CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wong Flu id19.......part 2

Guest N/A

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

And it’s head is an Ethiopian war criminal who lots of countries have stated should be put on trial. He is a puppet of the CCP and has been ever since his days in charge in Ethiopia

Interesting, which countries have stated this?

I don't know whether its sad or endearing the way you flit from one tangent to another each time a fake news assertion is refuted. 

14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't forget the car washing/human slave business you soppy cunt. Fattys currently chained to half a dozen poor Slavic cunts, none of whom speak the same lingo, in a caravan round the back of black eddies lock up

Eddie hasn't paid me rent for 3 weeks for the caravan. I'm going to have to send down the brothers with the tow truck. Fatty and the Slavic cunts will have to take care of themselves 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Eddie hasn't paid me rent for 3 weeks for the caravan. I'm going to have to send down the brothers with the tow truck. Fatty and the Slavic cunts will have to take care of themselves 

PIKEY.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The one Eddie's renting is periwinkle blue, with a few rust spots. But that is an uncanny likeness. 

Have you not still got one, in its original box? 

Guest Stoolstabber500

17 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

and will make a move on Taiwan, Korea or both imminently.

Who gives a shit you cunt? In what way are those piss pot gook countries on the other side of the world in any way shape or form important to anything? The whole of Asia should be exterminated at this point. Fucking vile monkey looking subhumans.

20 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Fucking lying duplicitous cunts, the Chinese regime. WHO is no better. There should be a great big broom going through both of these cunts when this is all over.

Not sure what it is like over there, but here there is a massive ground swell of support for a wholesale restarting of many areas of local manufacturing. It won’t be easy, and it will require a paradigm shift in the thinking of consumers, retooling, retraining and many other factors but to be beholden to one country just because we want cheap shit is unacceptable. 
It will be incredibly difficult, but this can never happen again.

Similar sentiments there?

A lot of re-tooling here in the UK.  Hoovers to ventilators, etc, but also a lot of activity in the 5G mast territory. They have been getting shredded on a regular basis now, SC. Some sorry arse story from the general media about some rascals’ delusional thinking on there being a connection between 5G and the virus, but it’s really the UK public embracing the commie tech with steel cutting equipment. We are fine here.

Guest judgetwi
On 04/04/2020 at 11:34, ratcum said:

cheer up Jewdy you miserable old dog. Spirit of the Blitz and all that. 

🔕

Load of old bollocks Herr Oberst as you well know. Propaganda for the masses which still persists to this day. 

The “Dunkirk Spirit” , there’s another one. Let’s face it, your mob completely outsmarted us, made us look like right cunts. But somehow, the biggest defeat in British military history was turned into a victory. What Sandhurst can’t deliver Fleet Street can.

Of course, it helped that your man took his eye off the ball..... so busy thinking about strutting around Paris with a hard on, the little wanker. The vagaries of history eh, Herr Oberst? 😁🇬🇧

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Rather reminiscent of WWII, cabinet makers and joinery sheds churning out mosquitos...

And Levi's churning out flies. 

Guest 'eavensabove

You can say what you like about our yellow-skinned cousins, but they sure as fuck gave us the largest ice cream factory, The Great Walls of China. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

You can say what you like about our yellow-skinned cousins, but they sure as fuck gave us the largest ice cream factory, The Great Walls of China. 

I preferred yer dog trombone gif thing ..for a while there i forgot why i drift in here

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

I’d like to see Ping with a flake rammed up his arse and raspberry sauce running down his little dwarf legs. Oh and an axe buried in his nut.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I preferred yer dog trombone gif thing ..for a while there i forgot why i drift in here

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

See the source image

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Im gonna steal that and not credit you

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

In yer dreams Panz… It's trained to cave in the heads of paddy's with its sax. 

On 05/04/2020 at 09:57, Bill Stickers said:

I’ll have to bow to your superior A-level knowledge on the matter.

When you take you A levels next summer, I will listen to you.

just look at this fucked up situation for once you fucking prick and realize ALL your usual belief systems and norms are out the fucking window along with the Bat Soup.    This is as bad as it gets....  and you sit there swallowing a load of made up cum from the BBC.   Wake up.

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

When you take you A levels next summer, I will listen to you.

just look at this fucked up situation for once you fucking prick and realize ALL your usual belief systems and norms are out the fucking window along with the Bat Soup.    This is as bad as it gets....  and you sit there swallowing a load of made up cum from the BBC.   Wake up.

Hang on, only a few days ago you were saying that Covid-19 was a "disappointing disease". No doubt after checking with your 'o' level school text books you've been trotting the Trump line that coronavirus is nothing to worry about, something no worse than seasonal flu you said, nothing that couldn't be sorted by boiling water and a sachet of Lemsip you said. Now you're giving the impression that the world has been visited upon by one of the four horseman of the apocalypse. So, what bought on your epiphany?

• Like 1

Fake News Latest ....,,”Trump Profiting from ‘miracle cure’ he’s been hyping up for weeks.”

All the usual scumbag fake news leftie  cuntmongols have been jizzing in their skinny jeans and barbed wire thongs today with the bombshell revelation that ‘Orangeman Bad’ is profiteering from the Chinkvirus. Dozens of newspapers, news channels and online shitmerchants have tried to totally deceive the North American public with an obviously preplanned, simultaneous attack on Trump. The charge is that he has an investment in a fund which invests in a pharmaceutical company which manufactures hydroxochloroquinn, the anti malaria drug which has been showing good results against Chink flu in various countries. The truth is somewhat different than the sensationalist garbage which these vermin have led the public to believe. Within hours even some of the media who had run with this nonsense were backtracking. It turns out that one of his investments is as reported but is only worth somewhere between $99 and $1400 and the drug in question is long out of patent and is manufactured generically in many countries. The depth of hatred which these morons have for Trump blinds them from any logical thought. The Governor of New York State Andrew Cuomo, Democrat has been talking very positively about the drugs effects for a few days now but the news muppets choose to ignore this and instead demonise Trump for saying its worth trying. The Nevada Governor banned the use of it statewide, but yesterday was revealed to be stockpiling it for his prison population secretly.The irony is though that the more fake news the morons pump out the better Trumps popularity ratings climb. With so many people at home with fuck all to do except channel hop and trawl the net they’re starting to realise how toxic  the mainstream media really are.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Fake News Latest ....,,”Trump Profiting from ‘miracle cure’ he’s been hyping up for weeks.”

All the usual scumbag fake news leftie  cuntmongols have been jizzing in their skinny jeans and barbed wire thongs today with the bombshell revelation that ‘Orangeman Bad’ is profiteering from the Chinkvirus. Dozens of newspapers, news channels and online shitmerchants have tried to totally deceive the North American public with an obviously preplanned, simultaneous attack on Trump. The charge is that he has an investment in a fund which invests in a pharmaceutical company which manufactures hydroxochloroquinn, the anti malaria drug which has been showing good results against Chink flu in various countries. The truth is somewhat different than the sensationalist garbage which these vermin have led the public to believe. Within hours even some of the media who had run with this nonsense were backtracking. It turns out that one of his investments is as reported but is only worth somewhere between $99 and $1400 and the drug in question is long out of patent and is manufactured generically in many countries. The depth of hatred which these morons have for Trump blinds them from any logical thought. The Governor of New York State Andrew Cuomo, Democrat has been talking very positively about the drugs effects for a few days now but the news muppets choose to ignore this and instead demonise Trump for saying its worth trying. The Nevada Governor banned the use of it statewide, but yesterday was revealed to be stockpiling it for his prison population secretly.The irony is though that the more fake news the morons pump out the better Trumps popularity ratings climb. With so many people at home with fuck all to do except channel hop and trawl the net they’re starting to realise how toxic  the mainstream media really are.

I see the Don is telling the WHO to go fuck themselves and suspending payments for not acting fast enough over the chink thinner outbreak. It smacks of looking for some other cunts to blame rather than taking it on the chin. As the death toll rises in the USA and their economy goes tits up, you bet they'll be looking for other cunts to point the finger at. If they can make up WMDs to justify trashing the Middle East you bet they can spin that this whole thing is a deliberate plan by the yellow commie cunts for world domination.

And we all know a good war does wonders for the economy and ones approval ratings