CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wong Flu id19.......part 2

Guest N/A

You have people (such as the chinese and other nearby nations who have thousands of years old culture of traditional medicines .. homeopathic and complementary medicines. Most of these countries had about 40 years of repression with modern medicine forced on them  along with a emphasis that it would cure everything. About 25 years ago the regulations were relaxed and a lot of people went back to the old remedies of course the sources of these remedies (various animals) had been wiped ourt in their own countries so all that horny stuff that they though would give them a hard had to be sources elsewhere .. all a perfect climate for crooks to pay Africans 50p a day for killing elephants and rhinos. Many people in the west are equally fuckwitted. My sister had bad headaches and fainting spells. She knew that cidar vinigar and all these homopathic rememdies would cure everything and my brother-in-law was too fuckwitted to take her to the local AE when she kept fainting because he knew that those £70 for 100 pomegranite tablets would cure her. Fast forward to her fainting spell in town and her ending up in hospital with a well developed and now inoperable brain tumour. Back to Wong virus .. trail leads to fuck-witted cunts eating fried bat as a food with a magical remedy .

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are you being deliberately stupid? Read my post again and you will notice that it was a reference to Trump being ignorant of foreign cultures.

Thats why I said he would be formulating a strategy to fight Ninjas and Samurai.. and bag some CHINESE Geisha's.. geddit?

Ninjas, Samurai, Geishas... all Japanese. 

Yeah (rubs chin) of course Eric.

42 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You have people (such as the chinese and other nearby nations who have thousands of years old culture of traditional medicines .. homeopathic and complementary medicines. Most of these countries had about 40 years of repression with modern medicine forced on them  along with a emphasis that it would cure everything. About 25 years ago the regulations were relaxed and a lot of people went back to the old remedies of course the sources of these remedies (various animals) had been wiped ourt in their own countries so all that horny stuff that they though would give them a hard had to be sources elsewhere .. all a perfect climate for crooks to pay Africans 50p a day for killing elephants and rhinos. Many people in the west are equally fuckwitted. My sister had bad headaches and fainting spells. She knew that cidar vinigar and all these homopathic rememdies would cure everything and my brother-in-law was too fuckwitted to take her to the local AE when she kept fainting because he knew that those £70 for 100 pomegranite tablets would cure her. Fast forward to her fainting spell in town and her ending up in hospital with a well developed and now inoperable brain tumour. Back to Wong virus .. trail leads to fuck-witted cunts eating fried bat as a food with a magical remedy .

Sorry about your sister😥

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

So nothing about the wall and unemployment then? You really shouldn't be throwing tantrums when somebody has the temerity to express an opinion at variance to yours...

Blah blah blah. 

Who the fuck  asked for your opinion? If I wanted your opinion I’d google it.

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Sorry about your sister😥

11 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I actually lost my oldest brother and another sister later that year (2014) .. tbh horrible to say but I was much more upset about the other sister because as kids we hated each other and fought like cats and dogs but looked out for each other as adults.

I know we're all going 'stir crazy' but WTF is this, mumsnet?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I see they're installing Coronavirus testing cabins at Chessington World of Adventures!!! Yes, I thought it was a joke too when I read it. 

Anyhow, can anybody come up with a more inappropriately named place for a Coronavirus testing station?

Golders Green Crematorium.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

That's all I need.

I’m sorry Mrs. I guess the virus and the menopause are a lot to cope with at the moment. Not forgetting all the other unbelievable things you do for mankind on a daily basis. All of my street are at this very moment clapping at their doors to thank you. I myself am having a shit, but thinking of you all the same.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’m sorry Mrs. I guess the virus and the menopause are a lot to cope with at the moment. Not forgetting all the other unbelievable things you do for mankind on a daily basis. All of my street are at this very moment clapping at their doors to thank you. I myself am having a shit, but thinking of you all the same.

Now you're behaving like a slapped bitch but hey, I get it - you've only done one third of government imposed house arrest and your new teeth, some 650 miles away, are beyond reach for the foreseeable future so naturally you're a little tetchy and emotional. The good news is that I don't feel your pain so all's well. 👍

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Now you're behaving like a slapped bitch but hey, I get it - you've only done one third of government imposed house arrest and your new teeth, some 650 miles away, are beyond reach for the foreseeable future so naturally you're a little tetchy and emotional. The good news is that I don't feel your pain so all's well. 👍

Isolation might be the ideal opportunity to give your manky gusset a good scrub.

Just saying. No need to thank me.

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Isolation might be the ideal opportunity to give your manky gusset a good scrub.

Just saying. No need to thank me.

In view of your past history you're probably the last person to be giving advice on matters of personal hygiene, and whilst I have no wish to alarm you with correlations between those with habitual tooth decay, HPV and genital warts it would be prudent if you incinerate your kecks after a few hours use...

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

In view of your past history you're probably the last person to be giving advice on matters of personal hygiene, and whilst I have no wish to alarm you with correlations between those with habitual tooth decay, HPV and genital warts it would be prudent if you incinerate your kecks after a few hours use...

Thanks for your advice but as I said earlier, If I want your opinion I’ll google it myself.

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

So you think of Roops everytime you have a shit? That's interesting. Tell me, did you have a happy childhood? *

*I'm studying for a psychiatry diploma 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Tell me, did you have a happy childhood? *

I had a happy childhood but my parents didn’t share my Joie de vivre. Nor did my schools or the local coppers. They preferred to call it juvenile delinquency and  behavioural problems. Who’s laughing now though? They’re all dead and I’m top of the leaderboard on Cunts Corner.