CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Queen to Address Nation

Last Cunt Standing

Well in a sign of our increasingly desperate times, Old Liz has been rolled out from her Fuhrer Bunker under the Chancellry Gardens, also known as St George’s Chapel, to fix us all with a steely TV glare to get us through the peak of the death curve. In a pre-recorded statement, Brenda will speak to the Commonwealth and likely trot out the same out hackneyed bollocks while, in keeping with the mood of the nation, she sits on the sofa in her pyjamas idly picking her feet. Early contenders for bullshit bingo:

1. National Crisis

2. The War

3. My family and I

4. The NHS 

5. Spirit/resolve/determination 

6. Grief And loss 

7. Brighter days to come

Then follows a rousing chorus of Rule Britannia, mass forelock tugging, and off to bed trying hard to remember it’s not Christmas Day and you don’t need to polish off the sprouts like you do every year after The Queen. I hope Charles does a Pidgin Version, we may as well die laughing. 

43 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

The Queen?

I thought Laura Kuenssberg was, de facto, in charge now given a) parliamentary democracy is now dead and b) she seems to have launched an effortless coup d'etat given the sanctimonious 'gotcha' crap she keeps coming out with at the daily press conference.

Laura Fucking Kuenssberg? She attended one of the elite Private Schools for Young Sluts in the west end of my home town.

From what I gather from my less than salubrious sources, she has a cunt like a flattened ghillie's wader. It'd be akin to fucking an abandoned chest freezer full of defrosted economy brand pizzas...minus the bacterial vaginosis, obviously.

Nick Robinson's a cunt.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well in a sign of our increasingly desperate times, Old Liz has been rolled out from her Fuhrer Bunker under the Chancellry Gardens, also known as St George’s Chapel, to fix us all with a steely TV glare to get us through the peak of the death curve. In a pre-recorded statement, Brenda will speak to the Commonwealth and likely trot out the same out hackneyed bollocks while, in keeping with the mood of the nation, she sits on the sofa in her pyjamas idly picking her feet. Early contenders for bullshit bingo:

1. National Crisis

2. The War

3. My family and I

4. The NHS 

6. Grief And loss 

7. Brighter days to come

Then follows a rousing chorus of Rule Britannia, mass forelock tugging, and off to bed trying hard to remember it’s not Christmas Day and you don’t need to polish off the sprouts like you do every year after The Queen. I hope Charles does a Pidgin Version, we may as well die laughing. 

1. A new recipe for Victoria Sponge

2.  Arthritis 

3. Depression 

4. Virus-proofing windows 

5. New butlers -  replacement of dead butlers.

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I hope Charles does a Pidgin Version, we may as well die laughing. 

"And now over to Meghan in California, who has apparently contracted both AIDS and COVID-19 simultaneously after a casting couch session gone terribly wrong".

#MeToo, #FuckingSlag, 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rev said:

Laura Fucking Kuenssberg? She attended one of the elite Private Schools for Young Sluts in the west end of my home town.

From what I gather from my less than salubrious sources, she has a cunt like a flattened ghillie's wader. It'd be akin to fucking an abandoned chest freezer full of defrosted economy brand pizzas...minus the bacterial vaginosis, obviously.

Nick Robinson's a cunt.

There are no elite private schools in Glasgow or anywhere near it.
Eton is still a destination for the Glaswegian elite along with Fettes, Loretto and Edinburgh Academy.

Fuck off.

33 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

There are no elite private schools in Glasgow or anywhere near it.
Eton is still a destination for the Glaswegian elite along with Fettes, Loretto and Edinburgh Academy.

Fuck off.

An elite school in Glasgow means it has some unbroken windows, at least a partial roof and a functioning electricity and water supply.

• Like 3

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

1. National Crisis

2. The War

3. My family and I

4. The NHS 

6. Grief And loss 

7. Brighter days to come

Maybe she'll finally take that mask off and speak the reptilian Ganymede language. 

19 hours ago, ratcum said:

all sorts of spackers are coming out of the woodwork over this virus shit

The cunt Beckham has apparently shaved his head, hopefully in readiness for his trip to a concentration camp, I can hardly wait for those pictures to appear on his Instagram account (his gold teeth should be worth a few bob too, as a donation for the NHS)

5 minutes ago, Joker said:

The cunt Beckham has apparently shaved his head, hopefully in readiness for his trip to a concentration camp, I can hardly wait for those pictures to appear on his Instagram account (his gold teeth should be worth a few bob too, as a donation for the NHS)

His wife might be sent to Kanada given she’s got needlework skills and the Selection officer might want a curiosity fuck. I fear she wouldn’t last long mind, stripes are sooo last year. 

19 minutes ago, Joker said:

He is one fucking publicity whore. 

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

His wife might be sent to Kanada given she’s got needlework skills and the Selection officer might want a curiosity fuck. I fear she wouldn’t last long mind, stripes are sooo last year. 

quality

Guest judgetwi
8 hours ago, Joker said:

Not to mention the fashionable lampshades that could be made out of his multi tattooed skin.

Herr Oberst?

8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Hardly. That emaciated, skeketal slag is barely worth boiling up into soup to feed the corona unemployed. I, like any sane bloke, would rather fuck next doors dog