads Army on the front with  "We're doomed, doomed"  on it. I'm wearing it tomorrow and am gonna go for a stroll down Lordship Lane in East Dulwich. That'll freak out the fucking middle class latte swillers as they queue outside M&S food hall. 

Sir Ian MacGregor was a cunt 

• Like 1