CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Then again......

Jiggerycock

Is it mandatory for EVERY news item to have a tear-stained NHS or key-service worker imploring us to do what 90% of are trying to do - stay in, don't cough, get laminated.

That or pleading for PPE that 'the government still aren't delivering to frontline care workers' like they expected BoJo himself to descend Santa-like down the chimney with a sackful of masks and visors.

Next - those 'there is still confusion regarding.....' media cunts.

No there isn't!

The government are not responsible for codifying the minutiae of your everday life and earning potential. They give you broad-brush advice and, in an 'other-worldly' situation we are all now involved in, trust to your intelligence and sense of social responsibility to undertake a prudent course of action.....a course of action seemingly 99% of us are capable of following and are very fucking far from 'confused' about, you agenda-hijacking whores!

Finally, the heroic abnegation of scrutiny of politicians and lip-service to 'the truth' the media re currently undertaking.

More meaningless figures on 'the number of deaths from Coronavirus' - and to what purpose? Scare us? Butress the illiberal actions taken by governments around the world? What?

Either way please understand the difference between number of deaths WITH the coronavirus and number of deaths DUE to the coronavirus - and if you want to know why this is important, consider a terminally ill cancer patient who catches this dreadful virus. They are in the top-line figures given by the mass media and, whilst tragic, their death was not solely due to the coronavirus.

Also, why are the mass media not giving details on the (substantial, if you can track them down) number of people who have recovered from the Coronavirus? Why this obsession with (questionable) headline death figures? 

Stay scared and complicit you good little droids! This is what a police state is like. It's a state in which the government can issue orders or express preferences with no legal authority and the police will enforce ministers' wishes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Is it mandatory for EVERY news item to have a tear-stained NHS or key-service worker imploring us to do what 90% of are trying to do - stay in, don't cough, get laminated.

That or pleading for PPE that 'the government still aren't delivering to frontline care workers' like they expected BoJo himself to descend Santa-like down the chimney with a sackful of masks and visors.

No there isn't!

The government are not responsible for codifying the minutiae of your everday life and earning potential. They give you broad-brush advice and, in an 'other-worldly' situation we are all now involved in, trust to your intelligence and sense of social responsibility to undertake a prudent course of action.....a course of action seemingly 99% of us are capable of following and are very fucking far from 'confused' about, you agenda-hijacking whores!

Finally, the heroic abnegation of scrutiny of politicians and lip-service to 'the truth' the media re currently undertaking.

More meaningless figures on 'the number of deaths from Coronavirus' - and to what purpose? Scare us? Butress the illiberal actions taken by governments around the world? What?

Either way please understand the difference between number of deaths WITH the coronavirus and number of deaths DUE to the coronavirus - and if you want to know why this is important, consider a terminally ill cancer patient who catches this dreadful virus. They are in the top-line figures given by the mass media and, whilst tragic, their death was not solely due to the coronavirus.

Also, why are the mass media not giving details on the (substantial, if you can track them down) number of people who have recovered from the Coronavirus? Why this obsession with (questionable) headline death figures? 

Stay scared and complicit you good little droids! This is what a police state is like. It's a state in which the government can issue orders or express preferences with no legal authority and the police will enforce ministers' wishes.

yes

3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

No there isn't!

As a willing cannon fodder on the front line, I am already pissed off about the 24/7 glorification of NHS staff. It is nothing more than a smokescreen to deflect from the governments inaction and late response to this virus. Of course many of the people who will die from contracting this virus would be dead in the not too distant future due to a list of comorbidities longer than Harold Shipman's' charge sheet.

Many of our liberties have been taken away under existing legislation already. One could end up in front of the beak for the wrong words posted on the internet. We arrived in a big brother state long time before this virus showed up. Again this is another massive smokescreen..... there simply is not enough police or combined military personnel to implement any of these new powers in any meaningful way. So yes it is fear, but that it is all they have to get cunts to stay holed up for a while. 

These out and out capitalists burnt their own economy in three days. Why the fuck would they do this for something that will ultimately kill a small percentage of people? Perhaps this virus is the first round and more is to come.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, The Beast said:

As a willing cannon fodder on the front line, I am already pissed off about the 24/7 glorification of NHS staff. It is nothing more than a smokescreen to deflect from the governments inaction and late response to this virus. Of course many of the people who will die from contracting this virus would be dead in the not too distant future due to a list of comorbidities longer than Harold Shipman's' charge sheet.

Many of our liberties have been taken away under existing legislation already. One could end up in front of the beak for the wrong words posted on the internet. We arrived in a big brother state long time before this virus showed up. Again this is another massive smokescreen..... there simply is not enough police or combined military personnel to implement any of these new powers in any meaningful way. So yes it is fear, but that it is all they have to get cunts to stay holed up for a while. 

These out and out capitalists burnt their own economy in three days. Why the fuck would they do this for something that will ultimately kill a small percentage of people? Perhaps this virus is the first round and more is to come.

Children will start being rewarded for reporting their own parent's breaches of quarantine next. We'll all be required to download tracking apps to our phones like the Chinks and report our location and medical status three times a day to help "research".

Our local paper headline today is 'Norfolk deaths figure rises to 11'.....all this fucking bollocks for 11 deaths.I wonder how many deaths flu caused in the same 2 week period last year? 50?,100?,more?.These cunts have fucked up my plans for my 60th birthday this year and denied me access to my grandkids and probably fucked up my pension years so you'll have to excuse me if I'm a little bit pissed off by being tricked into believing that this is anything other than an organised pre-planned agenda.Fucking ,fucking cunts!

48 minutes ago, Neil said:

Our local paper headline today is 'Norfolk deaths figure rises to 11'.....all this fucking bollocks for 11 deaths.I wonder how many deaths flu caused in the same 2 week period last year? 50?,100?,more?.These cunts have fucked up my plans for my 60th birthday this year and denied me access to my grandkids and probably fucked up my pension years so you'll have to excuse me if I'm a little bit pissed off by being tricked into believing that this is anything other than an organised pre-planned agenda.Fucking ,fucking cunts!

PAGING @Decimus PAGING @Decimus!

53 minutes ago, Neil said:

Yes, but put it in context Neil, that's a MASSIVE 10% increase, in 10 days 100% of the people in Norfolk will be dead. Dianne said so.

7 hours ago, The Beast said:

I suppose in this age of instant news media savvy politicians have to be seen to do something.. i wonder if 30 years ago would the same action be taken to swiftly 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I suppose in this age of instant news media savvy politicians have to be seen to do something.. i wonder if 30 years ago would the same action be taken to swiftly 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

30 years ago the paras would be on the streets to take out any cunt who dared to disobey instructions of Her Majesties Government. The good old days. If the virus doesn’t get you 4 Para will.

• Like 2

My Croquet is improving....an easily transferable skill from golf 🏌️

What could be more English than the sound of the Croquet mallet striking its ball? If one could smell the recently cut lawns and hear the chink of the Pimm’s® glass or the genteel chatter while scones and afternoon tea is taken whilst watching the game unfold; one could be nowhere better than in an English country garden when the sun is shining!

A four-player Hurlingham Club quality Croquet set with brass banded traditional wooden mallets, cast iron hoops, competition balls, clips, corner flags and a winning post all housed in a hand-woven English willow basket with English Bridle hide straps; offers all you need for an afternoon game of Croquet.

Only £1815 from Geoffrey Parker...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

What could be more English than the sound of the Croquet mallet striking its ball? If one could smell the recently cut lawns and hear the chink of the Pimm’s® glass or the genteel chatter while scones and afternoon tea is taken whilst watching the game unfold; one could be nowhere better than in an English country garden when the sun is shining!

A four-player Hurlingham Club quality Croquet set with brass banded traditional wooden mallets, cast iron hoops, competition balls, clips, corner flags and a winning post all housed in a hand-woven English willow basket with English Bridle hide straps; offers all you need for an afternoon game of Croquet.

Any symptoms yet?

3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Didn't Geoffrey Parker appear in Butterflies and in the original Reginald Perrin series?

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

30 years ago the paras would be on the streets to take out any cunt who dared to disobey instructions of Her Majesties Government. The good old days. If the virus doesn’t get you 4 Para will.

Ive seen em bally baby on me frequent visits to the north as a yunflah..kids no older than meself at the time..more than likely from poor towns n city's..shite scared and crouching in doorways or behind groups of talkin women or children ...pelting it in and out of the barracks gate as if death was everywhere and about to reach out n pick one off suddenly 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

55 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ive seen em bally baby on me frequent visits to the north as a yunflah..kids no older than meself at the time..more than likely from poor towns n city's..shite scared and crouching in doorways or behind groups of talkin women or children ...pelting it in and out of the barracks gate as if death was everywhere and about to reach out n pick one off suddenly 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Can you blame them? It's not as if they could stand around and marvel at the architectural splendour of the place is it?

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

How’s the glue sniffing going?

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Can you blame them? It's not as if they could stand around and marvel at the architectural splendour of the place is it?

No i dont blame them atall spuddy baby..id be exactly the same never knowin when n where death or dismemberment would come from ..paras die like everyone else izall im sayin

PANZERMURPHYBABY