CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Celebrity virus attention seeking

Eric Cuntman

Guest 'eavensabove
On 30/03/2020 at 18:25, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm surprised we haven't heard from David (wheres my knighthood?) Beckham. Maybe he's not aware.........I'll just leave it at 'aware'. 

By all accounts Gyps, John Travolta was rumoured to go down with this pox, but it was only Saturday night fever, and so to my dismay he is staying alive. 

42 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

By all accounts Gyps, John Travolta was rumoured to go down with this pox, but it was only Saturday night fever, and so to my dismay he is staying alive. 

Drink

34 minutes ago, King Billy said:

That’s a tragedy.

Bleach

34 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He should put ointment on it. Because Grease is the word. 

Cunts

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Drink

Bleach

Cunts

Pointless, unless you gargle for 20 seconds. Longer still if you go down on Dianne Abott. However, I like me women like I like Covid:  19 and spreading.

(in me dreams)

1 hour ago, Joker said:

I see the cunt Beckham (or his publicity machine) have been spunking on about his £20M apartment in Miami.

I'm sure that's going to make us all feel a lot better in this time of crisis!

I'm sure we'll have the helium voiced twat appearing on tv telling us how to wash our hands. I bet the cunt will be fucked off if we told him how to take a free kick. 

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'Monkey swallows the universe'

Half the universe down her massive shite spewing gob and the other half up her mangrove infested biff. This stupid, detestable buffoon should have been fucked off years ago yet its still able to hold high office and preach its waves of lies and ill thought out bullshite purely because she's a split arse and a dusky and gargled on Cor-Bins weak jizz years ago. Whenever there's a meaningful vote in the Commons the cowardly twat always has a migraine. Symptomatic of the times that such a stupid fucking cunt has a voice. 

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

There was a report that Kevin Bacon had coronavirus.
But he's cured

I'm fully expecting Gwyneth Paltrow to release a book in the wake of all this...

'How MY VAGINA coped with isolation'.

Accompanied by a new scented candle...

'This is what my cunt smells like in isolation'

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm fully expecting Gwyneth Paltrow to release a book in the wake of all this...

'How MY VAGINA coped with isolation'.

Accompanied by a new scented candle...

'This is what my cunt smells like in isolation'

I’d like to see her and her head uncoupling.

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’d like to see her and her head uncoupling.

She's the worst kind of self obsessed wanker. She genuinely believes that people will be interested in what type of 'herbal infusion' she's been using to slosh out her mackerel satchel this week.