CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Forgetting You’ve Eaten Beetroot And Briefly Panicking You’ve Got Bowel Cancer

Ape™️

40 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Ate a load of the purple shit last night (spicy variety in a jar - delicious) and then drunk a load of red wine. Woke up with a hangover, went for a shit and was horrified. Then I remembered the beetroot. 

lol

Fuck off.

Or it could mean that you do have cancer and the beetroot is just sheer coincidence.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Years ago I heard a scream from brothers bedroom. I ran in to find him in bed with red and brown in his hands and all over the bed, screaming he was hemorrhaging. The dozy drunken cunt had got home with a kebab, took it to bed to eat and fell asleep before he'd finished it.  

Normal for Neil to find loads of blood and soil all over himself in the morning if he’s had a busy night.

I'm not entirely convinced that half a kilo of Baxters Crinkle Cut falling out of your arse presages such an acute condition.

Have you tried drinking a good quality drain cleaner? Keep us all updated.

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, Rev said:

I'm not entirely convinced that half a kilo of Baxters Crinkle Cut falling out of your arse presages such an acute condition.

Have you tried drinking a good quality drain cleaner? Keep us all updated.

Or forgetting about dining on a can of Green Giant and misplacing ones necklace.

Bright Yellow Bead Necklace  Short Yellow Ceramic Necklace  image 0 

15 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Ate a load of the purple shit last night (spicy variety in a jar - delicious) and then drunk a load of red wine. Woke up with a hangover, went for a shit and was horrified. Then I remembered the beetroot. 

lol

Fuck off.

Where did you purchase your beetroot Ape?

Fortnum and Mason ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I’ve never purchased a beetroot ape. Learn to use your words like a big boy, then try again. #imbecile

You have to give it to Punkers Ape. Even in the midst of a pandemic he doesn’t swerve off script.Imagine if he actually is the Marquis of Knutsford and lives in a massive stately home and plays golf regularly with other chinless Hooray Henry’s and then has his manservant Archibald gently remove his 18ct love eggs every night before fisting him furiously to sleep while quietly reading him a Jeeves and Wooster bedtime story.

On 04/04/2020 at 05:11, Ape™️ said:

lol

Fuck off.

I’d give Asparagus a swerve too for the moment if you’re lurching towards hypochondria. A rigid cystoscopy is never a good start to the day from the end you’d be on. 

On 03/04/2020 at 22:43, Bill Stickers said:

Call 111 and ask to be triaged to the mental health team.

Stupid fucking cunt.

Can you get bowel cancer..... please