CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Boris Coronavirus positive

Earl of Punkape

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

He’s far too healthy.....it’s unlikely Cyril Smith would have shrugged it off....

Has Corbyn got any underlying health issues?

No, just a doddery mental old cunt

I thought he was doing rather well but the whole Cabinet may come down with it now...

Corbyn probably now wishes he’d scarpered to his allotment to get the Kale in.

Bet you're dying to offer a back rub

3 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re undoubtedly giving Peter Mandelson a rub as I type..

I am, with a chainsaw and sea-salts

He’s far too healthy.....it’s unlikely Cyril Smith would have shrugged it off....

Has Corbyn got any underlying health issues?

Beard rot and a tendency for bollocks to fly out of his stupid fucking mouth.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

My theory is that its a media stunt....modern Britannia is no longer a keep calm n continue to follow orders kinda society...the modern yobbo that infests the nation need to be made fall into line..if the pm can get the plague and all that

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I totally agree. Prince Charles and Boris announcing that they've caught it is nothing more than a cynical PR stunt designed to convince us that... "we're all in the same boat"..

Fucking bullshit. This is a test to see how well the 'dumbing down' campaign has gone, i.e., how fucking stupid and gullible the population have become.

13 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

My theory is that its a media stunt....modern Britannia is no longer a keep calm n continue to follow orders kinda society...the modern yobbo that infests the nation need to be made fall into line..if the pm can get the plague and all that

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

We can expect Leo Varadka announcing that he’s contracted AIDS soon then. How the fuck could that happen though? Oh yeah...

39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I totally agree. Prince Charles and Boris announcing that they've caught it is nothing more than a cynical PR stunt designed to convince us that... "we're all in the same boat"..

Fucking bullshit. This is a test to see how well the 'dumbing down' campaign has gone, i.e., how fucking stupid and gullible the population have become.

Baaaaaaaa baaaaaaa 

That was a sheep btw 

1 minute ago, Joker said:

Not since Diane Abbott stopped him come around to fertilise her bush. 😉

The chinks are years away from making enough virus to infect the Flabbot. They’ll get the whole world done and then ramp up production for her dose.

41 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This whole shitfest has shown that theres a lot of fucking thick morons out there. The mass hysteria of panic buying, cunts who flocked to the coast as if it's a fucking works beano and cunts who have been ignoring the locked gates of childrens playgrounds and putting their kids over the fence to play on the equipment. Added to that, the gym bunnies who are still using outdoor gym equipment. 

I think selective culling like they do with badgers could be a solution. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This whole shitfest has shown that theres a lot of fucking thick morons out there. The mass hysteria of panic buying, cunts who flocked to the coast as if it's a fucking works beano and cunts who have been ignoring the locked gates of childrens playgrounds and putting their kids over the fence to play on the equipment. Added to that, the gym bunnies who are still using outdoor gym equipment. 

I think selective culling like they do with badgers could be a solution. 

Cull the millennials and start off with the next generation, and this time no gender confusion and poofery bollocks. Boys raised as boys, girls raised as girls... and start portraying white couples in adverts again. Any kid watching telly at the moment, must be convinced that it's a legal requirement for all white women to have black boyfriends. Or be lezzers and poofs.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Cull the millennials and start off with the next generation, and this time no gender confusion and poofery bollocks. Boys raised as boys, girls raised as girls... and start portraying white couples in adverts again. Any kid watching telly at the moment, must be convinced that it's a legal requirement for all white women to have black boyfriends. Or be lezzers and poofs.

Have you noticed Eric that there’s been no trans or gay or equality etc. etc.  nonsense going on the last couple of weeks? The reason for that, in my opinion, is that all the aforementioned bollocks is a symptom of a society which is affluent and does not need to struggle to live a comfortable lifestyle. All the constant bleating about millions living in poverty is simply the liberal left feeding their need to be the saviour of the less fortunates in society, even though the groups of people who they claim to be fighting for do not as a rule consider themselves victims and don’t wish to be perceived as such. The fact is that poor countries in Africa and elsewhere do not have the social justice warrior element unique to affluent nations. So when the population is comfortable and well fed the ungratefuls and chip on the shoulder mob will constantly be looking for groups of people to ‘save’ from imagined (or more often, invented) injustices. Once society succumbs to a level of acceptance the warriors have already got their next cause’ into the fore. It’s a never ending story, well it would be if this Chinky plague hadn’t come along to interrupt their cozy little war. Fucking horrible, dishonest, foaming at the mouth scumbuckets every one of them. Marinading in soy sauce and garlic and minced into filling for dim sum is too good for the bastards.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Have you noticed Eric that there’s been no trans or gay or equality etc. etc.  nonsense going on the last couple of weeks? The reason for that, in my opinion, is that all the aforementioned bollocks is a symptom of a society which is affluent and does not need to struggle to live a comfortable lifestyle. All the constant bleating about millions living in poverty is simply the liberal left feeding their need to be the saviour of the less fortunates in society, even though the groups of people who they claim to be fighting for do not as a rule consider themselves victims and don’t wish to be perceived as such. The fact is that poor countries in Africa and elsewhere do not have the social justice warrior element unique to affluent nations. So when the population is comfortable and well fed the ungratefuls and chip on the shoulder mob will constantly be looking for groups of people to ‘save’ from imagined (or more often, invented) injustices. Once society succumbs to a level of acceptance the warriors have already got their next cause’ into the fore. It’s a never ending story, well it would be if this Chinky plague hadn’t come along to interrupt their cozy little war. Fucking horrible, dishonest, foaming at the mouth scumbuckets every one of them. Marinading in soy sauce and garlic and minced into filling for dim sum is too good for the bastards.

Post of the week.

Abso-fuckin-lutely. Privileged morons like Lily Allen visiting refugee camps, wringing her hands and crying over the plight of the 200 military trained adult males who she believes are children... and then claiming that she felt perfectly safe among them. Try going in there without a news crew and 4 tooled up ex paras. 

See how safe you feel then, Lily. You fucking thick quisling slag. I hope she gets AIDS from one of the bred'ren she allows to violate her because of white guilt.

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Post of the week.

Abso-fuckin-lutely. Privileged morons like Lily Allen visiting refugee camps, wringing her hands and crying over the plight of the 200 military trained adult males who she believes are children... and then claiming that she felt perfectly safe among them. Try going in there without a news crew and 4 tooled up ex paras. 

See how safe you feel then, Lily. You fucking thick quisling slag. I hope she gets AIDS from one of the bred'ren she allows to violate her because of white guilt.

I don't think that Lilly is a member of the corner Eric.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

We can expect Leo Varadka announcing that he’s contracted AIDS soon then. How the fuck could that happen though? Oh yeah...

Dunno bally baby..id imagine that as a qualified doctor he above all would know the dangers of unprotected sex let alone shaking hands with all n sundry 

PANZERMURPHYBABY