CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wong Flu id19.......part 2

Guest N/A

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

I had a happy childhood but my parents didn’t share my Joie de vivre. Nor did my schools or the local coppers. They preferred to call it juvenile delinquency and  behavioural problems. Who’s laughing now though? They’re all dead and I’m top of the leaderboard on Cunts Corner.

Congratulations. You obviously worship at the right church.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World

As with all other airborne viruses, droplets from the mouth and nose float in the air. Standing 2 metres apart is about as effective as hunting a hippo by shooting grey milk from a lactating tit. You could walk past a spot an hour after someone sneezed and get it. In built up areas, this pissant faggot flu could easily be floating through your fucking window.

Getting you used to total control and you are all nodding like little bitches. Most have not reported illness as potential Corvid-19 and have just got on with it, this significantly lowers the death rate.

Stop watching UK news cunts. It's fear, fear, fear and more fear. You'll be asked to give up freedoms permanently soon. Wake the fuck up and stop giving consent! 

23 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

As with all other airborne viruses, droplets from the mouth and nose float in the air. Standing 2 metres apart is about as effective as hunting a hippo by shooting grey milk from a lactating tit. You could walk past a spot an hour after someone sneezed and get it. In built up areas, this pissant faggot flu could easily be floating through your fucking window.

Getting you used to total control and you are all nodding like little bitches. Most have not reported illness as potential Corvid-19 and have just got on with it, this significantly lowers the death rate.

Stop watching UK news cunts. It's fear, fear, fear and more fear. You'll be asked to give up freedoms permanently soon. Wake the fuck up and stop giving consent! 

Covid-19 is not a true aerosol. The virus, unlike small and robust microbes e.g. measles, will only hang in the air under exceptional circumstances.

59 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Covid-19 is not a true aerosol. The virus, unlike small and robust microbes e.g. measles, will only hang in the air under exceptional circumstances.

Rather like your rancid front-farts then.

What annoys me is the brilliant tactic employed by Tesco in which they avoid people getting ill by making them stand in the middle of a freezing fucking car park for forty five minutes at eight in the morning, only to have you greeted by some overly cheerful cunt telling you how to use hand sanitizer and disinfectant spray on the trolley handle when you stumble inside looking like a member of the Terra Nova expedition. Twats.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Can you explain to me, in scientific terms, how it is possible that a virus exposed to the air only lasts 3 hours (roughly), but landing on a surface like glass or steel it can last 72 hours when exposed to exactly the same environmental conditions? Is the air still not circulating around a surface? Does the chemical makeup of a virus change when it sits on a surface? It makes no sense that it would last longer on a surface that is inorganic. Inorganic material like steel is by nature inhospitable to a virus.

5 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Can you explain to me, in scientific terms, how it is possible that a virus exposed to the air only lasts 3 hours (roughly), but landing on a surface like glass or steel it can last 72 hours when exposed to exactly the same environmental conditions? Is the air still not circulating around a surface? Does the chemical makeup of a virus change when it sits on a surface? It makes no sense that it would last longer on a surface that is inorganic. Inorganic material like steel is by nature inhospitable to a virus.

British or Chinese steel?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Rather like your rancid front-farts then.

What annoys me is the brilliant tactic employed by Tesco in which they avoid people getting ill by making them stand in the middle of a freezing fucking car park for forty five minutes at eight in the morning, only to have you greeted by some overly cheerful cunt telling you how to use hand sanitizer and disinfectant spray on the trolley handle when you stumble inside looking like a member of the Terra Nova expedition. Twats.

Yeah, supermarkets are making do in a unusual set of circumstances.

Your schoolboy invective aside, I'm not sure what else Tesco at al can do given the situation. People are quite happy to watch a football match on the sidelines yet you're bitching about waiting 40 minutes to get essentials. You should be more concerned with the maelstrom of brain-farts in your head.

16 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Well, its not rocket science. Coronavirus microbes are subject to gravity like much else. The aforementioned measles microbes by comparison are very light and can be suspended in the air for several hours. This is why surfaces, eg supermarket checkout surfaces, pin card machines, trolley handles, should be wiped where possible. Hand sanitisers are of help but hand washing with soap is far more effective.

31 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

For that very reason, I am using plastic cutlery to eat food as a temporary measure. I find this works if I cook my Findus Crispy Pancakes for 70-80% of the recommended time otherwise the fucking knife breaks before it's made a dent on the surface.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, its not rocket science. Coronavirus microbes are subject to gravity like much else. The aforementioned measles microbes by comparison are very light and can be suspended in the air for several hours. This is why surfaces, eg supermarket checkout surfaces, pin card machines, trolley handles, should be wiped where possible. Hand sanitisers are of help but hand washing with soap is far more effective.

I'm talking specifically about surfaces outdoors. If the virus lives in the air for 3 hours, then it can only live on any surface outdoors (exposed to the same conditions) for exactly the same amount of time. It spreads no more effectively than common flu and is likely to claim fewer lives than influenza did in 2018 around the world, and that's only the figures that are reported (Not many report influenza mortality rates). 

22 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, supermarkets are making do in a unusual set of circumstances.

Your schoolboy invective aside, I'm not sure what else Tesco at al can do given the situation. People are quite happy to watch a football match on the sidelines yet you're bitching about waiting 40 minutes to get essentials. You should be more concerned with the maelstrom of brain-farts in your head.

First time for everything.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

I'm talking specifically about surfaces outdoors. If the virus lives in the air for 3 hours, then it can only live on any surface outdoors (exposed to the same conditions) for exactly the same amount of time. It spreads no more effectively than common flu and is likely to claim fewer lives than influenza did in 2018 around the world, and that's only the figures that are reported (Not many report influenza mortality rates). 

Answer not forthcoming, internet must be slow today...

44 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Its still early days as data sets are continually changing almost by the hour, but measuring contagion is quantified by a disease's basic reproductive ratio. Seasonal flu's R0 varies but can be as high as 2, Covid-19 (at the latest count) is nudging over 4. Factor in seasonal flu's mortality rate of 0.1 with coronavirus at 3% and one can appreciate the scale of the problem 

14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its still early days as data sets are continually changing almost by the hour, but measuring contagion is quantified by a disease's basic reproductive ratio. Seasonal flu's R0 varies but can be as high as 2, Covid-19 (at the latest count) is nudging over 4. Factor in seasonal flu's mortality rate of 0.1 with coronavirus at 3% and one can appreciate the scale of the problem 

What problem? Sorry I dozed off around ‘early days’

Cue hilarious insult.

9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm sorry Stubbs, but my work involves more than polishing pebbles.

0.0178% of the Italian population have croaked it from this chink flu. In the UK its 0.00181 and China 0.00023. Its all a load of fucking bullshite. You've more chance of having your eyes pecked out by the Ivory Billed Woodpecker 

• Like 1