CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wong Flu id19.......part 2

Guest N/A

The Chinese Communist Party have now expelled all foreign journalists and from Sunday no foreign nationals will be allowed to enter the country. This includes any with already issued visas, the spouses and children of Chinese nationals and there are no exceptions. The official reason for this is that China has defeated the virus but foreigners have been bringing it back in to the country. The real reason is that they still have an out of control epidemic happening, just like almost every other country on Earth and they want to hide this fact from the rest of the world.

Chinese officials abroad have also now started to refer to the plague as ‘The Italian flu’ and dozens of Chinese state owned media companies across the world have been doing the same thing. 

If the rest of the world do not or more accurately will not call out these yellow devils as the enemy of democracy and the biggest threat to world peace and prosperity ever seen in our lifetime then it’s about time that those of us that can see it and will say it out loud do something about it.

The day of reckoning is near. Don’t say no one told you.

23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The Chinese Communist Party have now expelled all foreign journalists and from Sunday no foreign nationals will be allowed to enter the country. This includes any with already issued visas, the spouses and children of Chinese nationals and there are no exceptions. The official reason for this is that China has defeated the virus but foreigners have been bringing it back in to the country. The real reason is that they still have an out of control epidemic happening, just like almost every other country on Earth and they want to hide this fact from the rest of the world.

Chinese officials abroad have also now started to refer to the plague as ‘The Italian flu’ and dozens of Chinese state owned media companies across the world have been doing the same thing. 

If the rest of the world do not or more accurately will not call out these yellow devils as the enemy of democracy and the biggest threat to world peace and prosperity ever seen in our lifetime then it’s about time that those of us that can see it and will say it out loud do something about it.

The Chinese will be prepared to see off all their old and vulnerable...

18 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

That is an understatement. They will be delighted to get rid of anyone unfit and unable to work for the communist party and their inhuman plans.Such an outcome only strengthens their plans to become the one economic and military superpower without equal. If that is allowed to happen we are in deep deep shit.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

That is an understatement. They will be delighted to get rid of anyone unfit and unable to work for the communist party and their inhuman plans.Such an outcome only strengthens their plans to become the one economic and military superpower without equal. If that is allowed to happen we are in deep deep shit.

Indeed.

The Chinese regime will be the new evil pariahs.

Wait for this to rip through Cairo, Lagos.Rio and Mexico City...

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Well if this virus is chinese made, as a few peeps have said, military might won't be needed. Just unleash shit like this and watch your rivals economies disintegrate. 

I can't see the orange man keeping his gob shut when this all blows over. 

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He’s on it like a car bonnet already.

Under advice from his aides. I imagine the Donald's ignorance of foreign cultures would have led him to form a strategy to combat Ninjas and Samurai. Of course reserving himself some of those Chinese Geisha girls.

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well if this virus is chinese made, as a few peeps have said, military might won't be needed. Just unleash shit like this and watch your rivals economies disintegrate. 

Using biological weapons is the one thing that would unleash a US firework display that when the smoke clears would leave China as no more than a huge pile of dust. They know this but that doesn’t necessarily mean they wouldn’t do it. Believe me the US hawks are at this moment preparing for every possible scenario. They won’t be caught napping on this one.If the gloves come off no one should be surprised at the firepower the US will unleash if their very existence is at stake.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Using biological weapons is the one thing that would unleash a US firework display that when the smoke clears would leave China as no more than a huge pile of dust. They know this but that doesn’t necessarily mean they wouldn’t do it. Believe me the US hawks are at this moment preparing for every possible scenario. They won’t be caught napping on this one.If the gloves come off no one should be surprised at the firepower the US will unleash if their very existence is at stake.

If the US see the Chinese in any respect having done this deliberately then it’s crispy noodles and hot and sour sauce up the jaxi for the foo yung cunts...

Every bat and pangolin will be ashes...

• Like 2

Guest Stoolstabber500
14 hours ago, King Billy said:

The americucks are going to do fuck all against the Chinese unless they want their washed up country to be turned into a glowing crater.

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Under advice from his aides. I imagine the Donald's ignorance of foreign cultures would have led him to form a strategy to combat Ninjas and Samurai. Of course reserving himself some of those Chinese Geisha girls.

Eric. Donald Trump is not the fool that the media portray him as. He is a great reader of people and the public mood.He likes to give the impression of being a clown. I’ve watched loads of his rallies, both before he was elected and since. Starting out wondering how the fuck did this maniac become president and the more I watched him I got it. He genuinely wants to make America great again. He has nothing to gain personally or financially, unlike Hillary Clinton had. On the contrary he and his family have taken nothing but more abuse and hatred toward them than any President in history. He enjoys it. He sees his opponents and the fake news channels who spend every hour of their lives as the Washington DC establishment who have corruptly sold America down the toilet. And the working class, blue collar, middle American, ordinary Joe fucking love what he says to them. They saw their jobs had been given away to China and India. They saw Obama and Hillary do nothing except lie to them and they saw people they knew coming back from various foreign wars dead or mutilated for nothing. They also saw their country overrun with illegal immigrants who weren’t being deported, who were sticking 2 fingers up to them with the help of successive presidents and they heard Donald Trump telling them NO MORE. I’LL BUILD THE WALL. I’LL BRING YOUR JOBS BACK. ILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! And they loved it. And he actually did the things he’d promised once he got elected. That’s the reason he’s despised by his enemies. Because even though he says so many thing that they can say are wrong, he doesn’t care. The cosy gravy train that these cunts have been riding on for years is Trumps main target and they are scared of him. Even the phoney impeachment and the fake Russian collusion investigation haven’t even rattled him because he knows that the democrats are so corrupt and consumed with hate for him that they no one except the already converted believe a word of it. And every time they falsely accuse him the less believable they become with their next try at framing him. Laugh all you like but I have become a fan of  Donald Trump and believe he will be remembered as a great President as is Ronald Reagan who was ridiculed similarly but not quite as viciously  at first.

Choppy seas are ahead and I think the right man is at the wheel. We shall see.

14 hours ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

The americucks are going to do fuck all against the Chinese unless they want their washed up country to be turned into a glowing crater, lay off the glue and trump's maggot dick.

Thank fuck we have you on our side.

Guest Bill Stickers

Eric. Donald Trump is not the fool that the media portray him as. He is a great reader of people and the public mood.He likes to give the impression of being a clown. I’ve watched loads of his rallies, both before he was elected and since. Starting out wondering how the fuck did this maniac become president and the more I watched him I got it. He genuinely wants to make America great again. He has nothing to gain personally or financially, unlike Hillary Clinton had. On the contrary he and his family have taken nothing but more abuse and hatred toward them than any President in history. He enjoys it. He sees his opponents and the fake news channels who spend every hour of their lives as the Washington DC establishment who have corruptly sold America down the toilet. And the working class, blue collar, middle American, ordinary Joe fucking love what he says to them. They saw their jobs had been given away to China and India. They saw Obama and Hillary do nothing except lie to them and they saw people they knew coming back from various foreign wars dead or mutilated for nothing. They also saw their country overrun with illegal immigrants who weren’t being deported, who were sticking 2 fingers up to them with the help of successive presidents and they heard Donald Trump telling them NO MORE. I’LL BUILD THE WALL. I’LL BRING YOUR JOBS BACK. ILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! And they loved it. And he actually did the things he’d promised once he got elected. That’s the reason he’s despised by his enemies. Because even though he says so many thing that they can say are wrong, he doesn’t care. The cosy gravy train that these cunts have been riding on for years is Trumps main target and they are scared of him. Even the phoney impeachment and the fake Russian collusion investigation haven’t even rattled him because he knows that the democrats are so corrupt and consumed with hate for him that they no one except the already converted believe a word of it. And every time they falsely accuse him the less believable they become with their next try at framing him. Laugh all you like but I have become a fan of  Donald Trump and believe he will be remembered as a great President as is Ronald Reagan who was ridiculed similarly but not quite as viciously  at first.

Choppy seas are ahead and I think the right man is at the wheel. We shall see.

You’re genuinely fucking mental. 

11 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I always used to like sparring with conspiracy theorists whenever they would stumble in to my office, their tinfoil hat all jaunty and clutching some print out from Alex Jones telling them vaccines were poison or statins made you impotent. It always struck me as a special subset of psychosis, that they would try to spin order from chaos, confuse correlation with causation, and see the dark hand of a sinister force behind any global misery. It’s an understandable desire to believe we are not truly as powerless as we are, cast adrift on a tiny raft in a sea of misfortune, for to believe that would make many anxious. Better believe that you see the real pattern, and that you’re too clever to be taken in by “news”, “science” and “doctors”. Clever, of course, being the one thing they were not. In latter years I noted conspiracy theorists often were cheek by jowl with other strains of poison, and were uniformly angry that the world had done them wrong.  I felt sorry for them. But I’ll make an exception for you MC. 

I’m not big on conspiracy per say....but this situation just seems to stink a bit too much.  Everyone can see this virus is not acting like anything previous.....it’s just a little too “manufactured”.   Not only in who it targets but also how it spreads undetected until it’s infected.  The source is a very stinky one.  Right next to China biological labs.......mmmmmmmhhh.    I leave it with people.   Just a thought.

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Beware the little yellow man...... Nostradamus circa 1600s

On 26/03/2020 at 15:48, Mrs Roops said:

Not at all. Before you joined The Corner I passionately argued for Brexit despite the "experts" solemn warnings of economic Armageddon. My case for leaving the EU was underpinned by economic, fiscal and commercial arguments as well as my concern for the individual democratic rights of man as well as a nation's right to self-determination. As for climate change and covid-19 issues my opinions are based on known scientific knowledge and dare I say it, logical process. I am aware of both majority and minority scientific arguments made not only on but also beyond mainstream media.

“Known” scientific knowledge......so you are in the worlds flat club....pre 1556.      Iam too sceptical to swallow the mainstream story IF the evidence appears to be contrary.     Brexit was always going to be a good thing....we didn’t have the euro for a good reason..... economically having our own interst rate control was simply critical.   On Wong flu. It just staggers me that this thing has swept around the world so quickly and yet the young who have not built up sufficient immunity by years are completely unaffected...if fit.   The location of the source right next to chinas biological labs is too much of a coincidence for my liking.   The modern cunt these days is more interested in the right story rather than the real story.   Get the story out first not get the right story out....and the story best be PC woke and progressive agenda compliant.....so to call this Wong flu, Chinese flu, wuhan flu....is not allowed.    If Watergate was to happen now....the cunts would be more upset and cloud the issue and miss the point of corruption....because they would be deeply offended and spend all their time crying about the use of the words “ Deepthroat” for the spy agent.   Totally missing the key points and picking on identity politics.   This is fucking manufactured Wong flu from a set of shifty Yellow cunts who are at trade war with the world and in particular the USA.  it’s a dirty bomb.   By the way the Egyptians knew scientifically the world was round 4000 years ago.  But cunts like you bullied the conversation until the 16th century.   It’s no different now.

7 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Off course they will.... they have a population problem.   Engineer a mild flu bug that kills the weak and infirm only..... suspiciously not the young who don’t have an immunity back catalogue yet?? !!!!    What’s not to like.    It’s a fucking dirty bomb totally engineered.   

On 26/03/2020 at 11:49, Mrs Roops said:

I suppose the country should be grateful that for the next three weeks people like yourself are no longer able to spout unmitigated nonsense whilst propping up the bar. The entire OP is a pile of cack but for the sake of brevity I'll just comment on three points.

1/ The common cold and many other viruses are contagious before symptoms show. Some people are known to be carriers without showing any symptoms at all.

2/ No one is sure why Italy and Spain have a higher incidence of Covid-19 compared to the rest of Europe. One theory is that families are larger and more closely-knit than the traditional nuclear model of say, the UK.

3/ You never did say how your recently purchased Beechams shares have performed. You need interrogating to establish how a financial genius who professed to be a "clever cunt" was persuaded to purchase non-existent shares.

People like you are a menace. Banging on about suicide and cancer rates is an exercise in false equivalency. Covid-19 is has a death ratio of 3% compared to seasonal flu's ratio of 0.1%, it also has a frightening ability to transmit from person to person. Figures vary from day to day as data is continually collated and analysed but transmission rates known so far suggest that covid-19 is three times more contagious than seasonal flu. I suggest you should self-isolate more than six feet away from any keyboard or hand-held device.

Fuck off you dick....

1). The common cold and all viruses are infectious right at the point they begin to show symptoms.   Every cunt knows that fact.   The main point about Wong bat flu is it is highly contagious.....several days before ANY symptoms.   Read the point again. 2/10 see me after class.

2) Spain and Italy are indeed a statistical problem that needs further investigation....why so many in those countries?   No one in main stream is even asking that question.  For fear of upsetting them.   It can’t even be called Spanish flu or Wong flu....because that’s rascist.   It’s fucking bat Wong flu and the dirty filthy bastards in wop land have shit health services that are run down and poorly administered.  But no one can say that.  Spain and Italy have been economic basket cases for decades....are you telling me they have a fine upstanding paid for health service ready to deal with this shit.   No they fucking don’t.  Thanks to decades of EU economic poverty under the German Jack boot.   Italy by the way are fucking off out of the EU....sooner than later based upon this weeks discussions about Wong flu bail outs.....from the EU central bank which wants to put them in a position similar to Greece with harsh repayment terms.....when this isn’t an Italian problem ....it’s every bodies problem.   There is some merit in the family units living together....but if that’s the case why aren’t other countries suffering more?  India, Pakistan, Tipton.  Where 15 to a house is not uncommon.  

On 26/03/2020 at 09:27, Bill Stickers said:

It’s fascinating to have been able to observe what the long term effects of syphilis, and a diet of findus crispy pancakes and Carling, will do to a man.

You’ve gone from being a run of the mill, thick little Englander parroting that factually inaccurate story about Birmingham council banning Christmas, to a full blown expert doubting, conspiracy theory peddling fuckwit in the space of just a few short years.

Of course you doubt experts, they pose an existential threat to your entire way of life. You’re one of these people who thinks being uneducated is a virtue to be proud of.

We’ve had our little experiment doing away with experts, here and abroad in the last few years. It’s been a fucking disaster. Try pulling your head out your cavernous arse and listening to qualified people.

“Experts”. What the fuck?  Do you think main stream media is interested in getting the truth out there.   You fucking naive cunt.  Your generation just swallows a spunk full of media without any question.  Experts....they are just Talking Heads.  Stooges put on the screen to spout the agenda.   No one ever gets on who says the truth..if the truth does not fit the agenda.   Even the term Spanish flu has been edited from most Experts reports....as it’s considered offensive.  The fact it fucking killed 70million in 1918 is irrelevant.     This is Wong flu from China....but that fact is being distorted by Experts now.  Some are actually calling it an Italian problem.....  you fucking deluded cunt.

wake up.  Get WOKE

Experts my arse.....fucking the most laughable comment you have ever made.  And you’ve made a few.  Now fuck off you cunt.

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Everyone can see this virus is not acting like anything previous.....it’s just a little too “manufactured”.   Not only in who it targets but also how it spreads undetected until it’s infected. 

Please expand on this point MC, I’m intrigued by your clearly comprehensive knowledge of virology and biological warfare, in addition to macroeconomics and global politics. That second sentence in particular is a thing to behold. It “spreads undetected until it’s infected”, does it? Putting aside the semantics, asymptomatic spread is common among many viruses. Chickenpox, for example. And the concept that disease might be present before it becomes symptomatic is long established too, as it is rather the point of training doctors to be diagnosticians. It’s why women get mammograms and cervical smears, picking up abnormality before the fungating breast cancer or torrential vaginal bleeding. 

22 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Geisha girls are Japanese, you stoopid iriot. 

Are you being deliberately stupid? Read my post again and you will notice that it was a reference to Trump being ignorant of foreign cultures.

Thats why I said he would be formulating a strategy to fight Ninjas and Samurai.. and bag some CHINESE Geisha's.. geddit?

Ninjas, Samurai, Geishas... all Japanese. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fuck off you dick....

1). The common cold and all viruses are infectious right at the point they begin to show symptoms.   Every cunt knows that fact.   The main point about Wong bat flu is it is highly contagious.....several days before ANY symptoms.   Read the point again. 2/10 see me after class.

All viruses are infectious right at the point they begin to show symptoms, you say. 

Herpes, for example, does not behave in the way you describe. 

Please stop spouting this dangerous horseshit. 

• Like 1