CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Eventual Demise of Social Distancing

Guest Clive of Surrey

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
38 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

What were you doing ?

I'm a little old for grooming, cunt. Kindly fuck off back to fucking holes in fruit. 

On 03/04/2020 at 05:30, Clive of Surrey said:

spotting a black man in a lady's garden once, I thought it my civic duty to tap on the front door and warn her. Apparently it was her husband

There are plenty of black men in 'lady's gardens' around where I live, it's a rite of passage to be 16 years old single-mother with a mixed-race child.

On 03/04/2020 at 18:34, camberwell gypsy said:

Bill Withers is Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Bill Withers is Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

If only it was our Bill @Bill Stickers and our Withers @Witheredscrote that were fucking dead...

On 06/04/2020 at 10:45, Earl of Punkape said:

I don’t do cannaboids...

You should look at that again, Punker's. I vape CBD oil which has all the medicinal qualities of cannabis without being stoned.

Every single mammal on this planet has both CBD and opiate receptors, do you think that's an accident?

Cannabis will soon be legal in this country and is a promising investment in start up companies.

4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You should look at that again, Punker's. I vape CBD oil which has all the medicinal qualities of cannabis without being stoned.

Every single mammal on this planet has both CBD and opiate receptors, do you think that's an accident?

Cannabis will soon be legal in this country and is a promising investment in start up companies.

What, in your opinion, is the benefit? 

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

Reduced levels of stress causing hormones, promotes a decent night's sleep, reduced anxiety, and an improved immune system.

Got a page open to buy some. Might prevent me from stabbing my neighbours to death. 

Just now, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Got a page open to buy some. Might prevent me from stabbing my neighbours to death. 

Well in that case I'd recommend Xanax then. As you could happily stab them to death and not remember a thing.

Let's try the CBD oil first though, eh.

Just now, King Billy said:

It’ll make you talk about doing it and laugh for hours and then completely forget all about it.

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

Well in that case I'd recommend Xanax then. As you could happily stab them to death and not remember a thing.

Let's try the CBD oil first though, eh.

If I don't remember, I might get away with it. Hopefully Priti Patel will take the empty flat. 

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Es are good. Es are good.

What I want to know is Billy, when we get round to marching season and assuming we are still flattening the curve, are the Orange Lodge all going to go out separately and call their little stride along the Shankill a daily act of exercise? And how will the Apprentice Boys get through a full cycle of The Sash My Father Wore while remaining 2m apart? Has it even been discussed?

13 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

What I want to know is Billy, when we get round to marching season and assuming we are still flattening the curve, are the Orange Lodge all going to go out separately and call their little stride along the Shankill a daily act of exercise? And how will the Apprentice Boys get through a full cycle of The Sash My Father Wore while remaining 2m apart? Has it even been discussed?

Come on now. I’m disappointed in you even asking that. Everyone knows that Orange men don’t discuss anything. They all shout at the top of their voices until they’re on the verge of cardiac arrest and then after they’ve got their blood pressure back down to a non life threatening level they all shout “NO SURRENDER”,shake hands and go home to bed.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

If I don't remember, I might get away with it. Hopefully Priti Patel will take the empty flat. 

I'm no fucking fan of the Torries, but I give Priti a pass on that. I find her incredibly fuckable and giving the full Major experience would probably the best fuck of her life.

I'd predict her getting a craving for working class blokes who do the job properly, and not some Rupert asking if it's in yet.

Yes I've a penchant for well educated birds.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Come on now. I’m disappointed in you even asking that. Everyone knows that Orange men don’t discuss anything. They all shout at the top of their voices until they’re on the verge of cardiac arrest and then after they’ve got their blood pressure back down to a non life threatening level they all shout “NO SURRENDER”,shake hands and go home to bed.

When I was in my teens and looking for adventure due to the army not being pleased with my caution for possession of a bit of soap bar, stating you will never join the army son. Apparently they were having a big problem with drugs in the 90s, and that made me persona non grata. The cunts!

I nearly joined the UDF through a lad I went to school with who had strong ties to the loyalists having grown up there.

Its always been a what if feeling for me.

45 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

nearly joined the UDF

The UDA or the UVF I think you mean Major. The two largest loyalist paramilitary organisations. The problem with both being that they killed more of each other’s members than they did the enemy. 30 odd years of turf wars and internal power struggles, mostly down to drug money wars. The republicans on the other side were equally as corrupt. In fact the sworn enemies on many occasions set aside their political differences if they needed to discuss problems concerning business. A bit like the soldiers on Christmas Day in WW1 playing football in no mans land and then back into the trenches.