CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ITV cunts

Earl of Punkape

ITV 8PM Coronavirus Q+A featuring assorted bunch of spastics talking shit and pretending to know things.Just before the show starts HUAWEI ad for their latest smartfone. During the interval same advert. 

Are these fuckers just seeing how far they can take the piss before somebody has a quiet word or have they seen that every cunt here is afraid to even question the cunting CCPs level of blame for fucking up our country and why we haven’t publicly cunted them off and told Huawei to do one as they’re obviously laughing in their Pangolin soup and bat chow mien at us pathetic fuckers?

I sent a question in to the show asking “Why is our government such a bunch of gutless yellow arselicking cowards?”

No answer back as yet.

ITV have in the space of three hours this morning done a feature on two young people who have been romancing each other on FaceTime for 2 weeks during lockdown,  having met online and how they talk for hours every day and have been virtual kissing and cuddling and can’t wait to actually meet each other. A really lovely feel good story in this stressful time. A couple of hours later another video piece on a couple of NHS workers who’ve had to leave their small daughter with her grandparents as they are both working in a hospital and don’t want the child exposed to risk of infection when they come home. Two harmless tales to entertain the viewers and that’s that then. Except the couples are both lesbian with the usual one feminine and  pretty, one short back and sides manbeast in both cases. Even in this unprecedented situation we’re being forced to endure, the SJWs are getting back to work in the media. There was a brief week or so where it looked as if these fuckwits had come to their senses and ceased their assault on normality, but unfortunately theyre at it again. I really want them all to catch every disease known to man, in the arse, and die slowly and painfully.

ITV CUNTS  The BBC Too.

• Like 1

On 30/03/2020 at 20:36, King Billy said:

ITV 8PM Coronavirus Q+A featuring assorted bunch of spastics talking shit and pretending to know things.Just before the show starts HUAWEI ad for their latest smartfone. During the interval same advert. 

Are these fuckers just seeing how far they can take the piss before somebody has a quiet word or have they seen that every cunt here is afraid to even question the cunting CCPs level of blame for fucking up our country and why we haven’t publicly cunted them off and told Huawei to do one as they’re obviously laughing in their Pangolin soup and bat chow mien at us pathetic fuckers?

I sent a question in to the show asking “Why is our government such a bunch of gutless yellow arselicking cowards?”

No answer back as yet.

Oh I've mentioned my suspicions about them, but all I get is "Oh don't be silly. They won't kill their own people"! Ignoring the fact that tens of millions died of starvation during The Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

ITV have in the space of three hours this morning done a feature on two young people who have been romancing each other on FaceTime for 2 weeks during lockdown,  having met online and how they talk for hours every day and have been virtual kissing and cuddling and can’t wait to actually meet each other. A really lovely feel good story in this stressful time. A couple of hours later another video piece on a couple of NHS workers who’ve had to leave their small daughter with her grandparents as they are both working in a hospital and don’t want the child exposed to risk of infection when they come home. Two harmless tales to entertain the viewers and that’s that then. Except the couples are both lesbian with the usual one feminine and  pretty, one short back and sides manbeast in both cases. Even in this unprecedented situation we’re being forced to endure, the SJWs are getting back to work in the media. There was a brief week or so where it looked as if these fuckwits had come to their senses and ceased their assault on normality, but unfortunately theyre at it again. I really want them all to catch every disease known to man, in the arse, and die slowly and painfully.

ITV CUNTS  The BBC Too.

The lipstick lesbos of grumble flicks are the cruellest lie of all time: 2 fit, feminine vixens going to town on each others voluminous tits and clean as a whistle haddock flaps. Yet in reality, as you clearly point out, a least one of the couple and often both, is/are some of the most hideous bush pigs ever to strap-on the plastic. What the fuck is it with the 80s flat top hair dos and the plethora of grotty fucking tats and why in gods name to other carpet munchers find these horrendous she-he beasts so alluring?  

• Like 1