CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Eventual Demise of Social Distancing

Guest Clive of Surrey

Guest Clive of Surrey

This facet of our lives has become a joy to me. When ever else will I else be able to go into Aldi and tell someone, with impunity to "back the fuck off" as they encroach on my 2 metre exclusion zone?  One day this will all be over. 

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
7 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You mean the return of Anti-social distancing or, to term it another way,

"Oi!, did you spill my pint, you cunt"

Nobody ever said that in Surrey. The worst thing ever said there was 'dear God auntie Marjory, this Jam is very bitter'. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Or "Oh Dotty, I went to the village post office and I saw a black man". 

There are loads of black men in Surrey. They're still carrying fucking trays in Virginia Water.

Guest Clive of Surrey

spotting a black man in a lady's garden once, I thought it my civic duty to tap on the front door and warn her. Apparently it was her husband

26 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Trays of what exactly?

Not quite as classy as those in Cheshire, pineapple and cheese cocktail sticks

Guest Fatty
19 hours ago, Clive of Surrey said:

This facet of our lives has become a joy to me. When ever else will I else be able to go into Aldi and tell someone, with impunity to "back the fuck off" as they encroach on my 2 metre exclusion zone?  One day this will all be over. 

“When ever else will I else” you illiterate cunt, please refrain from posting utter shite, if Stickers or Eddie spot this you’ll be toast. Now fuck off!

Guest Clive of Surrey
15 minutes ago, Fatty said:

“When ever else will I else” you illiterate cunt, please refrain from posting utter shite, if Stickers or Eddie spot this you’ll be toast. Now fuck off!

This your morning spleen venting caused by self hatred I suppose? Most fat people I know are aggressive or passive aggressive down to this

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Where does this happen in Virginia Water ?

I think we have over-examined what was a minorly funny thread about posh people in Surrey. All the best, and fuck off.

Guest Fatty
6 hours ago, Clive of Surrey said:

This your morning spleen venting caused by self hatred I suppose? Most fat people I know are aggressive or passive aggressive down to this

Cunt

Bill Withers is Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Bill Withers is Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You basically made it up as a throwaway line.

Idiot.

? Well obviously black people aren't still slaves. It was supposed to suggest that Surrey is posh and stuck in Victorian England. Can't work out if you are being deliberately antagonistic or whether you are genuinely a divvy fucking cunt. 

1 minute ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

? Well obviously black people aren't still slaves. It was supposed to suggest that Surrey is posh and stuck in Victorian England. Can't work out if you are being deliberately antagonistic or whether you are genuinely a divvy fucking cunt. 

Definitely both.

1 hour ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Have you been to Virginia Water ?