CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Celebrity virus attention seeking

Eric Cuntman

The usual celebrity suspects are falling over each other to announce that they are 'showing symptoms' and self-isolating. Tom Hanks, Idris Elbow, and most ridiculously, Saint Greta, the moon faced Spack-child.

I doubt very much that any of them have it. What they are doing is keeping themselves in the public eye, having not had any attention for 2 weeks. Now it's Twitter updates and video diaries keeping their adoring public informed of their 'brave fight' against this 'deadly virus'.

Bullshit. Prince Charles was merely a "we're all in it together" PR stunt, he is apparently fine now... big fucking surprise. The most preposterous claim however, was little Greta Thundertard, who despite being a paranoid autistic who apparently worries about everything, claims to have been infected but has not sought any medical advice or even a test.

Total fucking made up shite from a bunch of self-obsessed flakes who can't bear the fact that the world is more interested in surviving than it is in their pathetic, thick fucking opinions and actions. 

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The usual celebrity suspects are falling over each other to announce that they are 'showing symptoms' and self-isolating. Tom Hanks, Idris Elbow, and most ridiculously, Saint Greta, the moon faced Spack-child.

I doubt very much that any of them have it. What they are doing is keeping themselves in the public eye, having not had any attention for 2 weeks. Now it's Twitter updates and video diaries keeping their adoring public informed of their 'brave fight' against this 'deadly virus'.

Bullshit. Prince Charles was merely a "we're all in it together" PR stunt, he is apparently fine now... big fucking surprise. The most preposterous claim however, was little Greta Thundertard, who despite being a paranoid autistic who apparently worries about everything, claims to have been infected but has not sought any medical advice or even a test.

Total fucking made up shite from a bunch of self-obsessed flakes who can't bear the fact that the world is more interested in surviving than it is in their pathetic, thick fucking opinions and actions. 

I'm amazed Greta has got time for Covid-19, what with her wanking herself silly now the world's been sent back to the Middle Ages like she and her retinue of Extinction Rebellion fuckwits wanted

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I'm amazed Greta has got time for Covid-19, what with her wanking herself silly now the world's been sent back to the Middle Ages like she and her retinue of Extinction Rebellion fuckwits wanted

At least we don't have to witness 200 celebs, travelling to her rallies in 200 private jets, telling all the plebs that they should simply go out and spend 100 grand on a tesla car to cut down emissions.

At what point in the evolution of our species did hypocrisy become an admirable trait?

9 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I wouldn’t  be surprised if any day now the wailing little gargoyle cunt  emerged from her isolation cupboard or shoebox or whatever she’s been locked up in and announced to the worlds ejaculating press that she’d been using her time in solitary to save the world and cue drum roll and a shower of ticker tape unveiled ‘Gretavax version 1.0’ to rapturous applause and whooping and cheering and a tumultuous shower of spunk from the assembled bunch of tossers.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm surprised we haven't heard from David (wheres my knighthood?) Beckham. Maybe he's not aware.........I'll just leave it at 'aware'. 

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I wouldn’t  be surprised if any day now the wailing little gargoyle cunt  emerged from her isolation cupboard or shoebox or whatever she’s been locked up in and announced to the worlds ejaculating press that she’d been using her time in solitary to save the world and cue drum roll and a shower of ticker tape unveiled ‘Gretavax version 1.0’ to rapturous applause and whooping and cheering and a tumultuous shower of spunk from the assembled bunch of tossers.

Sending that Heidi-looking cunt to her bedroom for 14 days was playing right into her aspie little hands.

• Like 2

Kerry Katona reared her rapidly decomposing head the other day to tell her non existent fans of "her agony" caused by her daughter showing "corona virus symptoms". I predict she'll find another husband before this is all over to console her. Hopefully, the evil slag doesn't drive this one to top himself.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Trucking Funt said:

Kerry Katona reared her rapidly decomposing head the other day to tell her non existent fans of "her agony" caused by her daughter showing "corona virus symptoms". I predict she'll find another husband before this is all over to console her. Hopefully, the evil slag doesn't drive this one to top himself.

I also imagine that Katie Price will be piping up soon. Nobody's interested in hearing about Harveeee's 15th 'daddy' since January. 

More good news .. Sir Reginald Dwight herself organised  a  virus relief [?]  singalong while isolated in his LA gaff that - wait for - didn't have a piano -  oh.. the fucking horror. The usual gaggle of attention seeking sychopants chipped in from far and wide with their own "contributions"   [Dave Grohl .. FUCKING ETERNAL SHAME on you ]

33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I also imagine that Katie Price will be piping up soon. Nobody's interested in hearing about Harveeee's 15th 'daddy' since January. 

That would be a battle to watch alright. The invading uninvited Corona virus being kicked severely in the microbes by Katie Prices long term sitting tenant Herpes simplex virus. “Go on Get out of it you fucking yellow cunt!!!!   This is my gaff. Been here for years mate. I’ve got ointments older than you. I’ve smashed up chlamydia, syphilis, gonorhaea and crabs  mate so you can  fuck right off. Coming over here taking all our slags. Fucking liberty taking cunt.

Guest judgetwi

I may have missed it but i’ve heard nothing from the weeping, multi talented, “ashamed of my country”, Lily fucking Allen. Probably too busy down on the Kent coast guiding in rubber dinghies, full of doctors and nurses from Syria, with a torch reflecting off her wide open fanny. 

Enduring image. 🤮

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I may have missed it but i’ve heard nothing from the weeping, multi talented, “ashamed of my country”, Lily fucking Allen.

Sick bags at the ready...

Lily Allen admits she’s ‘tired and scared’ in coronavirus isolation with her two kids

Lily Allen reveals heartbreaking moment daughter ‘panicked’ about coronavirus

• Like 1