CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Boris Coronavirus positive

Earl of Punkape

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
On 30/03/2020 at 02:18, Roadkill said:

Extra time to run down to Lidl in disguise and stock the apocalypse bunker at number 10 with beans. 

Boris + Beans + Confined space = Not safe

On 27/03/2020 at 15:22, Joker said:

Not since Diane Abbott stopped him coming around to fertilise her bush. 😉

That's put me off every dinner, ever. 

1 hour ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Boris + Beans + Confined space = Not safe

As the international face and representation of Britain, I really wish he'd do something about his hair. He looks like a mentally ill person. 

In a world governed by intellect and common sense rather than money and power, this braying, inbred wankpuffin wouldn't be allowed to flip burgers.

I hope he dies soon.

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As the international face and representation of Britain, I really wish he'd do something about his hair. He looks like a mentally ill person. 

In a world governed by intellect and common sense rather than money and power, this braying, inbred wankpuffin wouldn't be allowed to flip burgers.

I hope he dies soon.

It's only ever mask shedding. One cunt simply replaces another. 

2 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

It's only ever mask shedding. One cunt simply replaces another. 

I think we should have given Farage a go at the top job. Let's face it, all politicians are self serving sneaky cunts. So let's at least have one with an IQ over 145. 

He is the 'Brian Clough' of politics. Easily the most capable of doing the job, but not popular with the fucking idiots who are intimidated by him.

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think we should have given Farage a go at the top job. Let's face it, all politicians are self serving sneaky cunts. So let's at least have one with an IQ over 145. 

He is the 'Brian Clough' of politics. Easily the most capable of doing the job, but not popular with the fucking idiots who are intimidated by him.

Apart from the obvious problem of being a dead cunt, why not cloughy himself?

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

With this enforced lock down I hope you're taking the time to thoroughly shampoo your gerbils so their in tip top condition for when all this nonsense ends. That is unless their currently in use of course?

More theft of my lines.

A Pangolin wouldn’t get eaten in your abode....

lol.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

With this enforced lock down I hope you're taking the time to thoroughly shampoo your gerbils so their in tip top condition for when all this nonsense ends. That is unless their currently in use of course?

s-l300.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove

Its just been confirmed that Boris is still running...

… a temperature.

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

On 3 April 2020 at 16:36, Earl of Punkape said:

More theft of my lines.

A Pangolin wouldn’t get eaten in your abode....

lol.

Answer the question you raving homosexual 

Whilst we're at it; when some  hulking Mbongo is lining up his foot long towards your battered arsehole do you lube up with Kerry gold or let the black bastard go in dry?

Guest 'eavensabove
41 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Boris moved to intensive care, 50/50 if we get a new pm...

It's all too little too late Ed.

He should have been in intensive care from birth. 

35 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

My money is on the Mogg to finally throw his hat into the ring. He's the smartest cunt the tories have got. I like Raab because he speaks his mind but I don't think he would get the support.

I fucking hope not. All I can think of when I see the cunt on telly now is Punkape...

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Boris moved to intensive care, 50/50 if we get a new pm...

Boris is 14th in the queue for a ventilator. Behind 4 Afghans, 6 members of Momentum, a 41 year old bearded Syrian schoolgirl, a Russian billionaire with a sprained wrist and Michael Gove who turned up just before Boris’s arrival with a saucepan stuck on his head and a £50 note stuck in his nose.

All looking good.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
48 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Boris is 14th in the queue for a ventilator. Behind 4 Afghans, 6 members of Momentum, a 41 year old bearded Syrian schoolgirl, a Russian billionaire with a sprained wrist and Michael Gove who turned up just before Boris’s arrival with a saucepan stuck on his head and a £50 note stuck in his nose.

All looking good.

They're a piece of piddle to make at home, if yer know wotcha doing. You can make all manner of things from the comfort of yer chair, including cooling systems for when you go down with hot sweats, if you're scientifically astute.  

gas_mask.jpg

See the source image

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

Even when on ventilators, according to a doctor I heard on 5 live on Sunday, the survival rate at is only 15% at ICU + ventilator stage at the hospital he is working in. Boris might end up a goner.

Sounds like to me he desaturated yesterday afternoon and went into respiratory failure. He probably has pneumonitis like all punters who react to this thing bad. He will be on a ventilator already, we are being drip fed the full S.P in stages. People don't deteriorate slowly, it is very rapid.

Most of the shitbags in the conservative party were probably consulting their advisors about a leadership election strategy the moment he started coughing.